Length (m.): 19.60
Engine: Volvo D3-150
Builder: X-Yachts Ltd.
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull & Superstructure Construction
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A - "Ocean"
• Hull built in female mould in vacuum laminated sandwich construction using epoxy resin and compressed structural foam.
• Bi- and unidirectional e-glass strategically positioned for strength and weight optimization.
• Solid laminate in high stress areas around keel, rudder, mast and through hull fittings.
• Hull in white sprayed NGA gelcoat (RAL 9010 white) with 3 x blue water lines in NGA gelcoat (RAL 5011 dark blue).
• Steel frame, hot-galvanised, high strength, to absorb all loads from keel, mast and rigging.
• Single point hoist for easy and safe lifting and launching of yacht.
• Transom port laminated in female mould, stainless steel hinges, electrical/hydraulic operated. Inside of port covered with vacuum applied teak laid deck.
• Bottom treatment: 3 x layers of epoxy and 2 x layers of antifouling.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Teak foot chocks at each wheel and one by main sheet winch, removable.
• Twin wheel wire steering system. 2 x 110 cm carbon fibre wheels connected to rudder shaft via aluminium quadrant and draglink system. Each wheel mounted on independent aluminium steering pedestals with integrated GRP consoles with stainless steel crash bars. All navigation and sailing switches and instruments including electrical throttle and bowthruster handle are integrated into the console.
• Folding propeller, 3-bladed Flex-O-Fold. Propeller shaft made of high tensile corrosion resistant stainless steel.
• MaxPower VIP bow thruster.
Engine & Gearboxes
• 1 x Volvo D3-150, 150hp, 5 cyl. common-rail diesel engine with extremely low noise level, freshwater cooled, including a gas/water seperator installed on the exhaust system.
• Engine room sound insulation for low noise level
• Engine control panel in starboard aft cockpit side. Engine panel with rpm meter, hour counter, acoustic alarm for oil pressure and cooling water temperature.
• Electronic engine throttle/gear control on starboard wheel pedestal console in stainless steel metal.
Maintenance & Performance:
• The main engine has been serviced in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Keel & Rudder
• T-keel with 3.4 m draft. Antimony hardened lead bulb bolted and glued to cast iron fin for high strength and low centre of gravity.
• Keel encapsulated with GRP and faired with epoxy prior to attachment to hull.
• Rudder blade of sandwich construction made from laminated biaxial fibreglass and structural foam.
• Rudder stock mounted with needle and self-aligning bearings to achieve minimum friction for effortless helming.
• Rudderstock in solid aluminium, tapered at both ends for weight saving purposes, and incorporating four welded wings for improved strength.
• Deck fillers in stainless steel for diesel and water tanks.
• Fuel tanks in aluminium with VDO analogue level gauge, baffles, inspection hatches, separator incl filter, shut-off valve and deck fill (total capacity of 700 litres).
• Water tanks of stainless steel with VDO analogue level gauge, baffles, inspection hatches, separator incl filter, shut-off valve and stainless steel deck fill (total capacity of 900 litres).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
• Holding tanks emptied via self draining outlets or deck outlets.
Summary of Accommodation:
• All furniture of carefully selected, hand-polished teak with satin finish.
• 5 x Structural transverse composite bulkheads (teak surfaced) varying in thickness between 16 to 30 mm securely bonded to hull and deck. Secondary bulkheads and ring frames of varying thickness of marine plywood.
• Bulkhead white surfaced with recessed teak stripes to obtain panel effect.
• Teak floorboards with gaboon stripes 28 mm thick of plastic honeycomb cored sandwich. Inspection hatches to access bilge area.
• Freeboard lined with white vinyl covered panels.
• Headlining in saloon, galley and cabins of white vinyl covered panels.
• Freeboard linings in head and showers are white painted panels.
• Forward companionway steps of curved unvarnished teak, part of forward engine compartment, openable door.
• Aft companionway steps of curved unvarnished teak with access to aft accommodation.
• Handrails at both companionways.
• GRP floors, white moulded in heads and shower compartment. GRP floors in heads partly covered with teak panels.
• Counter tops in head's compartments of Cameo White Corian with integrated Corian square sinks.
• 6 x Oceanair units with flyscreens and blinds fitted to skylights.
• Cushions/mattresses - high quality spring or latex. Other cushions of high quality foam.
• Mattresses rest on flexible curved battens for improved ventilation and comfort.
