2010 Davidson Custom 70 (Mini Maxi)
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 850,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,045,245)
Designed by Laurie Davidson, this Custom 70 (Mini Maxi) is a true performer in light breeze due to her narrow waterline and super quick in breeze. Clean and tidy deck layout and bright and airy interior.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Franklin Boat Works, NZ
Designer: Laurie Davidson
LOA: 78 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 11 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 16 ft 0 in
Displacement: 14061 kgs
Ballast: 7711 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 12
Number of cabins: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Built entirely in carbon fibre pre-preg and cured in a custom built oven at Franklin Boat Works in New Zealand.
- Interior ends finished in high glass clear over the carbon fibre, while the centre area is painted over carbon with American maple trim and red upholstery.
- Watertight bow and stern (rudder) bulkheads.
- All halyards and control lines are led underdeck for a clutter free space.
- Hull is now painted in white.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is a lifting foil that reduces the draft from 16’ while sailing to 11’ for entering shallow draft harbours.
- The keel is also equipped with a kelp cutter.
- Twin rudders.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH4TE 75hp diesel engine.
- Racor secondary filter.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Carbon steering wheels.
- Retractable propeller shaft for flush with hull while sailing.
- 4-bladed solid propeller.
- AC/DC panels.
- Optima starting battery.
- 4 x 6VDC house battery – 440ah.
- Battery charger.
- 2 x 80ah dual alternators.
- Shore power inlet.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 4 gallon Isotherm hot water heater.
- Fresh Watermaker – Spectra 16gph.
- Total capacity of 78 US Gallons in 1 x tank.
- Total capacity of 140 US Gallons in 2 x tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Holding tank.
- Depth sounder.
- Radar detector.
- Northstar 8001 touch screen chart plotter.
- Wind speed and direction.
- B&G 3000 instrumentation.
- PC interface.
- Wireless router for external tablets.
- FBG250 broadband internet / satellite communication.
- I-Star GPS for B&G interface.
- Icom HF IC-M802.
- Simrad VHF RS87.
- AIS Navico NAIS300 class B receive and transmit.
- Pactor modem.
- Force 10 3-burner stove with oven.
- Large sink with pressure water.
- 1 x Tecma EX-lite carbon head (electric).
- 1 x Stall shower.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Berths for twelve.
- Racing and show floorboards.
- The mast is a Southern Spar carbon rig with EC6 carbon rigging.
- The spars and EC6 rigging was fully serviced in 2013.
- Deck has all halyards and control lines leading aft under the cabin and the deck.
- 3 x Harken grinding pedestals are mounted in the cockpit, and can run any of four different winches – as well as hydraulic deck functions.
Sails (North Sails):
- 3DL 860L Mainsail, CTech.
- Carbon battens, Ronstan Batten Cars, 2 reefs.
- 3DL Medium Jib 105%.
- 3DL Heavy Jib 103%.
- 3DL ORC Heavy #4 98%.
- 3DL Jib Top Reacher 105%.
- 3DL Genoa Staysail 65%.
- CZ Spin Staysail.
- Norlam Delivery Main.
- Spectra Storm/Delivery Jib 65%.
- Storm Trisail.
- 3DL Masthead Genoa 145%.
- 1A Superlight 1/2 oz Spin.
- 2A Superkote Spin.
- 2A Poly Spin.
- 4A Polymax Spin.
- 3A Cuben Fibre Spin.
- 5A Cuben Fibre Spin.
- Code 0 Cuben Fibre Spin.
- Custom Spin Bags and Spinnaker.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit cover.
- 2 x 8-person liferaft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.