- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- North Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 496,000 (US$ 375,075)
The Bracewell 41 incorporates the hugely successful Keel Form Hull, designed by Bob Warman in 1989 and incorporated into over 273 Camano 31's and 7 Camano 41's.
The appeal of this hull form are twofold. First, is the stability of the vessel in a sea way, the result of the engine sitting lower into the keel then in conventional trawlers, lowering the overall centre of gravity in the boat.
Second, because the down angle of the drive shaft is less than in traditional trawlers, the propulsion is more efficient providing stunningly little fuel burn for a vessel this size. Details of fuel burn are included in the full specifications.
Blue Beauty is absolutely loaded with extras. Maneuvering is a snap with the hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, and with the quick to respond common rail diesel, single lever electronically controlled at any one of the 3 helm stations. The original owner was big into fishing and had installed a hydraulic crab pot puller, strategically located right next to the cockpit helm station.
A centre console Zodiac RIB located on the upper deck has it's own battery charger and umbilical cord to the mother ship. It too is loaded with a GPS Chartplotter and 30 hp Yamaha outboard.
Inside is breathtakingly beautiful, with the sole finished in teak and the bulkheads done in cherry planking. Solid counter surfaces provide numerous working spaces, including a small desk in the salon which interfaces all of your communication devices into the on-board WiFi booster.
Below are not one but two staterooms, each with plenty of stowage space and it's own TV. The head is a good size with a separate shower stall and efficient Vaccuflush toilet.
You must read the full specs to see all of the many extra items included on this boat. It will surprise you. Once you have reviewed them then call us today for you own viewing, and see for yourself what an impressive vessel the Bracewell 41 has turned out to be.
Let me help you find what YOU want.
Call Huff on 604-505-4833(cell) to arrange the viewing!
Please contact Huff Taylor at 604. 929. 0651
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Length on Deck: 40 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Displacement: 28000 lbs Half Load
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 6 in
Cruising Speed: 12 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 17 knots
Range: 1969 nm
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (42 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The boat has great people spaces, including a large salon that has big opening trolley style windows, allowing natural sunlight and fresh air to flood the area. The interior is beautifully finished with a teak sole and cherry planking on the bulkheads. Solid surfaces in classic black gives it that extra sense of luxury.
Below is surprisingly large with 2 cabins both featuring that great finishing found in the salon and complete with personal TVs in each.
The cockpit is huge and with the extended bridge to cover the cockpit, allows you to stay dry in the rain as it just pours off the bridge deck onto the swim grid.
For those sunny days, the bridge deck is simply massive. The dinghy is stored up here, and when lowered to the water using the Steelhead hydrualic davit system, the dinghy cradle detaches and the entire bridge deck opens up to a huge space for lounging and entertaining.
- Beautifully crafted for style and comfort
- Queen walk around bed complete with end tables and settee
- Generous storage in cedar lined hang ups and numerous drawers
- Well ventilated with twin overhead hatches and portlights
- Personal TV which allows you to watch different channels to other TVs on the vessel
- A private and comfortable space for your guests
- Double pullman berth with stowage below
- End tables with two drawers
- TV channels operate independently of the other TVs on board and comes complete with Playstation 3 and controls for the kids
- This cabin converts to a laundry room when guests are not on board
- Open spacious floor plan ideal for entertaining
- Stunningly beautiful craftsmanship in teak and cherry planking
- Big windows for 360 degree visibility and ventilation
- Settee is covered in durable and easy to clean Ultra leather and converts to a double bed if required.
- Big bulk stowage beneath the settee cushions
- Entertainment centre with TV, Bose surround sound system including a built in sub woofer, Track Vision model M5, Bell TV High Definition personal video recorder, and WiFi booster that interfaces with all communication devices
- Hang up wet locker just inside the salon door to the cockpit
- Galley up floor plan enabling the cook to be part of what's going on in the salon
- 3 burner Seaward Princess propane stove with oven. The boat carries 2 x 20 lb. propane bottles in a propane storage locker in the cockpit
- 12 v. side by side fridge/freezer by Nova Kool complete with cherry planking paneling to match the rest of the interior.
- Built in sideboard / bar behind the helm seat with additional counter space for easy entertaining.
- Built in Convection/Microwave
- Ice Maker with cherry planking to match the rest of the interior
- All solid surfaces by Corian, durable, light weight, easy to clean and easy to repair
Other Domestic Equipment
- Village Marine water maker model STW 400-800
- Flojet 2840 Water Booster System to provide exceptionally reliable and generous to entire boat regardless of the number of faucets being used
- LG Combination washer/dryer model WM3431H
- 6 cu.ft. freezer on the bridge deck
- Seaward hot water tank model F1200 heated by 110 AC, Hurricane furnace primary engine coolant.
