- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With an unobstructed view over the elegant high prow from the raised pilothouse or the flybridge, the ES 42 Pilot is an ideal and classic vessel for passage making. Her hard chine hull means more stability at rest and less rock-and-roll at sea, while her semi- displacement hull provides an opportunity to power up to 15 knots with the optional twin engine installation. The comfortable saloon and galley are beautifully handcrafted with teak. It will give you the true feeling and unique characters of Island Gypsy boats.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 45 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 4 in
LWL: 39 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 30864 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Cummins QSB5.9-330
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
- HEART inverter in lieu of NEWMAR battery charger
- Generator Set. ONAN 7kw in lieu of ONAN 4kw
- CRUISAIR air©\conditioner 10K (master room)
- CRUISAIR air©\conditioner 7K (guest room)
- CRUISAIR air©\conditioner 24K (saloon)
- Stern Thruster. Side Power 6HP
- Counter top type 3 hob electrical stove unit including microwave oven in lieu of SEAWARD gas stove unit including built©\in oven unit
- Flybridge with controls, helm and settee
- Teak aft cockpit deck
- Mauritius blue hull color in lieu of standard white
- Fiberglass radar arch in lieu of standard mast
- Access stairway from pilothouse to flybridge, including an extra hatch
- Stainless steel framed sliding saloon doors in lieu of standard doors
- Non skid integrated pattern, white (same as deck gelcoat color) main decks.
- Ladder to boat deck from aft deck with non©\skid inlay and safety rail, with a hinging hatch cover open.
- Transom door with step plates.
- Hatch to lazarette area (hinged) with adequate drains.
- Swim platform ¨C 30¡¯¡¯ wide fiberglass with non©\skid inlay and stainless steel ¡°D¡± section rub rails.
- S/S removable safety rails port and stbd on the swim platform
- Swim ladder, 4 step foldable type, made of stainless steel. Telescoping from under the swim platform.
- Transom shower£»hot and cold fresh water
- Built in ¡°L¡± settee to port complete with cushion set, storage under with fiddles.
- Dedicated space set aside for seating starboard side in saloon, with two movable chairs.
- Hi©\lo teak dinette table. Folds down to form occasional double bed.
- Bar with bottle and glass storage cabinet at Starboard side.
- Teak & holly sole.
- Overhead teak grab rail.
- All furniture & bulkheads are golden Burmese teak in satin finish.
- Head lining vinyl panels.
- Daily hatch access to engine room with ladder & gas stay. All hatches removable.
- Door lock with key on hinging door for access to saloon. Door unit in stainless steel.
- Spacious Island berth arrangement with drawers under; includes mattress 5¡¯¡¯ (127mm) with cotton cover.
- Built in teak wardrobes with internal cedar lining.
- Wardrobes with auto lights and door locks.
- Head lining and hull side lower area in white vinyl panels.
- Teak & holly sole.
- Teak wood bulkheads with teak furniture.
- Reading lamps brass swivel type 12V D.C. with individual switches (2)
- Escape hatch with built in insect screen located overhead.
- 12V D.C. mood lighting under master berth.
- Upper & lower berth arrangement with 5¡¯¡¯ (127mm) foam mattress (2) drawers under.
- Wardrobe with hinged door and internal light.
- Side table.
- Teak bulkheads with teak furniture.
- Reading lamps brass swivel type 12V D.C. with individual switches (2)
- Head liner vinyl panels.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Vanity unit fitted with integrated CORIAN or other brand wash basin, counter top with splash back and single lever faucet.
- Single lever shower & sink hot and cold fresh water faucets.
- Mirror with light.
- JABSCO 12V D.C. electric macerator head with household size bowl.
- 12V D.C. 4¡¯¡¯ JABSCO exhaust fan (1).
- Molded white gelcoat / FRP gloss finish head and shower lining & bulkheads.
- 40 gal (151 litre) GRP holding tank with JABSCO Y©\valve located in engine room with JABSCO macerator pump, deck discharge outlet & remote ¡°Full¡± display panel in head.
- Shower sole fiberglass base with automatic sump system, seat and removable teak grating panel.
- AC outlet mounted in head (GFI).
- Hinged safety glass shower door.
AC Electrical System
- ONAN generator set. 5KW 120V AC or 4KW 240V AC including sound shield, muffler and remote start stop panel, includes dedicated 120 amp/hr start battery and fuel filter.
- Ship to shore 30 amp 120V AC or 32 amp 240V AC dock side inlet fitting (in cockpit).
- NEWMAR PT Series or similar 120V A.C. or 240 V A.C multistage 3 bank auto battery charger unit located at forward bulkhead in engine room. Includes built©\in amp meter and dedicated circuit breaker at switch panel.
- NEWMAR integrated galvanic isolator.
- 120V A.C. or 240V A.C. electrical outlets to saloon, pilot house, galley, master cabin head, guest cabin & engine room with a built©\in GFI system.