Description of layout from forwards:
• Owner's cabin with large double berth size 203 cm x 169 cm (max width) located on port side of cabin. Forward of berth nighttable with drawers below. Forward of nighttable dressing table with integrated seat and mirror. On starboard side of cabin two large wardrobes for hangers and drawers below. Double sofa 130 cm positioned between wardrobes.
• En-suite head forward of cabin with toilet, shower, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Dedicated shower compartment size 105 cm x 70 cm (max depth) against forward bulkhead.
• Sofa 263 cm x 167 cm to port surrounding table.
• Dining table 140 cm x 95 cm with built-in bar.
• Central two-seater poof opposite table.
• Starboard sofa 190 cm. Dedicated charttable 81 cm x 62 cm and seat 47 cm x 86 cm. Aft of charttable seat small locker for
hangers and yachts electronic black boxes.
• Leather cushions.
• Galley with ample storage above and below.
• Black granite Corian counter top.
Aft Cabin 1:
• Guest cabin (Primary) to starboard with large double berth 200 cm x 140 cm (max width) with access via saloon. Aft of berth wardrobe with space for hangers, night table and drawers below.
• En-suite head with toilet, sink, cupboards with mirror.
Aft Cabin 2:
• Skipper's cabin aft of galley with bunk berths 200 cm x 78 cm (max width). Wardrobe with space for hangers.
• En-suite head aft of skipper's cabin with toilet, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Dedicated skipper's shower compartment.
• Skipper's cabin accessible via galley or aft companion way.
Aft Cabin 3:
• Aft most starboard aft guest cabin. Twin berths. Inboard of berth night table and seat, wardrobe with space for hangers.
• En-suite head with toilet, shower, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Large engine room for main engine and generator installation located aft of companionway.
• Sound proof, high level of insulation and careful design of exits for exhaust pipes, water pipes and electrical cabling ensuring low noise levels in surrounding accommodation. All components in engine room installed with shock absorbers to reduce vibration.
• Accessible from deck hatch - pipe berth, sink, wardrobe, toilet.
• Manual toilets discharging to 60 l holding tanks.
• Electric shower sump pumps in all heads.
• 2 x Cockpit showers; 1 x near bathing platform.
• 3 x Tecma electric toilets; owner's and starboard aft cabins.
• Crew/Skipper cabin with manual toilet.
• 4-burner cooker, Force 10 with extractor hood.
• Double sinks (recessed) in stainless steel with single lever stainless mixer tap.
• 2 x Frigonautica 130 litre front opening fridges.
• 1 x Top loading 160 litre freezer.
• Sindra dishwashing machine.
• Freshwater foot pump.
• Electric salt water tap.
• Microwave oven.
• Hydra 3000 base pack.
• 1 x GFD mounted at chart table.
• Vertical wind 810mm, depth and speed transducer.
• Halcyon gyro compass.
• 3 x H3000 GFD displays, over companionway.
• 1 x H3000 GFD display, mounted at chart table.
• 1 x H3000 GFD display, mounted at port wheel.
• B&G H3000 ACP2 pilot.
• 1 x H3000 pilot display (mono) mounted at starboard wheel.
• 1 x B&G rudder unit.
• 1 x B&G halcyon gyro compass sensor.
• 1 x B&G Ram-T3-24 linear drive (hydraulic).
• 1 x B&G Remote vision pack.
• GB40 plotter and radar system including:
• 1 x OP30 control unit at port wheel.
• 1 x 10" colour screen display at each wheel.
• 1 x GS10 GPS antenna.
• 1 x Radar DX 42S at 1st spreader.
• Mermarid 19" build in at chart table with connection to outside screens; USB keyboard and mouse.
• 2 x DVI-HDMI cable.
• 2 x DVI cable and Y-split cable DVI/VGA.
• VHF RS87 mounted at chart table; AHK87 connected to RS87 system mounted in cockpit starboard.
• NAIS 300 class B AIS system with VA14 AIS antenna connected to GB40.
• Hercules Main upgrade to Hydra processor.
• Fleet broadband 250kbs/sec; dome is 28cm in diameter 4.2kg; talk cost 1.50 USD/min, DTA 13.5 USD/MB.
Heating & Ventilation:
• Aircon 51000 BTU.
• Aircon 7000 BTU.
• Retractable television system.
• Bose Lifestyle 18 system.
• Hull port lights: On each side, 3 x hull recessed "X-styled" sheer stribe portlights 700x85 mm - and two lower positioned hull recessed rectangular shaped portlights 800x160 mm.
• Anchor light, combined deck and steaming light, Windex with light.
• 24V halogen lights fitted for general purpose.
• Chart table light fitted.
