- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 59,500 Tax Paid (US$ 76,386)
Dufour 325 Grand Large For Sale
Price just reduced. This well maintained & lightly used 2010 (launched 2011) Adventure version Dufour 325 Grand Large is packed with extras including Raymarine C90W chartplotter, Raymarine autopilot, AIS, ST60 Tridata + Wind, VHF, Eberspachar heating, sprayhood, folding propeller, ropecutter
Please contact at Hamble 023 8045 3245
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 9.85 m
Beam: 3.40 m
LWL: 9.28 m
Minimum Draft: 1.85 m
Maximum Draft: 1.85 m
Displacement: 4700 kgs Dry Load
Dry Weight: 4700 kgs
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: D1-20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (45 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet
- 1 x 60 Ah engine battery
- 1 x 60 Ah house battery
- Battery switch for each circuit
- Battery link-all switch
- Shore power with cable
- Icom IC-505 DSC VHF with cockpit command mic
- Cockpit VHF speaker fitted
- V-Tronik Hawk antenna
- Raymarine C90W Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tri data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Radar reflector
- Raymarine AIS350
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped
- Anchor and steaming lights
- Boom topping lift cleat
- Two spreader Sparcraft mast
- Furling Genoa (130%)
- Main with two reefs with reffing lines led back to cockpit, battens, lazy bag
Cockpit & Deck
- Teak trimmed seats and cockpit sole
- Large side locker with lid fitted with padlock hasps
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat
- Life raft stowage in starboard cockpit locker
- Cockpit shower
- Folding bathing ladder
- Lewmar steering wheel
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Teak toerail.
- Quick Aries 700 electric windlass
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/starboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Four aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Deck fitted foul water pump out
- Mainsheet tackle on the roof.
- Boomvang with 4:1 purchase.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- Two x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Seven clutches on roof.
- Two x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof.
- Two x 32.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- Aries 700 electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Additional padeyes
- Deck flood light
- The interior has a two cabin, one head layout with a large fore cabin v shaped berth and large double aft berth
- Forward & aft berths 2m in length
- The L shaped galley and forward facing chart table are large for this size of boat, with plenty of stowage. The heads are a good size, with large access through to the starboard cockpit locker to allow use as a wet/sail locker
- Eberspacher heating with four outlets
- 45 litre holding tank
- 20 litre pressurised water heating
- Sea water foot pump
- L-shaped galley with a large worktop in Corian
- Stainless steel sink
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation
- Crumb tray under sole
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood
- Both cabins have hanging wardrobe space in addition to storage shelves
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards
- Saloon cushions in cream
- Saloon table with bottle rack, fiddles and cutlery drawer
- Saloon seating with stowage under seats and behind backrests
- Aft cabin mattress replaced in 2012 with a custom made mattress
- Hand laminated GRP hull.
- NPG gelcoat, the first layer of cloth impregnated with
NPG resin, forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to
the hull. Hull portlights in saloon.
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection
process (Resin Transfer Moulding) giving significant weight
saving and an excellent interior finish.
- Draft: 1.85m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by
stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy
foam. Stainless steel solid stock.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sargo Boats UK/Marco Marine
325 Grand Large
Hamble, United Kingdom
485 Grand Large
Milford Haven, United Kingdom