- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Conrad Classic 58 has been designed as a classic, true traditional style motor yacht. She has steel hull and deckhouse and decorated with teak/mahogany wheelhouse. Stylish stainless or chromed fittings add for a classic image of the yacht. Rich and best quality equipment and arrangements make her a comfortable yacht for a true gentleman and provide a touch of luxury on board. Twin engines and a bow-thruster make her easy to handle in crowded marinas.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 58 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 4 in
LWL: 51 ft 8 in
Freeboard: 2 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 76941 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 125 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1360 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1555 Gallons)
Interior Equipment and Furniture
- The yacht has three cabins (one double Owner and two double/twin Guest cabins) with extra bathrooms with showers, galley adjacent to main saloon and wheelhouse.
- All furniture and interiors are in traditional classic style emphasized additionally by furniture upholstery made from best quality Italian fabrics by Dino Zoli and covered with Italian leather steering console in the wheelhouse.
- The furniture and wall paneling built in mahogany, satin finish with cream satin finish panels and mahogany high gloss trim.
- Bathrooms and galley decorated with Madera Gold granite ornamentations connected with finest classic fittings and accessories provide atmosphere of real comfort onboard.
- Floors in the wheelhouse, corridor and main saloon teak stripped plywood, carpet in the cabins, teak gratings in bathrooms.
- All ceilings with beams wooden construction, underside of plywood painted cream, beams and stringers varnished.
- C-shaped sofa with lockers under
- 2x armchairs separated with lockers & 2x pouffes
- Folding swivel dining/coffee table
- Steps inside yacht ? main companionway
- Locker by the steps
- 3x drawers under aft windowsill
- Handgrips by steps stainless steel/teak
- Window blinds
- Media locker incorporating LCD TV (pop-up lifting) & DVD player (car type)
- 6 traditional ceiling lamps
- 8 spotlights
- 2x 230V socket
- Air-conditioning unit & controls
- Main electrical installation is 24V DC.
- Besides that each cabin, main saloon, navigation area, galley area and main engine-room are equipped with 230V AC sockets.
- Main energy source for 24 V DC are two service battery bunks 580Ah each.
- The batteries can be recharged by battery charger supplied by generator or 32A shore connection.
- The separate 160Ah starting batteries for generator and main engines are charged directly from alternators suspended on the engines.
- 230V AC circuits are supplied alternatively by the generator, shore connection or batteries via inverter 24V/230V - 5000W.
- Two 24V 65Ah emergency batteries are provided for navigation equipment operation.
- Granite worktop with lockers and drawers
- Stainless steel sink
- 2 or 4 burner ceramic hob
- Electric oven with microwave
- Galley extractor
- Stainless steel top-loading locker under worktable
- 1 or 2 hanging cabinets
- 1 traditional ceiling lamp & 7 spotlights
- Window blinds
- 2x 230V socket
- Twin main engines Yanmar 4HJ3-DTHE (125 HP) with KMH4A1 gearboxes are installed aft.
- The engines are connected to KMH4A1 reverse gearboxes and placed on elastic mounts..
- Two 40mm shaft lines with 5-bladed propellers from Amartech.
- The hull is fully welded of shipbuilding grade mild steel.
- Round bilge shallow draft hull with dumb prow and a long classic aft overhang.
- Nicely concave sheer-line and a rounded stern for a classic look.
- Watertight engine room provides space for generator, pumps and air condition unit.
- Behind the engine room there is a watertight afterpeak containing hydraulic gangway and rudder arrangement.
Hatches, windows, companionway & outside doors
- The yacht is equipped with traditional teak skylights where the opening flap is Foresti & Suardi brass chromed hatch (7 units).
- Big windows are built of thermo-glass double layer with 6 mm gap between the panes.
- The glass is glued into a recess in the construction and finished with mahogany varnished frames.
- Front wheelhouse windows are equipped with electric wipers.
- The deck is surrounded with a steel bulwark which is raised fore and aft.
- The bulwark is capped with a varnished teak rail-cap, traditional storm-rail stanchions in stainless steel with a teak railcap on top.
- Middle line stainless steel wire.
- Both sides in the aft part of the yacht are opening parts to access bathing ladder and tender.
- Main deck is fully covered with teak planks glued with Sikaflex system.
- The fly bridge is covered with teak planks, roof covered with anti-sliding paint.
- All deck benches are built in teak, verticals and trimming varnished, the seats unpainted.
- Benches aft and fore are hinged and can be flapped up to provide access for mooring.
- The benches at flybridge contain lockers under the seats.
- Space for loose teak furniture (table & 6 chairs) provided under the bimini.
- The entire area of the aft deck is covered with a bimini installed between two elegant camels.
- The camels are built of stainless steel pipes and stainless steel fittings.
- Tops of the camels are in varnished teak increasing classic look of the boat.
- Thanks to hydraulic gangway and side ladder boarding is easy in every condition.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Conrad Classic 58
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me