- Electrical panel in 12V D.C. and 120V A.C. or 240 V A.C fitted with volt and amp meter, independent electric bilge pump auto/manual switching with alarms and warning lights, reverse polarity indicate light, circuit breakers with back lighting & battery bank indicator meter, all located behind a framed clear plexi©\glass door.
- Wiring color coded & numbered to match regional color codes. Australian, U.S. or Europe.
- Copper bonding strap with ground cable attachment for each thru hull fitting.
- Three heavy duty 200 amp hour 12V batteries in GRP boxes with lids; one dedicated for engine start + two for house lighting and inverter (deep cycle).
- Battery cut off switching panel.
- SIDE POWER 6HP 12V D.C. electric bow thruster unit with remote control panel at helm station, including one 200 amp hour battery with box.
- MUIR ATLANTIC 1200 12V D.C. 1265 lbs electric rope / chain windlass with up/ down switches at helm station and fore deck, including fuse and standard accessories.
- SONY or equal CD stereo speakers in saloon with wiring to T.V. console cabinet (2)
- 12V D.C. double arm wipers to port, middle and starboard front windscreens with fresh water wash down system.
- Horn 12V D.C. (electric)£mounted on main cabin roof. Switch located at main helm.
- 12V D.C. accommodation ceiling lights throughout, recessed into headlining.
- Engine hour, volt and water temperature meter at helm station. Key start in CUMMINS panel set including back lighting.
- Teak galley unit with CORIAN or equal brand counter top or equivalent counter top & splash back.
- SEAWARD brand or equivalent counter top type 3 hob gas stove unit; includes built©\in oven unit below and alarm monitor panel set.
- Stainless steel sink with cover & single lever swivel type faucet.
- ISOTHERM flush©\mount series under counter 12V D.C. / 120V or 240V A.C. refrigerator / freezer unit
- Cabinet with shelves under counter.
- Overhead dish and cup locker.
- 12V D.C. 4¡¯¡¯ electric exhaust fan above stove with stainless steel fascia plate.
- Trash bin with lid including external access door.
- Single CUMMINS QSB5.9©\330 electronic diesel engine equipped with heat exchanger for fresh water cooling and ZF 80A transmission set.
- Complete engine instrumentation at control station including engine overheat & low oil pressure alarm.
- GRP drip pan under main engine.
- Propeller shaft; stainless steel AQUAMET or equal, 2¡¯¡¯ (50.8mm) diameter with ¡°P¡± bracket; turning inside two cutlass bearings.
- P.Y.I. drip©\less stern gland for engine shaft 2¡± (50.8mm).
- 4 blade propeller with double lock nut and stainless steel split pin system.
- Engine room 12V D.C. ©\ 4¡¯¡¯ blowers & natural air intake vents (2 each).
- Engine room sound proofing material with perforated aluminum fascia and hatch seals, SOUND DOWN brand or equal.
- Hydralift wet box muffler with built©\in drain cock.
- RULE 12V D.C. 1500GPH electric bilge pumps with switches and auto/manual switching at electrical panel (3) with alarm and lights.
- Manual bilge pump with three suction points (located under steps to forward area); Strum boxes in stainless steel.
- Hand laid G.R.P. solid skin bottom and superstructure; ASHLAND brand gelcoat; N.P.G. Isothalic
- Bottom skin laminates with vinylester resin. Minimum three layers of vinylester coated plies.
- Longitudinal stringers & transverse frame system, shaped using closed cell foam and encapsulated with e©\glass.
- 4 watertight compartments (chain locker, accommodation, engine room, and lazarette).
- The deck to hull seam is bolted, sealed with bonding adhesive and fiberglass bonding angles are applied to the inner seam.
- An integrated GRP anchor platform with stainless steel anchor roller assembly.
- Bow & stern flag staffs in varnished teak with stainless base and lock nut.
- Cleat 12¡¯¡¯ Heavy Duty type£2 bow, 2 amidships, 4 aft in stainless steel with chocks (including transom chocks) .
- Upper and lower stainless steel ¡°D¡± section rub rails to hull port and starboard.
- Deck rails£1 1/4¡¯¡¯ stainless steel tubing in 316.
- Windows are aluminum framed clear glass with insect screens. Selected windows slide.
- Cabin door locks in stainless steel.
- International navigation lights. Six opening portholes with screens.
- Aluminum mast head & running light post assembly mounted on cabin top. Hinging.
- Teak cap rails & trim. Minimum 5 coats of varnish.
- Fore deck integrated seat set. Space under provides additional storage.
- Teak yacht name boards & hailing port boards
- Hull bottom anti©\fouled paint.
- Two cowl vents on Dorade boxes to trunk cabin, and two to pilot house.
- Emergency tiller (single engine only).
- Zinc block affixed at transom.
- All drawers drop down to lock type.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Island Gypsy Raised Pilot 42
Message cannot be empty!