- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sarasota, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 485,000
**Price Just Reduced**
"Passage" is probably the best small dutch barge in the world. She is from the very well respected English naval architect Nick Branson and designer J.Z. Morris, who did the 55' mahogany daysailer "Patrician." She was built for operation in warm climes, with all pilothouse ports opening and a large aft deck.
No expense was spared in her construction. She's a modern V-hull with stainless steel ships ports...which make her much more seaworthy than traditional vessels. She has shoal draft with a full keel and prop that is protected by multiple pieces of 3/4" steel. The keel coolers are also protected. After welding, the hull was coated inside with "Corroseal" a special anti-corrosive primer that the navy uses. Then the entire hull was sprayed with fireproof "Tiger-Foam" for both acoustic and thermal insulating qualities. The hull is quiet and never has condensation. The interior was secured in place with West Epoxy. No fastenings (which would necessitate drilling rust-inducing holes) were used. All interior attaching-wood is hardwood coated in West Epoxy. There are no dissimilar metals used...sea-cocks are "Marelon" synthetic, approved by the American Bureau of Shipping and Lloyds Bureau of Shipping. All necessary fastenings used are of 316 marine grade stainless steel. No ferrous steel is onboard except for the hull. The pilothouse roof is Klegecell foam covered with fiberglass.
The interior is spectacular. It is made of solid Cherrywood, custom fabricated into appropriate curves. All furniture joints are hand-cut dovetails. All systems are kept as simple as possible. She is very economical to operate.
The vessel has tremendous torque and power.
Open 24 hours at www.SarasotaYacht.com
Please contact Skip Mansfield at 941.769.0468
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 45 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 50 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: 6BT
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 210 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- All black
- Granite countertop
- Full size refrigerator, microwave and oven
- Double sink and ceramic cooktop
Electronics and Navigation
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Raymarine Rudder Angle Indicator
- Raymarine Wind Instruments
- Raymarine Depth Sounder
- Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass
- Northstar Autopilot (hydraulic/electric)
- Garmin 4012 Chartplotter GPS
- Furuno GPS (backup)
- Pioneer Stereo
- Sony TV 32" Flatscreen
- Sony Blueray player
- Delta self-launching 45 # with fresh-water washdow
- Fortress 45 # and Fortress 35 #
- Lofran 1500w stainless steel with 200' heavily galvanized 3/8' high-tensile chain rode chain stowage box is lined with "Tuff-Liner" and drained overboard main control is on foredeck with back-up control in pilothouse
- Aqua-Signal "55" (over-size) plus 12v. deck lights and amber LED deck lights and halogen search light on custom aluminum antenna farm.
- 2 1/4" stainless steel stock in custom delrin bearings top and bottom. Rudder: Like all of vessel is foamed inside
- Michigan Wheel "Workhorse" commercial symetrical 4-blade silicon-bronze on 2" stainless steel shaft 28" x 22" left-handed prop with synthetic cutlass bearing and PSS dripless shaft seal.
- Capilano (Teleflex premium) manual hydraulic with variable ratio adjustment Custom emergency manual tiller with easily accessible port over stainless ruddershaft headstock.
- Northern Lights 12 KW with insulated sound enclosure with Walter keel cooler and stainless steel dry stack
- Lewmar 185TT 6KW 12v 8 HP
All wiring is Ancor marine-grade designed by a certified electrical engineer and assembled by certified electricians to ABYC codes. The power-distribution panel was custom made by "Blue Seas" for 12v, 110v and 220v.
- Xantrex RS-3000 3000w continous-output, 7500w surge with automatic system control panel for AGM batteries
- Charles 12kw
- LIFELINE AGM
- 4 GPL-8DAP (1975 cca) deep-cycle house batteries
- 3 GPL-3100T (1220 cca) deep-cycle batteries for bow thruster and windlass
- 2 GPL-31MT (880 cca) starting batteries
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS- Fireboy automatic system in engine room plus three handheld units throughout vessel.
- Headhunter electric "Royal Flush" with no moving parts
Other Boats from Sarasota Yacht & Ship Services, Inc.
Luxury Motor Yacht
South of, France
Aventura, FL, United States
Arsenal Do Alfeite