• General lights and dome spotlights integrated in inner liner.
• 8 x Reading lights placed throughout aft cabin, main cabin and owner's cabin.
• Red night light mounted in main cabin.
• Spreader lights down, 1st spreader.
• Central bilge in keel structure.
• Electrical bilge pump with sensor - manual ON/OFF or automatic switch.
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
• 24 V DC system throughout yacht.
• X-Yachts main switch board, automatic fuses and analogue VDO meters.
• 12 V DC system for main engine installation.
• 24 V to 12 V converter for electronics installation.
• All cabling terminates in "dry" GRP box behind main electrical panel.
• 230V AC distribution panel located at charttable including ground fault circuit breaker.
• 230V AC sockets fitted in sail locker, heads, cabins, 2 x in navigation area, 2 x in galley, and rib garage (12 x total).
• AGM Gel batteries (480 Ah @ 24 V), maintenance free, for yacht service, 120 Ah @ 24 V for yachts navigation.
• Separate engine AGM battery (80 Ah, 12 V).
• Additional battery (120Ah, 24v).
• Battery separator.
• 1 x 60 Amp 12V alternator.
• 1 x 110 Amp 24V alternator.
• Panda 10kW generator.
• Shore power with 32 Amp shore power inlet socket in cockpit with 32 Amp fuse box located in lazarette.
• 7 kW/32A Mastervolt isolation transformer installed in shore supply circuit to prevent electrolysis/corrosion when connected to shore power supply.
• Combined charger inverter 24V / 4000 W / 120A.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
• Seacocks and through hull fittings are made of composite material and flush mounted.
• Hot water tank, Isotherm Basic 75 litres. Tank heated by main engine or immersion heater.
• Pressurized freshwater system supplies hot and cold water to galley and heads.
• Fresh water wash down pump in anchor locker.
• 24v 100 litre watermaker.
• Deck built in female mould in vacuum laminated sandwich construction using resin and compressed structural foam.
• Bi- and unidirectional E-glass strategically positioned for strength and weight optimization.
• Outer surface of deck in white sprayed Gelcoat (Ral 9010 white).
• Teak deck, vacuum applied, 9 mm nominal thickness on side decks, bridge deck, coach roof, cockpit sole and seats, and transom door.
• Electric Harken self tailing winches.
• Single point mainsheet controlled by centrally mounted cockpit winch.
• 2 x Primary sheet winches - electrical B980.2STE two speed.
• 1 x Main sheet winch - electrical B980.2 STE two speed.
• 2 x Halyard winches - electrical B74.2 STE two speed.
• 4 x Harken 10" bi-handle with lock winch handles.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
• 40 kg Delta anchor with 75 m x 10 mm galvanized chain stored in drained anchor locker, resting in stainless steel bow fitting.
• Quick Argo 2300 W electrical anchor windlass.
• Mooring winch 1000w/24v.
• Anchor launch system; boarding ladder (anchor launch).
• 6 x Mooring cleats, foldable, Nomen Type 300, including stainless steel protection rail fitted at each cleat.
• 6 x Fenders, white air filled with lanyards and X-Yachts logo.
• 4 x Mooring lines; polyester ropes 20 m x 20 mm.
• 2 x Freeboard fender protection in dark blue canvas with white X-Yachts logo (size 235x60x1.5cm).
• 12 mm sliding plexi glass hatch protected by GRP garage.
• 12 mm washboard in plexi glass with integrated stowage system, spring loaded requiring minimal effort to stow away.
• 16 x Coach roof port lights - openable, frameless for maximum ventilation.
• Deck hatches - flush mounted, openable, hatches on foredeck, coach roof and bridge deck for ventilation and light.
• Genoa tracks mounted on deck (Ronstan).
• Genoa cars with pin stops (Ronstan G042-0778) / adjustable "under load" optional. Genoa sheets led under deck surface to leave a clean and uncluttered deck layout.
• Rod forestay.
• Reckmann electrical furling forestay.
• Aluminium profiles forestay (standard).
• Mast collar in stainless steel including tie rods and stand up block mountings.
• Blocks for halyards reef and control lines.
• 2 x Deck organizers for halyard and control lines. Lines led back to aft cockpit comings.
• Tapered carbon mast, fractional 3-spreader, white painted, clear varnished below deck, designed and engineered for X-65. Sheaves for main, gangway, top spinnaker, fractional spinnaker, Genoa halyard, inner forestay/top lift.
• Mast steps, foldable.
• Park Avenue boom in white painted carbon with 3 x integrated cockpit lights. Sheaves for outhaul and 2 x slab reefs.
