The Nomad represents a new category of sailboat, one that combines superior Vanguard performance with ease of use for two to six people. Designed by Bob Ames, designer of the Vector and Vanguard 15, the Nomad is unlike any other daysailer on the market. The Nomad combines performance, stability, and durability in a package that appeals to beginners and experts alike. One of our goals for the Nomad was to design and build a boat that sailed very well but which also had creature comforts one might associate with bigger boats. There is plenty of room for adults, kids, and storage for all the gear that comes with them.Highlights:
- Convenient storage in four lockers in the cockpit which is perfect for extra gear, an anchor, cooler or whatever your needs are
- Large, open, self bailing cockpit.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Comfortable seating with angled backs
- North Dacron sails and a roller furler jib
- Enclosed centerboard
- Dry sail or store on a mooring or a slip
- Easily rigged in 20 minutes. Mast can be raised by 1 person
- Clean halyards, sheets, and sail controls:
- Mainsheet is led away from passengers for less clutter in the cockpit
- Compression vang creates more space under the boom
- Mesh pocket located at the base of the tapered mast for all halyard tails.
This rig includes:
- Galvanized trailer
- 2hp Honda 4 cycle outboard
- Motor mount
- Dacron mainsail
- Zip-in mainsail float
- Dacron roller furling jib
- Jib sock
- Retracting bow sprit
- SS swim ladder
- Mast up or trailerable cover
This one is in almost perfect condition with no visible wear.
La Vida Starships is your Sailboat Source.
Please contact Shayne @ 469-939-2803 or Richard at 972-221-3000 / 1-800-711-7245
La Vida Starships.
1792 N Stemmons Fwy
Lewisville, TX 75067
Tel 972-221-3000 / 1-800-711-7245