- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Osaka, Japan
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 1,950,000
BRING ALL OFFERS ON THIS BOAT
Horizon 78 with very little use. This yacht, launched in 2010, has little use and is in "as new" condition. Owner is moving to a larger yacht and is ready to let this go.
- Enclosed pilothouse/sky lounge.
- 4 staterooms inluding master all with en-suite.
- Utility room that can convert for crew space.
- Country kitchen.
- European / Asian / Australasian power - 220/240 volts, 50hz.
The yacht is lying in Japan at present and can be used for Asia/Pacific cruising or shipped to Europe or the USA, or a combination of both.
Worldwide Central Agent
Grace Zeilmann - Fort Lauderdale office +1 954 253 3006 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yukako Ogawa - Fort Lauderdale office +1 954 463 2506 - email@example.com
Yukio Shintani - Osaka, Japan office +81 (0)72 223 5884 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at USA office +1 954 463 2506
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- L.O.A. : 78’-0″ / 23.78m
- L.W.L. : 63’-6″ / 19.3m
- Beam : 19’-0″ / 5.79m
- Draft (prop. tip clearance) : 6’-0″ / 1.83m
- Freeboard (midship) : 8’-4″ / 2.54m
- Height (W.L. to top of arch) : 25’-8″ / 7.84m
- Displacement (light approx.) : 144402 lbs. 65.5 tons
- Fuel : 1850 US gal. 7,000 liters
- Fresh Water : 400 US gallons 1,500 liters.
Navigation and Instrumentation
- Complete instrument panel at both helm stations.
- Full set engine gauges at both stations
- Monitoring system for important equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, nav. Lts.).
- DANFORTH magnetic compass at both helms.
- International navigation lights.
- TANK TENDER fuel and water management system.
- ELBEX closed circuit T.V. monitor with 2 cameras (aft deck and engine room)
- Raadar FURUNO
- Auto Pilot ST7002
- GPS antenna ROYAL
- Speed Log ST60 Plus Speed system
- Wind Log ST60 Plus Wind system
- VHF w/Hailer RAYMARINE Ray218E+RV240 antenna
- Camera CAM50*2+COM100*1
Accommodations and Interior Equipment
- 4 Cabin layout with Master Stateroom, VIP room, and two twins, all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Satin wood finish.
- Interlocking vinyl-ceiling panels throughout.
- Custom bound carpet (shipyard supply) for saloon and cabin floors
- Wood floor pilothouse and galley.
- Italian High-quality door lock and cabinet door locks.
- CANTALUPI halogen ceiling lighting.
- High-density foam mattress with custom bedding covers.
- Leather saloon and dinette sofa.
- Leather covered bed headboard Master only.
- Indirect lighting system under sofas, beds, curtain valances.
- All stairways with safety light system.
- Three double staterooms, w/ensuite head & shower for master.
- King size bed in master stateroom.
- Headboard for all berths with mirrored back walls.
- TV cabinets in all staterooms, saloon High-Low TV system.
- Hanging locker cabinets in all staterooms Cedar lined.
- Chilled water MARINAIR air conditioning with separate compressor in engine room.
- NUTONE Central vacuum cleaner.
- Doorway on aft interior stairwell to rear quarters.
- STIDD helm chair (1) Low Back Admiral.
- Built in recess for fire extinguishers.
- No door bottom thresholds except heads & crew doors.
- Wood bed frames in all cabins.
- Custom wood trim ceilings salon and master cabin.
- Interior Fabric decoration.
Heads and Bathrooms
- Marble counter top and back splash in all heads.
- Marble floors in all heads.
- Seamless polyurethane finish in all heads.
- Towel bars, rings, cup holders, brush, etc. for all heads.
- HEADHUNTER toilet system
- Ventilation blower for each head.
- Teak flybridge deck.
- Flybridge windshield with solid stainless frame.
- Instrument console with cover.
- “U” shape seat w/ fiberglass high-low table.
- Wet bar including sink, combo refrigerator w/Ice maker & Barbecue unit.
- Automatic electric cut-off safety switch for use of Barbecue grill.
- Integral stainless steel handrails around bar unit.
- Indirect lighting system under wet bar and seats.
- Curved stairway from back deck to flybridge with teak steps.
- Stainless steel sliding hatch on Aft stairway Teak steps on stairway.
- Oversize drains w/strainers on each corner of flybridge deck with internal overboard drains.
- Fiberglass radar arch.
- Chrome plated BUELE air horns on top of radar arch.
- Space for dinghy or Jet Ski.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- STIDD helm chair in skylounge.(shipyard supply).
- Two TOKAI SUNSHIN searchlight on F/B.
- Hydraulic retractable dinghy davit “STEEL HEAD”1500LBS
- Rails around F/B coaming.
- Skylounge with interior wood finish, floor w/carpet, W/O lower helm station.
- Storage cabinets in accordance to with layout plan.
- Stainless steel sink w/garbage disposal.
- SIEMENS KA60NA40 galley refrigerator.
- SIEMENS GI14DA50 freezer.
- SIEMENS ET735501 full size electric cook top with exhaust blower above.
- SIEMENS HB884570 full size microwave convection oven.
- SIEMENS SF54T553EU dishwasher.
- SIEMENS WI14S440 washer and WT46S512 dryer (location per design).
- SIEMENS HF26076 separate microwave in galley.
- BLANCO AMERICA Trash compactor.
- Galley marble counter top.
- Galley teak floor.
- 100 gallon holding tank w/macerator pump.
- “Y” valve for holding tank dockside pump out.
- Holding tank level indicator.
- Sump pumps for shower rooms.
- Marine grade lines for fresh waster system.
- Two 20-gallon water heaters.
- Fiberglass water tanks.
