- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tahiti, French Polynesia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 210,000 Tax Paid (US$ 234,801)
Recent and very well equipped boat. 3 cabins version.
Deep Lead Keel, Adventure version.
A beautiful unit!
Excellent opportunity to aquire a real blue water cruiser at a bargain price.
- Length : 13,76 m (45' 1")
- Width: 4.30 m
- Draft: 2.20 m
- Displacement: 10.5 tons
- Headroom: 1.95 m
- Hull material: GRP
- Rigging: Cutter
- Engine: 75 HP VOLVO
- Large Owner's cabin forward, with a central double bed (2 m) and two armchairs
- Shower room with separate shower
- Large saloon
- Galley to port
- Chart table to starboard
- Two double aft cabins with storage
- Shower room / toilets to port
- A huge sail locker in front (access via the deck)
Polyester Sailboat, DUFOUR 455, 2010 vintage, built by Dufour Yachts in 2009 - designer: Felci Yacht Design – P. Roséo.
Deep Lead Keel, Adventure version.
The purity of her hull, her deep draft, and two steering wheels make optimal comfort in navigation even with a reduced crew.
Her previous owner bought her new in 2010 in the Mediterranean; he euipped her for blue water sailing and arrived in French Polynesia in 2013.
75 HP VOLVO (1100 hours)
Fuel tanks, capacity 250 liters (165 US gallons)
Consumption: 3 L / hour at 1800 rev / min
Folding propeller Maxprop, 4 blades
Anodised aluminium mast with double back-swept spreaders.
Fractional 9/10 rig with continuous 1x19 s/steel standing rigging Split-
backstay allowing for easy transom access
Pre-stretched running rigging
Rigid boom vang
Removable inner forestay
Asymmetrical spinnaker gear
Full batten Mainsail "Offshore" Elvström, with lazy bag & lazy jacks
Furling 140% Genoa "Offshore" Elvström
Fore Storm Jib on furler (2011)
Asymmetrical Spinnaker with socket Elvström
Winches: 2 x 53 ST 2-speed Genoa winches
1 x 44 ST 2-speed electric halyard winches
1 x 45 ST 2-speed reef winch on roof
Electric windlass QUICK 1400W, with remote control
Main anchor gear : 25 kgs Delta anchor + 55 m chain + 30 M rope
Secondary anchor gear : FOB anchor + chain + rope
Anchor deck wash (12V pump)
Watermaker: DESSALATOR Dual, 12/220 V, 60 liters/hour
Double stainless steel sinks ; sea water at the sink
Hot water, Electric water heater 40 liters - 1500W - 220 V + engine
3 burner gas stove and gas oven ENO "Bretagne"
Microwave 220 V ENO
Refrigerator 150 liters, front and top opening, 12V
Deep freezer 100 liters 12V
2 electric toilets JABSCO, with holding tanks
2 separate indoor showers + 1 cockpit shower (hot/cold)
Washing machine/tumble drier, LG 5 kg 220 V
Domestic batteries: 4*100 Ah (July 2013)
Engine battery: 1*100 Ah
2 batteries & auto battery charger (CRISTEC, 10Ah) for bowthruster MAX POWER
1 battery for generator (forward)
MasterVolt BTM III battery monitor
Generator: Fisher Panda 6 KVA/ (780hrs); electrical circuit 220 V / 50 Hz, 220 power outlets in saloon and cabins
Batteries Charger: TBS, 60 Ah
Engine alternator: 105Ah
Inverters: 1* 600W 12/220V + 1* 2000 W 12/220V
Solar panels: 3*140 W = 420 W
Air conditioning, 220V, in saloon and owner's cabin
GPS Chartplotter Raymarine E-90 W (chart table)
GPS Chartplotter Raymarine E-90 W (cockpit) + charts: Caribbean, Europe, Pacifique
AIS system (2012)
Radar 18'' with 4kW Radome
Autopilot RAYMARINE ST70
2nd hydraulic autopilot (February 2013)
2 displays ST70 in the cockpit
VHF: Ray 55e ASN
Satellit phone IRIDIUM
CD player LG
Dinghy QUICKSILVER 270 (2.70m) with inflatable floor & keel
6 HP 4 stroke outboard engine Mercury (100 hours)
Full equipped for 8 persons
Life raft Plastimo TransOcean 8 places
8 x Automatic Life-Jackets with harness
Safety Jack Lines on side-decks
3 Fire Extinguishers
Manual + electric bilge pumps
Bimini & Dodger
Outboard engine brackets
Dufour dinning crockery set
Roller blinds for deck hatches
Last bottom paint : April 2014
Cruising sailboat with a beautiful owner's cabin. Mint condition. Ultra equipped. Ready to sail.
Very good performance, thanks in particular to her special hull.
Maneuverability and flexibility.
More details and informations on www.raiatea-yacht.com
Plus de details et d informations sur www.raiatea-yacht.com
Please contact Raiatea Yacht. Yacht Broker in Polynesia at +689 87 29 06 09
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.74 m
Beam: 4.29 m
LWL: 13.44 m
Maximum Draft: 1.98 m
Displacement: 11000 kgs
Ballast: 3000 kgs
Dry Weight: 11000 kgs
Total Power: 41.01 KW
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 41 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (521 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (246 Liters)
Description fournie par le constructeur
Dufour Yachts has entered into a new era. In only a couple of seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 1 x 200 Ah house battery.
- Switch for each battery.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian? worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 100 litres.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Volvo 55 hp (41 kW) Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two x three clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
Other Boats from Raiatea Yacht
Classic Motor Sailor
Unknown, New Caledonia (FR)
Tahiti, French Polynesia
45 New Model
Unknown, French Polynesia
Swift Trawler 44
Tahiti, French Polynesia
Noumea, New Caledonia (FR)
Unknown, French Polynesia