2010 Beneteau Oceanis 31
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 59,500 Tax Not Paid (US$ 73,161)
Beneteau Oceanis 31 from 2010 for 72.000€ including tax.
The Yacht boasts enough space for 6 people sailing, and sleeps 5, in two double cabins and one shower/head. The ample galley houses 2 sinks, large refrigerator and the kadanically suspended stove. Lots of light falling in and the light-colored modern interior create the aesthetically pleasing salon space.
The Boat is well equipped with Chart plotter, Radar, Autopilot, Windex, Log/Speed, Deep sounder, Epirb, VHF, from Raymarine .
The organized layout of the deck and easy handling with the furling Mainsail and the furling Genoa makes this yacht a pleasure to sail, even one handedly.
Sails new 2017!
The boat has enjoyed professional and thorough maintenance throughout its life. Well looked after, the yacht is in best condition and ready to go.
Yacht Broker Mallorca
Contact for more information Tom +34 650 81 48 84
with kind regards from Mallorca
Please contact Tom Eugster at +34 650 814 884
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Finot / Conq Associés
Flag of Registry: Germany
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 9.63 m
Beam: 3.38 m
LWL: 8.66 m
Maximum Draft: 1.75 m
Dry Weight: 4619 kgs
Total Power: 15 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Engine Power: 15 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (128 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (128 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 6
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
As the range entry model, the Océanis 31 bears a strong family resemblance to its larger siblings by combining elegance with ingenuity for maximum cruising pleasure.
PACK ELECTRONIC RAYMARINE
- Pickups Anemometer wind indicator ST 70
- Multifunction screen C80 colour 8,4? (GPS - tracker - Cartography chart mapper Navionics Gold, supplied without chart)
- PC interface
- Side openings in guardrails
- Additional bow roller
- White PCV steering wheel and console covers
- Mooring kit: (Anchor Britany 14 kg, 23 M of 8 mm chain, 35 M 14 mm rope) - 4 Mooring ropes - 6 Fenders
- Auto pilot SPX ST70 - LS 40 - Integrated gyrocompass - Control panel on steering console
- VHF RAYMARINE 49E
- Ballasted boat version - Centreboard Cast iron - Double rudders
- Steel blue colour hull - Hull decorated in pearl grey
- Electro-polished mast furling system with sail
- Wind indicator windex
- 2 flag halyards
- Asymmetric spinnaker rigging
- Easy Sail (Genoa traveller adjustment from cockpit - Clutches on genoa sheet foot blocks - Backstay adjustment(s) - Winch handle Harken Speed Grip - 1 Winch handle box additional - Emergency rope cutter)
- Mainsail sheet track on deck house
- 3 retractable blades propeller
- Cockpit bottom and rear platform decked in natural solid wood
- Shore freshwater supply
- Outboard engine bracket
- Solid wood cockpit table - Cover and lamp
- Perle deck house hood
- Cockpit Bimini top Perle
- PVC cockpit cushions
- Crockery kit marked Bénéteau
- Porthole mosquito nets
- Additional freshwater supply (160 litres)
- Cockpit bottom self bailing in polyester
- 1 Wet locker to port (Life raft storage, Gas box 2 bottles)
- 1 Starboard locker (Sail locker)
- Cockpit benches decked in natural solid wood
- 1 Steering wheel console: Leather covered steering wheel ( 900 mm diameter) - 1 Rudder system on column - 1 metal cable transmission system - 1 Stainless steel guard rail - navigation instrument stand (optional instruments) - 1 Compass on binnacle
- Engine control - Control panel to starboard
- 1 Deck hole for access to tiller system - 1 Emergency tiller
- Companionway hatch and door in PMMA
- Alpi woodwork in fruit tree colour
- Parquet type laminated floors
- Hull spar ceilings in cabins and saloon
- Height to deck beam: 1.85 m
- Companionway and steps in polyester
- 1 Stainless steel guardrails
- 1 Fixed zenital window with curtain
- Height to deck beam: 1.77 m
- Central double bed (2.03 m x 0.34 m x 1.66 m) - 1 Marine mattress
- Hanging locker - Cubby hole lockers - Storage
- 1 Opening hatch(es) with curtain
- Height to deck beam: 1.77 m
- L-shaped saloon bench seat to port, double density foam
- 1 Starboard bench seat
- 4 Matching decorative cushions
- Saloon table with wooden mounting
- Cubby hole lockers - Storage space along the hull - Storage under bench seats
- 1 Port side window with curtain
- 1 Starboard side window with curtain
- 4 Opening portholes in side windows
- 2 Hull portholes with curtain