- Two manual bilge pumps and five electric RULE bilge pumps.
- Floating switch & high water bilge alarm in each water tight compartment.
- Color-coded piping system for easy identification.
- Bilge air circulation ventilation fans.
- “TRIDENT HOSE” for engine exhaust.
- All AC power supply is 220VAC/50HZ from generator or shore power.
- Two GLENDENNING shore power cable masters 50amp w/ 75’ cable each.
- Shore power connection, 50Amp to isolation transformer.
- ACME ISO boost for shore power system.
- Extra shore power plugs in fwd deck.
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
- One ONAN generator 22.5 kw (50 hz) with sound shield.
- Fiberglass water/exhaust silent separator for generator.
- TRACE 3.3kw Inverter /100amp battery charger.
- GUEST battery switch (vapor proof).
- Four engine start batteries.
- Eight 12V/ 200 AH gel cell batteries for ship service power
- Separate 120 AH starting battery for generator.
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and cover.
- Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers.
- 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel.
- VIMAR switches for lighting system
- GFI protection for AC required outlets.
- Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
- TV antenna on top of radar arch.
- 24 volt to 12-volt converter.
- PANASONIC PBX Telephone with intercom feature, w/outlets in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, VIP stateroom.
- Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV.
- Smoke detectors.
- Dimmer system in aft deck, saloon, galley, master & VIP cabins
- Charles ISO boost transformer 50A x 2
- Engine room clean design with White finish, floor in diamond aluminum deck plates.
- Double sound & heat insulated with foam & lead combination.
- Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
- Engine room AC florescent lights and DC dome lights .
- Four engine compartment blowers (two AC & two DC).
- Engine room ventilation intake openings w/Delta-T Moisture Eliminators.
- DELTA T engine room de-mister filters.
- One automatic/manual fire extinguisher channels.
- Engine mounts on one piece steel channels.
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high water temperature.
- High-volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up.
- Fresh-water hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank.
- Aluminum fuel tanks w/electric gauges.
- Heavy-duty sight gauges for fuel tank with self-closing control valve.
- Oil change pump system for engine & generator.
- Heavy-duty insulated engine room door, safety-opening handle on engine room side.
- Water maker “Sea Recovery” AQM series 800 gal/day with autoflush.
Engines and Propulsion
- Twin CATERPILLAR C-32 1550hp Diesel engines w/reduction gears.
- Dual RACOR 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine.
- RACOR 500 MA fuel filter on generator.
- Stainless steel shafts AQUAMET HS 22#.
- High performance 4 blade propellers.
- Main and intermediate bronze struts w/backing plates.
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with maintenance free TIDE STRONG seals.
- MMC engine controls with chrome control heads or GLENDENING electronic engine control system at flybridge & lower pilothouse.
- Under water exhaust system for engines w/mufflers.
- TELEFLEX SEASTER power steering system.
- Custom steering wheels at both stations.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller.
- Stainless steel rudder blades and shafts w/zinc plates.
- Heavy-duty SPEICH Stainless steel wipers w/wiper washer system.
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper.
- Hydraulic 12”variable speed bow thruster ABT 38 HP.
- HYNAUTIC heavy-duty trim tabs with indicators.
- Third control station (engine gear, thruster) on aft deck.
- TRAC stabilizers.
- Custom Tunnel for additional reduction of draft.
- Stem thruster.
- Upgrade after deck engine control to hand held remote control.
- Emergency power system ( two batteries + charger )
Exterior / Deck
- Teak main deck.
- Teak Standard on swim step & steps.
- High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights,4 bulwark side doors for boarding.
- Fiberglass cap rail.
- Stainless steel roller and chain stopper for anchor chain.
- Vertical hydraulic anchor winch “MAXWELL VWC3500”
- Stainless steel 175 lb (80kg) anchor.
- High tensile 300 feet anchor chain.
- Chain counter “Maxwell AA560”.
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down.
- Heavy-duty S/S 2″ handrail w/1-1/4″ stanchions.
- Stainless flag pole on bow rail.
- Forward deck storage locker for fender and lines.
- Forward deck seat w/side lockers.
- Sunbathing cushion on fwd deck w/drink holders.
- Heavy-duty 316# stainless steel cleats and fairlead w/rollers.
- Frameless windows tinted tempered glass 10mm for windshield & 8mm for side window.
- Stainless steel “TREND” sliding door w/screen for main saloon, self-locking,
- Two pilothouse side entrance doors.
- Stainless steel portholes and custom design vertical portholes x 4.
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water on swim platform.
- Swimming ladder in folding storage well.
- Back deck seat w/drink holders.
- Back deck high-low dining table sliding (teak).
- Solid stainless steel rub rail around upper hull side.
- Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap on lower hull side
- Stainless steel handrails on back deck stairs.
- Two zinc anodes on transom, two for propeller shafts, four on trim tabs, and eight on rudder plates.
- SUNBRELLA canvas covers for flybridge, helm seats, aft deck seat, windshield, sun pad, forward cushion and seat, standard shipyard selection.
- 2” stainless steel rails around swim platform (removable) at stern.
- SUNBRELLA exterior cushions (standard shipyard color choices).
- Internal boat hook holders on back deck.
- Spreader lights (2) on aft deck roof end.
Hull / Structure
- White Gelcoat finish.
- One-piece hull lamination and longitudinal stringers.
- Hull, Deck & Superstructure is built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for high strength and less weight.
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom.
- High-density foam cored construction above water line.
- Stringers with high density foam coring.
- Foam cored reinforcement for strength.
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
- INTERNATIONAL brand anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ anti-osmosis treatment.
- Shaft tunnel on hull for less draft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Creation Marine
SKYLOUNGE MOTOR YACHT
SKYLOUNGE MOTOR YACHT
en-route Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States