• 1 x Harken FB car set.
• Antal blocks for reff 1 and 2.
• Gennaker equipment.
• Discontinuous rod rigging throughout with rod turnbuckles.
• 2 x Chain plates in stainless steel for split backstay laminated chainplates for forestay and shrouds.
• Navtec system 50 hydraulic pump station for hydraulic boom vang and split backstay.
• Halyards and control lines led to forward coaming winches in aft cockpit.
• Spectra halyards, partially stripped with stainless steel halyard shackles.
• Innerforestay halyard.
• Pre. Code 0 2:1 halyard.
• Electrical Reckmann code 0 pad eye.
• Hydraulic boom outhaul.
• Top spinnaker halyard.
• 2nd Main halyard sheave.
• Carbon spinnaker pole.
• Spinnaker pole track and car.
• Hydraulic mast jack.
• North Sails (2010):
• Fully battened mainsail Dyneema SRP sandwich SRP 125.
• Furling jib Dyneema SRP sandwich SRP 125.
• Inner jib Dyneema SRP sandwich SRP 125.
• Storm jib Dyneema SRP sandwich SRP 125.
• C1 60-70% girth aramid panel, Contender (code sails) 7L08.
• A2 Asymmetric Nylon Gradient Norlon 150.
• North Sails (2011):
• Standard main 3DI 780 Dyneema/Carbon; 2 x standard reefs, 1 x full batten, 4 x RBS carbon leech battens.
• Jib light 3DI 780 Dyneema/Carbon 16800; 1 x full batten, 3 x RBS carbon leech battens.
• Jib medium 3DI 780 Dyneema/Carbon 22400; 1 x full batten, 3 x RBS carbon leech battens.
• Storm trysail polyester Nordac ND129HA.
• Modification of existing sails; adding battens and pocket at furling jib and inner jib.
• Life raft storage in starboard aft cockpit floor locker.
• Lifelines supported by stainless steel stanchions mounted on sheerline - height of upper lifeline is 700 mm above deck.
• 2 x Lifeline gates mounted on port and starboard approximately amidships.
• 8 x Pad eyes for safety harnesses mounted in cockpit.
• Commodore Red automatic & harness lifejacket (2010).
• Kru - Safety line 3 hook, strain indicator.
• ACR Sat2 406 EPIRB (Cat 2).
• ACR i-Pro GlobalFix 406 EPIRB (Cat 2).
• Jonbuoy recovery module.
• Icom M87 Compact water proof H/H.
• Offshore standard first aid kit.
• Horseshoe set with AQ180 - yellow.
• Ocean 4C ISO9650 SOLAS B liferaft.
• Yellow Ocean Safety grab bag.
• Automatic fire extinguisher system type Firetrace Novec 12/30 (non toxic) in engine room.
• Power fire extinguishers, 2kg each, 1 x fitted in each cabin, in galley, by navigation station, in sail cabin (when fitted as crew cabin) and in RIB garage.
• Fire blanket slim pack MCA 1.8mt x 12mt.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
• Beige canvas cover for cockpit table in same fabric as sprayhood dodger.
• Beige cover for wheel/pedestal.
• Sprayhood in beige canvas with rigid stainless steel foldable tubes, housed in integrated deck recess.
• Sprayhood cover lids laminated in female moulds with mechanical fastening fittings.
• Easy Cover (mainsail) acrylic (standard colors).
• Easy Cover (headsail) acrylic (standard colours).
• Beige canvas cockpit cushions.
• Bathing ladder with teak steps to be hung onto the folded down transom port.
• Gas locker for storage of gas bottles (Max 12 kg).
• 4 x Gas springs fitted to aft cockpit lockers, anchor and sail locker lids.
• Cockpit table with stainless steel legs, teak leafs and GRP central box.
• 2 x Halyard/rope storage compartments (in cockpit) built in under side decks, with fold down plexi glass hatches.
• Aft pushpits in stainless steel including centreline pushpit. Integrated LED stern light fitted on starboard side and flag holder on port side.
• Pulpits - stainless steel with integrated LED navigation light.
• 1 x Flag pole in carbon with bushing.
• Opacmare Landgang (passerelle).
• Remote control for transom hatch; also controls cockpit lights and deck lights.
Tender & Outboard:
• Aermarine 320 RIB.
• 10hp Honda outboard engine.
• Aft rib garage to accommodate a rib with max dimensions L 320 cm, width aft 170 cm, width 260 cm from aft extremity, to be max 130 cm, and max height 80 cm.