- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ibiza, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 259,000 Tax Paid (US$ 291,142)
X43, from 2009 Laying in Ibiza, spanish flag. Modern 3-Cabin prestige version. Full reffit on 2014. New Rig,new sails.and new rigging 2014. Ready for sailing.
T: + 34 670557349 / +34 600424210
Please contact Iñaki Castañer at +34 670 557349
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.93 m
Beam: 3.96 m
LWL: 11.43 m
Length on Deck: 11.20 m
Minimum Draft: 2.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.49 m
Displacement: 8600 kgs Half Load
Ballast: 3700 kgs
Dry Weight: 8600 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 KW
Cruising Speed: 7 kph @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (250 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (180 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
The X-43, launched in spring 2003, is spearheading the new generation of X-Yachts Performance Cruisers. She appeals to the cruising family and the racing crew alike with her high level of standard equipment including anchor windlass, German mainsheet system, stainless steel anchor, Andersen winches and gas springs on all cockpit lockers and sprayhood.
Getting the details right
- The cockpit layout will appeal to the cruising family and the racing crew alike. The steering system utilising needle roller bearings, and a direct connection to the rudder, results in making the X-43 feel smooth and responsive on the helm.
- She accelerates quickly in light airs and remains stiff in a breeze, making her a comfortable, effortless yacht to sail. Features that contribute to this include a long mainsheet traveller which runs low down in the cockpit.
- The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, while the halyards and other associa- ted control lines are led under the coachroof, which has an integrated recessed sprayhood, and then back to halyard winches either side of the companionway hatch.
Elegant design features
- X-Yachts design department has spent a great deal of time working on details that at a first glance are not evident. Details such as the recessed seals on lockers, clever and practical door restraints, high-quality seals on the fridge, stainless steel hinges and non-slip elegant looking flooring are a few examples.
- The interior quality is of usual high X-Yachts standard using the finest teak veneers and with superior finishing throughout.
- The beautifully designed hull portlights will make the X-43 stand out, and allow additional natural light into the aft cabins and the saloon for improved comfort.
Comfort and pleasure at sea
- The interior volume and layout will allow a family of up to eight members to enjoy their cruising. The engine installation will meet the same requirements as the larger luxury yachts like the X-Yachts 73, which results in the highest standard of noise insulation, with forced cooled air ventilation via sound insulated piping.
Teak on side decks Teak seat on pushpits Cockpit table with teak tabletop – removable 2 x Gates in lifelines Gennaker equipment incl. 2 sheets, 1 x GF 60 single blocks for downhaul, 2 x GF 75 blocks and 2 x GF 60 footblocks with jammer.Lazy Jacks mounted
ANDERSEN 46 STE-FS winches instead os ANDERSEN 46ST-FS, 2pcs
Electric Andersen Halyard Winch , 1 pcs
Step on transom X-37/X-40/X-43/X-46
Cockpit cushions, 6 cm, in dark blue canvas
Teak bracket for outboarder mounted at aft pushpit
Carbon steering wheel
Mast & Rigging
Carbon spinnaker pole instead of aluminium from the spinnaker package – up price
Ronstan/Frederiksen Serie 6 mainsail trackless cars
Tricolour and anchor light in mast top
Windex VHF antenna with FM filter - wired to chart table
Cushions for saloon table - Modern version
Saloon table convertible in Bed
Additional hinged berth in each aft cabin (2 in total) replacing shelves
Red night lights over floor 6 in Interior + 3 in cockpit
Double teak cutting board for sinks in the galley
Up/down switch for anchor winch at helm
Micro oven with stainless steel front
Max power Compact 70 retract Bow thruster
Additional 120AH Gel service battery securely mounted
Galvanic Isolator - mounted in series with the earth wire of the shore cable. The effect is reduced corrosion
Upgrade X-43 standard instrument pack with: B&G H3000 with 3 x 20/20 with mast bracket,
2 x GFD Display in garage(over slidding hatch). RAYMARINE 3000 autopilot display and
Jefa dirve , E80 Ray Marine Plotter.
Upgrade X-43/ instrument pack with radar: 2 kW radome with mast bracket mounted above first spreader
NEW SAILS FROM 2014:
* North sails ·3DL Marathon Main Sail
* North sails 3DL Marathon Genoa 135%
* Spinaker 0.9
* New 2016 Cod 0 from North Sails
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from I. Castaner Yachts Brokerage & Charter
X-35 One Design