A warm, relaxed interior designed by Interin Studio and designer Giorgio Vafiadis. The light colors combined with classic design create a graceful outcome in an atmospheric environment.
Impressive accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 spacious cabins arranged as follows: One master stateroom, three VIP cabins, and three Twin cabins with pullman berth each.
- Full beam Master stateroom, located on the Main deck, has a private seating area with two sofas, vanity desk and settee, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite facilities with Jacuzzi, separate shower and two sinks, and LCD TV with home theater system.
- VIP cabin, located on the Upper deck, has a sofa, vanity desk and settee, en-suite facilities with Jacuzzi, and LCD TV with home theater system.
- The two VIP cabins on the lower deck. Each Double cabin becomes an adjoining suite with a Twin cabin through sound proof double doors leading directly into each cabin. All cabins have en-suite facilities, AV surround system, sub woofer, built-in CD/DVD/ MPE player, digital receiver, navigation screen playback, i-pod ready, and infrared controller Satellite TV.
- Two Twin cabins are located on the Lower deck and the third Twin cabin is located on the Main deck. All Twin cabins have a Pullman berth, en-suite facilities, AV surround system, built-in CD/DVD/MPE player, digital receiver, navigation screen playback, i-pod ready, and infrared controller Satellite TV.
Tenders & Watersports
1 x Scanner tender 6,20 m with 230 hp Steyr turbo Diesel inboard – outboard 1 x Scanner tender 4,80 m with 100 hp 4stroke Yamaha outboard 1 x SOLAS rescue boat with 25hp Evinrude outboard 1 x FX HP 1800 Cruiser three-seater Yamaha waverunner 1 x VX 1100 Cruiser three-seater Yamaha waverunner Snorkeling and fishing equipment, water-ski equipment, wakeboard equipment, tubes and banana
Navigation & Communication
SATCOM, GSM/GPRS, 3G connection, PABX, Call alarm, Loudhailer, Data repeater, CCTV system, Primary and Secondary Radars, GYRO Compass, Autopilot, Primary and Secondary GPS, Electronic Charting System, NIMEA Data Interface, Conning, AIS, Primary and Secondary Echo Sounder, Speedlog, Weather station, VHF/DSC, MF/HF Transreceiver, navtex, Inm-C, EPIRB, SART, GMDSS Handheld VHF
Winter 2013/14 maintenance and upgrades
1) LOCALISED PAINT REPAIRS TO THE EXTERIOR 2) COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN DECK INTERIOR FLOOR 3) ANNUAL REPAIR/MAINTENANCE TO THE MAIN ENGINES &* GENERATORS (OIL CHANGE, FILTERS, GASKETS ETC) 4) CLEANING AND PAINTING OF THE FORECASTLE AREA (ANNUAL MAINTENANCE) 5) CLEANING AND PAINTING OF THE POTABLE WATER TANKS & VOID SPACES (AS PART OF THE ANNUAL SURVEY) 6) MAINTENANCE OF COFFEE MAKERS, DISHWASHERS, LAUNDRY EQPMT 7) ANNUAL DRY DOCK & KEEL PAINTING 8) FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT ANNUAL SURVEY 9) INTERIOR LIGHTING REPLACEMENT OF FLUORESCENT LAMPS WITH LED TYPE STRIPS 10) WIFI SYSTEM UPGRADE WITH NEWER HOTSPOTS (IN PROGRESS) 11) INTERNET SYSTEM MAINTENANCE 12) CARPET REPLACEMENT ON MAIN DECK 13) SHOWER CLEANING & REPAIRS 14) ENGINE EXHAUST VALVES REPAIR 15) LOCALISED PAINTING OF THE ENGINE ROOM 16) TENDERS & JET SKIS MAINTENANCE AS PART OF THE ANNUAL SCHEDULE 17) INTERIOR PAINTING REPLACEMENT (IN PROGRESS) 18) MAIN DECK SALON SOFAS REPLACED WITH NEW 19) AV SYSTEM UPGRADE (AN EXTERNAL HDD WILL BE PLACED WITH STORED MOVIES WITHIN IT CAPABLE TO BE PLAYED THROUGH INTRANET TO THE CABINS AND SALONS THROUGH AN I-PAD APP. PART OF THE WIFI SYSTEM UPGRADE. IN PROGRESS) 20) EXTERIOR TABLES VARNISHED 21) VARIOUS MECHANICAL REPAIRS IN PROGRESS 22) VARIOUS DECK REPAIRS IN PROGRESS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.