- 1 Opening deck hatch(es) with curtain
- 12V circuit
- 1 service batteries 70 Amperes - 1 Battery for engine 70 Amperes
- 1 Charge divider
- Electrical panel 12 V (Fuses - Voltmeter - 1 Water gauge - 1 Fuel gauge - 1 Low battery charge warning - 1 Low diesel and water tank warning)
- 1 Cigar lighter socket 12 V
- Lighting: Fluorescent lamp White - Halogen ceiling lights - 1 White/red light fitting
- Navigation lights: 1 Three-colour lights on masthead - 1 Fire bicolor half-mast
- Wire runs for options cables
- Height to deck beam: 1.77 m
- L-shaped kitchen
- White laminated worktop
- 2 Rectangular stainless steel sinks
- 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot under pressure
- 1 2 hob gas cooker on mounting - safety bar
- 1 Ice box 100 litre top opening
- Cupboard - Fitted storage space and lockers
- 1 Rubbish bin
- 1 Porthole opening onto coamimg in side window
- Engine Yanmar Diesel 21 hp
- Engine control - fitted in cockpit
- Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
- 1 Alternator coupled to engine (60 Amperes)
- 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 130 L (under starboard aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
- Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter
- Stainless steel shaft line - Polyester guard moulded into hull
- Fixed three blade propeller
- 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas pistons)
- 2 Access to engine through washroom and aft cabin
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
- Monolithic hull design in polyester
- Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hull
- Injected sandwich hull (glass fibre and balsa wood) - Diamond tip type non-slip covering
- Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with 1 soild wood bulwark, screwed
- Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
- Rudder hung with stainless steel stock
- White coloured hull - Pearl grey hull decoration
- Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 1 level(s) of advanced cross trees
- Boom in anodised aluminium
- Standing rigging in single-strand stainless steel (Forestay - Side shrouds - Backstay)
- 2 backstays with turnbuckle
- 1 standard fore stay
- Rigid boom down-haul with tackle
- Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- 2 Mainsail sheet bolts
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift - Foot tuning line)
- Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsail foot and sheet, 2 Genoa sheets, 2 fast reefing ropes, 1 manual reef
- 5 sheet clutches
- 3 Bollards
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H35.2 STC)
- 1 Rigging winch self tailing on deck house port side (H35.2 STC)
- 1 winch handle aluminium
- 1 Winch handle boxe
- Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- 1 Classical mainsail, written, half-battened with slider
- Lazy Jack and Easy bag in Perle colour
- Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
- Single roller stainless steel bow fitting
- Mechanically welded stainless steel roller
- 4 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection
- Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from the cockpit.
- Genoa sheet jam cleats fitted to deck-mounted blocks.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Harken Speed Grip winch handle.
- 1 additional winch handle holder.
- Additional mainsail and genoa tell-tales.
- Rope cutter.
- Additional 160 L water tank forward (circuit independent of standard)
- Ensign halyard.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Steel Blue hull with Pearl Grey hull graphics.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom skirt.
- Symmetric or asymmetric spinnaker rigging with pole.
- Anodised in-mast furling gear.
- Cockpit windlass control.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel and console cover.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- De luxe gimballed 2 burner hob with oven / grill.
- Side gates in port and starboard guardrails.
- GRP cockpit table with wooden flap, lamp and white PVC cover.
- Hot /cold cockpit shower.
- Fresh / sea water foot pump.
- Three-blade folding propellers.
- Mosquito screens on ports.
- Windex windvane.
- Bed covers.
- Bénéteau logo table settings.
- Ground tackle (Britany 16 kg anchor + 25 m 10 diameter chain + 38 m 18 diameter warp), 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders.
Die Firma stellt die Angaben zu diesem Schiff/Boot in gutem Glauben bereit
Other Boats from Nautic-Mallorca.de
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Palma de Mallorca, Spain