- View Full Specifications
Owner wants this boat SOLD!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Longboat Key, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 35,000
(LOCATION: Longboat Key FL) This unique Custom 45 Chesapeake Skipjack is a throwback to simpler times. Handbuilt to specifications from the 1800s with the finest woods available. Designed for coastal cruising her shallow draft allows access to to waters that others can only view from afar. Her large open deck provides room to play, relax, and entertain.
With white oak beams the fir marine hull and bottom are finished in the West system epoxy glass for beauty and durability. The old growth long leaf yellow pine decks have teak trim. The teak cockpit features custom inlay and stainless steel drains. The rails are laminated mahogany and the bowsprit is laminated douglas fir with hand carved tall boards. The fit, finish, and detail is what makes this wood boat desirable.
The deckhouse features teak frames with gloss varnished ribbon cut honduras mahogany with teak weather boards. The roof is canvas covered marine plywood. The interior has single berths to either side, center cabinet with electrical panels, and a beautiful yellow pine table with cherry, mahogany, and lacewood inlay. The four drawer cabinet provides storage and a full quarter berth complete the accommodations. The compact galley has stainless steel sink. An AM/FM/CD player, LED lighting, and porta potti, are concessions to modern convenience.
A 9-hp Mercury outboard provide economical cruising power. A single starter battery and two house batteries provide electrical power on the water with shore power dockside. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Dave at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Captain Dave Werning
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
Please contact Captain Dave Werning at 877-901-BOAT
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
Displacement: 14000 lbs
Ballast: 1500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 47 ft 0 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (6 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (5 Gallons)
- Pine interior with douglas fir and mahogany sole
- Peeled pole oak compression post
- Beautiful yellow pine table with cherry, mahogany, and lacewood inlay
- Two single berths with under-berth storage
- Full size quarter berth with under-berth storage
- Custom four drawer cabinet
- Galley counter with stainless steel sink
- Porta Potti
- Companionway screen
Sails & Rigging
- Long leaf yellow pine mast
- Varnished douglas fir boom
- Leoflex-X running rigging
- Northcloth 8 oz. heavy sails in excellent condition
- Forestay sail with two reef points
- Mainsail with two reef points
- Sumbrella sail covers
- Teak & bronze blocks
- 3/8" galvanized steel shrouds
- Two Osage Orange Deadeyes
- Two Lignum Vitae Deadeyes
- Douglass fir bowsprit
- Handcarved tail boards
- Chain rigging
- 22# Danforth anchor with 20' chain & 150' rode
- 25# CDR with 100' rode
- Old growth yellow long leaf pine deck with teak trim
- Teak framed deckhouse with varnished ribbon cut honduras mahogany
- Teak weatherboards
- Teak cockpit sole with custom inlay
- Ash and wengee tiller with ash spare tiller
- Laminated mahogany rail with gloss finish
- Stainless steel stanchions wrapped in cord with white paint
- Two vetus deck vents
- Two quarter bits
- Two lazzeretti
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Brand new 7.5" 100# nutshell pram dinghy
- Swim ladder
- 3/4" fir marine hull with white oak frames
- 1" fir marine bottom
- West system epoxy glass hull & bottom finish 2/15
- Stainless steel rub rails
- 4" honduras mahogany centerboard
- 2" honduras mahogany centerboard trunk
- One starting battery
- Two house batteries
- 20-amp battery charger
- 30-amp shore power
- AC/DC breaker panel
- LED lighting
- AM/FM/CD sound with cabin speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.