- Uline ice maker model SP18 with cherry planking front to match interior
- Xintex propane fume detector with valve control model S-1A
- Day / night shades on all windows
- Great 360 degree visibility
- Diamond Sea Glaze 3 cogged door to the side deck right next to the inside helm
- Stidd double helm seat series 1200 with foot rests
- All electronics easily accessible from the helm
- See Electronics for details of equipment
- ComNav Commander P2 Advanced Autopilot System, 3 x controls one at each helm
- 2 x Furuno Multi-Purpose LCD displays model MU-155C, one at the inside helm and one at the upper helm
- 3 x Furuno NavNet 3D GPS / Chartplotter, one at each helm with AIS system
- Furuno 48 mile radar diplayed at all 3 helms
- Furuno GPS Receiver model GP-320B
- Airmar Weather Caster Software and smart sensor
- Furuno UAIS Transponder system model FA-150, display at inside helm
- Navigator II FLIR System
- Cell and video WiFi booster
- Speco Internet Protocol Camera which will call your Smart Phone and show you who is on the boat in the event of an intrusion
- Video Cameras on the mast, in the cockpit, in the lazarett, underwater (to view prop entanglement or fish on the line, and in the engine room
- DataLINK multi function instrument and alarm panel to monitor alarms on high water, intrusion, shore power loss, and fire, both locally and remotely via Internet to your smart phone
- 2 X Icom IC-M504 VHF transceivers
- Cummins Onan Generator Set model MDKBH 5 kw complete with sound shield
- Hydraulic 5 kw cruising alternator driven off of the primary engine
- 180 amp high output altinator
- 6 x 2 v. deep cycle house batteries
- 1 x 12 v. start battery for primary engine
- 1 x 12 v. start battery for the genset
- Auto Shore shore power booster model 50-120-240 60 hz which will assure maximum power to supply your vessel even if the voltage has dropped to where you are located IE: at the end of the dock and the power cable run.
- Magnum Pure Sine Wave inverter / battery charge MS Series
- Magnum Inverter control model ME-RC
- 50 ' of 30 amp shore power cord plus
- 50 ' of 50 amp shore power cord
- Volvo EVC-C2 Electronic Vessel Control System
- Volvo Penta 435 hp turbo charged D6 primary engine
- Dual Racor fuel filters on primary engine model 75/1000 MAX complete with water separator and vacuum gauges alarmed to helm
- 2" stainless steel shaft
- Propeller is a Michigan 26 x 21 four blade bronze RH with a 2" bore
- Brand new spare prop
- Bennett trim tabs and controls
- Keypower hydraulic bow thruster
- Keypower hydraulic stern thruster
- SeaStar hydraulic steering
- Fuel transfer system
- Fireboy MA2 Series for engine room automatic fire suppression
- 110 v engine room heater
Hull and Deck
- Maxwell hydraulic vertical windlass series 1500 with wireless control on a lanyard
- Electronic controlled spot light
- Steelhead hydraulic davit model ES1000
- Hydraulic crab pot puller
- Fish cleaning station in the cockpit
- Hot and cold shower in the cockpit
- Salt and fresh water wash down in the cockpit
- 3 sets of 2 automatic bilge pumps, each pump is backed up by a redundant one, further backed up with high water alarms
- Full FRP molded transom door
- 3 underwater lights under the cockpit
- Huge lazarette
- 10' centre console Zodiac RIB with electric tilt and start powered by a 30 hp Yamaha outboard. Separate charger for the dinghy complete with umbilical cord to the mother ship
- Hydraulic Steel head davit system
The Keel Form Hull
As described by Roger McAfee in Sea Magazine October 210 edition: "Bob Warman started with the standard semi-displacement hull design - displacement sections forward with planing sections aft - and then added full-displacement keel sections that floated about 25 % of the vessel's weight.
This keel allowed the engine to be placed lower in the boat, which lowered the center of gravity and improved stability. It also allowed the shaft to be protected inside the vessel for most of its length. The engine, being lower int he boat, reduced the shaft's down angle, which improved drive-line efficiency and in turn, reduced fuel consumption".
Fuel burn metrics
- 900 rpm 4.5 kn 0.6 gph
- 1200 rpm 5.9 kn 0.8 gph
- 1500 rpm 7.5 kn 1.37 gph
- 2000 rpm 9.3 kn 4.22 gph (average low cruise speed, Theoretical hull spd.)
- 2500 rpm 10.8 kn 7.92 gph
- 3000 rpm 12.9 kn 12.94 gph (average high cruise speed, sweet spot)
- 3600 rpm 17.0 kn 22.1 gph (max. speed)
- 2 x Scotty Depthpower electric down riggers
- Numerous crab pots, line and spooling tub
- Mustang survival suit
- Numerous PFDs including Mustang inflatables
- 4 x extra fenders in socks
- Complete set of spare filters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Calibre Yacht Sales
47 Heritage EU
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Powell River, BC, Canada
58 Motor Yacht
Bowen Island Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada