- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Medemblik, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 475,000 Tax Paid (US$ 535,943)
The well known German Frers designs in combination with the study building quality of the yard, have proven there sea going capacities over the years. Due to her hydraulic operated sails, elec. winches & bowtruster, "Marevista" is very easy to sail. She is a Mark II which has 28 improvements comparing the MKI, i.e. slightly taller rig, new deck, better sit in cockpit, etc. She is offered by her first owner who kept her in pristine condition; she is professionally serviced and stored inside a heated facility every year. She was sailed by a couple, no kids or pets on board! She is for sale because the owner is moving abroad.
Please contact Master User at +31 (0)227 543636
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.08 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
- Shape Roundbilged hull in white with well known Hallberg Rassy striping in blue.
- Deck design Teak on GRP
- Superstructure GRP with teak
- Keel/Leeboard Fin keel with bulb (lead)
- Rudder Rudder in skeg
- Steering system Withlock wheel steering (rod steering)
- Windows Acrilyc in aluminium frames
- Load displacement (kg) Approx. 12.700 kg
- Ballast (kg) Approx. 4.500 kg
- Vertical clearance (m) Approx. 20.5 metres
- Boatyard Hallberg Rassy Yard, Ellös Sweden
- Designer German Frers
- Build Nr. 43-175
- CE code CE A category (unlimited ocean passages)
- Material, colours Classic teak interior
- Upholstery, curtains Class A upholstery in beige with red piping (Ting 2)
- Saloons 2 plus saloon
- Cabins Aft cabin with double bed at the side and forward cabin with V-bed
- Beds 4 plus 1
- Headroom Approx. 1.97 metres
- Toilet 2 manual toilets, both with s.s. black watertanks
- Shower/bath Shower in both bathrooms with elec. drainage
- Sound system/TV Radio/CD player with speakers in- & outside.
- Cooking device "Eno" stove with 2 burners and grill
- Fridge 2 x top loader fridge
- Freezer One of the 2 fridges can also be used as a freezer
- Heating Webasto Airtop 5500 diesel heater with 5 outlets
- Other Beautiful hand crafted teak interior with nice gloss, varnished washboards, white cover on pantry, covers for sink, Ocean Air sky-screens throughout the yacht, carpets (in beige) throughout the boat, curtains in beige, Neptune (high quality) mattress in owner cabin with sprung slats, extra entrance hatch to engine room, etc.
Engine, electrics, water
- Power 55kw / 75Hp
- Make Volvo Penta D2-75
- Engine hours Approx. 750 hours on counter
- Fuel Diesel
- Fuel tank 395 ltr in s.s. tank
- Cooling system Indirect cooling system
- Propulsion Stainless steel propeller shaft with 3 blade Gori propeller (fixed propeller as spare) en centa flex coupling
- Bow thruster 8 Hp in tunnel
- Voltage 12 volt / 220 volt
- Operating panel Hallberg Rassy switchboard with circuit breakers at navigation seat
- Battery Enlarged set of consumer batteries with total capacity 710 AmpH, 75 AmpH starter battery
- Battery charger Mastervolt charger/inverter "Combi 12/2000-100A, 230v MICC remote
- Alternator Yes, 115 A.
- Inverter See charger
- Water pressure system Yes, with pressure tank
- Warm water Isotemp boiler, 40 ltr, through engine & shore power
- Water tank 650 ltrs in s.s.tank
- Holding tank 2x s.s. tanks
- Shore power Yes, with cable and 4 outlets throughout the yacht
Rig and sails
- Type Triple spreader, sloop rigged, aluminum mast by Seldén
- Winches 4 Lewmar winches (3 elec.) at cockpit, two Lewmar manual winches at mast.
- Main sail Vertically battened in-mast main sail "EMS 4" with try radial cut by Elvström
- Main sail reefing system Hydraulic in-mast furling / reefing
- Genoa Non overlapping by Elvström, in "GS 433" with tri radial cut (with e-foam for better shape when reefed)
- Genoa reefing system Hydraulic furling / reefing
- Gennaker in Nylon with s.s bowsprit (removable)
- Other UV-ply at genoa, hydraulic backstay tensioner, etc.
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights Yes, LED
- Compass On steering pedestal
- Rudder indicator On autopilot
- Log/speed On Furuno multi display "F1-50"
- Depth On Furuno multi display "F1-50"
- Wind Furuno "F1-50"
- Autopilot Furuno NAVpilot-500 with whitlockdrive
- Radar Antenna on mast with s.s. protection ring
- GPS On chart plotters
- VHF Furuno FM-2721, DSC class with two control units
- Weatherfax/Navtex Furuno Nav-300
- Chart plotter On 15' LCD display (at chart table) & Furuno MFD12 screen outside.
- Charts, pilots Vector charts for Europe and Africa.
- Other DSC Panama Antenna (also for GSM, VHF, TV,FM radio), AIS class B transponder, etc.
- Anchor 25 kg. Delta anchor with 70 mtrs of 8mm chain
- Windlass Lewmar with elec. up & down, remote control at steering pedestal
- Fenders, lines Ample fenders & lines
- Exterior cushions Complete set
- Sprayhood Yes, with extension
- Swimming ladder In stainless steel
- Swimming platform Covered with teak & shower
- Sea rails, pushpit, pullpit All in stainless steel
- Other Cover for steering wheel, teak seats in push pit, extra roller for anchor, rubbing strake in stainless steel, fold-able bathing ladder (for use of a gangway), remote control at pedestal for anchor winch, etc.
- CE certification CE A catogery
- Radar reflector Ecomax 230
- Bilge pump 1x manual in cockpit & 1x elec.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Contest Brokerage BV