- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Merritt Island, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 127,500
Horizons is beautiful example of Gemini's popular and affordable cruising catamaran, She’s a spacious, stable platform for fast-cruising in comfort and style. Gemini has designed their cats to ensure the ultimate form provides the ultimate functionality. From the design of the anchor roller to the aft lockers, the ingenuity of lifting centerboards and kick-up rudders will have you sailing through less than 2 ft. of water, with a 14 ft. beam that can moor in a standard slip or truck across the country. These are just some of her features that New Gemini owners quickly come to appreciate after decades of careful development. Take some time to explore the reasons behind her performance. One step onto Horizons and you'll quickly pick up on how evolved and nice this cruising catamaran is.
A must see if looking for a Gemini with extremely low hours and use.
NEW LED LIGHTING SYSTEM THROUGHOUT
NEW FULL SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
JUST SERVICED AND BOTTOM PAINTED 5/2017
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
DENNIS DEMOLE @ 321-961-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Merritt Island, FL
Please contact Dennis Demole, IYBA at 321-961-2222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 23 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 9600 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 30 B
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 229
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
The vessel sleeps eight with a queen berth in the owner’s cabin, a double berth in each of the two aft cabins and a dinette that makes up into a queen berth. It has 6 feet to 6 feet 5 inches of headroom and teak & holly laminate flooring throughout.
The salon is entered from the spacious cockpit through a full size door (openable window) and has the refrigerator/freezer immediately to starboard and a cushioned seat to port. The electrical panel, VHF, and stereo are mounted above the seat. The u shaped dinette, which easily seats eight, is straight ahead. Down three steps into the starboard hull is a double cabin aft with storage and a hanging locker.
The galley with 9 ft. of countertop on both sides runs forward before entering the Master Stateroom. The master has a roomy and comfortable queen berth to port, a large hanging locker forward (with storage beyond) and a huge dresser to starboard.
In the port hull is another cabin, a spacious navigation
The front sliding windows have all been recently tinted in the cockpit cabin and keep the inside galley very cool and blocked from the sun during the day.
- Dometic propane or 12/110 refrigerator/freezer
- Voyager 2500 propane stove w/oven & two burners
- 27” TV screen w/Blu-Ray & DVD player
- Pressure & Manual water (salt & fresh)
- Polished 70/30 Stainless steel sink
- Three drawers
- Hull side shelving & a dry locker
- Sliding door locker w/ shelf above and cabinet adjacent
- (2) 20lb Propane tanks with Detector
- Raritan manual head
- Soft Blinds Thru out
- Teak & Holy Flooring
- Sliding Aft Windows
Deck and Cockpit Details
- Delta anchor with Chain & Rhode
- Two opening bimini hatches
- Standard manufacturers helm seat
- Hardtop bimini & dodger
- Four large Bowmar hatches
- Lewmar Windlass
- LED Cockpit Lights
- Kuuma Gas Grill & cover
- 6'7" of cockpit headroom
- Screens for hatches
- Bow seating
- Stern hammock Seating
- Two large lazarettes at transom
- Swim platform with Three Step Ladder & Shower
- Fenders & lines
Sails and Rigging
- Mast Height (Off Water) 46'
- Mast Height (Off Deck) 39'
- Jib 150% Roller Furling Dacron 340 sq. ft.
- Main Sail Dacron Slab-Reefing, Fully Battened 350 sq. ft.
- Mast Deck Stepped Selden Silver Anodized Mast Double Spreader Fractional Rig with Lazy Jack system
- Furling System Furlex 200S headsail furling with control line led aft
- Backstay Fully Adjustable Tensioner
- Winches (Deck) (2) Lewmar 40# Self-Tailing
- Winches (Mast) (2) Lewmar 7#
- Sail Cover
Electronics and Electrical
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Speed & Distance
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed & Direction
- Two AGM Life Line House Batteries
- One Group 27 Start Battery
- Charles 40 Amp Battery Charger
- BEP Marine Propane Gas Detector
- Raymarine VHF
- Ritchie 5" Compass
- Kenwood Stereo KMR-M 315BT with Sirus & Bluetooth
- JBL M9 6004 Amp
- JBL Speakers in Cockpit, Kicker Speakers in Salon
- Hella 12 Volt Fans thru out
- Water Heater with Engine Manifold
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke 30B 27HP Diesel,229 Hours, 55-amp alternator, Fresh Water Cooled
- Sillette Sonic Sail Drive
- Racor Fuel Filter
This beautiful Gemini 34 MC with only 229 hours on her, she shows almost new. Allow us the opportunity to introduce you to her today.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.