2010 Island Packet SP Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Swanwick, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 229,950 Tax Paid (US$ 322,620)
What a lovely boat - delivered from the factory in 2010 but not commissioned until late 2013 when her first and only owner took delivery. With a fantastic spec, this boat is nicely kitted out ready to sail or motor away.
This Island Packet SP Cruiser is fully equipped with electric sheet and furling winches, bow thruster, autopilot, radar, GPS chart plotter, heating, generator.....and the list goes on and on.....
For further details & to arrange a viewing, please call us.
Every Island Packet has as standard what every blue water cruising yacht should have, namely:
- Integral hull and keel with moderate draft and protected rudder
- Generous below sole tankage and interior storage space
- Proven world cruising capabilities with superior safety, seakeeping and cruising performance
- Fully roller furling rig easily managed from the cockpit by shorthanded crews
- Every model certified to Category "A - Ocean"
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet Yachts
Designer: Bob Johnson, N.A.
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Displacement
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
- Boat: Island Packet SP Cruiser
- Year: 2010, commissioned 2013
- Builder: Island Packet
- Designer: Bob Johnson
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH4-HTBE, last serviced May 2017
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 41 ft 10 in / 12.52m
- LWL: 34 ft 9 in / 10.63m
- Beam: 12 ft 0in / 3.6m
- Draft: 3 ft 8 in / 1.15m
- Displ: 9,525kgs
- Yanmar 4JH4-HTBE
- 110hp diesel
- Fuel capacity: 814 litres
- Water capacity: 492 litres
Equipment and Features
- Onan 7 generator c/w remote panel
- Webasto warm air central heating
- Gas cooker with hobs and grill
- 2 x fridge freezer
- Custom made blinds in wheelhouse
- Pressurised hot and cold water throughout
- Marine toilet with 189l holding tank & macerator pump
- 240v ringmain with battery charger
- 12v lighting throughout
- 4 x domestic & 1 x engine batteries
- Fusion 700 stereo system
- Raymarine Raynet RJ45 cable for stereo integration
- 21" Avtex super slim LCD combi DVD/TV L216DRS 12/240
- S/s clock & barometer
- Fire extinguishers to engine & accommodation
- Fire blanket
- Electric & manual bilge pumps
- Electric anchor winch with anchor & 60m chain
- Snap davits with stand off brackets
- Bathing platform with ladder
- Rope cutter
- Lower rubrail with s/s insert
- Warps & fenders
- Forward cockpit cushions and IP table
- Working Sail Area : 714.00 sq ft
- In mast mainsail reefing
- Roller reefing headsail
- Lewmar StoWinch pack with dual controls
Navigation & Safety
- Raymarine E127 colour GPS/plotter/radar/sounder
- Raymarine HD digital 4kW radome
- Raymarine AIS650
- Raymarine Ray260 DSC VHF with mast head antenna
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot with T2 hydraulic pump
- Raymarine speed, depth & wind instruments
- Raymarine Smart controller (remote control unit)
- NASA Navtex weather system
- Navigation lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Ships bell
The SP Cruiser offers year round boating comfort, with trawler-like liveability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and value.
Among many unique features are the SP Cruiser’s twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for access, plus one forward — just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day.
Large CE Category A – Ocean rated opening windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views, while the center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit.
Regardless of what the weather is doing outside, navigation and steering is made easy and comfortable with dual swivel helm and mates chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation.
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.