- View Full Specifications
Telescopic keel carbon racer
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fano, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 920,000 Tax Paid (US$ 971,888)
Stunning cruiser/racer from Vismara in 2009. Built to win in the regatta circuit whilst still offering effortless short-handed family cruising for her owner.
Carbon speed machine from Vismara in 2009. Built to compete at the very highest level whilst still allowing for easy (fast) cruising. Perhaps her biggest selling point is her fantastic telescopic keel which is a Vismara trademark. The keel mechanism allows a reduced draft without encroaching upon interior space.
This is Vismara’s sport boat, designed to race in the world of mini maxi and open class racing at the very highest level.
But the boat will not be used exclusively for racing. She will also be used to cruise with a small crew. All this is possible thanks to the integrated techniques, such as carbon fibre mast and boom with concealed halyards and rigging, halyards and mainsheet handled in the cockpit with electric winches and so on.
The telescopic keel, with a draft varying from 2.40 m 3.60, combines the convenience of a shallow draft in port and the performance benefits of a Keel with a great depth. All this, without taking up any space in the cabin.
The boat benefits from an internal structural sandwich construction, so to obtain a low weight construction which in turn allows for a ballast ratio of 46%. The hull benefits from sharp evolutionary chines to promote easy and stable planing.
The steering console and navigation screens are integrated into the deck, which has a low-profile deckhouse with vetrage front in order to give the widest possible views from inside.
For the internal layout of the bathrooms we have the new system at the ends stern and bow, to give more living space and lighten the ends the boat. In addition, engine and tanks amidships under the floorboards of the cabin, optimize the centering and the lower center of gravity, so as to allow a best passage over the waves.
- CE Certification - A
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull and decks are built in a carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich under vacuum
- White topsides finish
- White non-slip decks and cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead bulb keel lifting vertically offering 2.40m shoal or 3.60m full draft.
- Balanced rudder
Engine & gearbox:
- Lombardini 86hp diesel engine
- Saildrive gearbox
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori 3-bladed folding propeller
- Twin wheel steering with carbon steering wheels
- Emergency tiller.
- 24vDC & 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverters
- 1x 100Ah 12vDC gel engine start battery
- 6x 300Ah 24vDC gel service batteries
Charging / Inverter:
- Victron automatic battery charger with inverter
- Engine-mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated 30 litres hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- Electric bilge pumps
- Electric shower drain pumps
- 2x 250 litres fuel tanks giving a total of 500 litres – built structurally into hull
- 2x 300 litres fresh water tanks giving a total of 600 litres – built structurally into hull
- 100 litres blackwater holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 2x Chart plotters
- Nobeltec radar
- B&G autopilot
- B&G wind, speed and depth
- 4x B&G multi repeaters
- PC computer with touch screen
- 2x Compasses
- Simrad VHF with speaker
- GSM phone
- Hob plus oven
- Fridge + freezer
- 3x heads and showers
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
- B&O audio and video system
- Samsung 32” LVD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 12 berths in forward crew twin, owner’s twin, two guest cabins with twin and upper berths and sea berths in saloon.
- The interiors are comprised of a service cabin in the bow, which can be used by children or crew.
- Amidships is the master cabin with two wide twin berths and an ensuite heads & shower compartment forward.
- Saloon with seating to port and starboard and a large dining table.
- A large semi concealed galley and a chart area are located at the forward end of the saloon to the sides and they create a background to the dinette, giving an idea of space while maintaining the privacy of the two service areas.
- In the stern there are two guests cabins with twin berths, upper bunks and separate bathrooms.
- All interior woodwork in white laminate
- Main bulkhead, hull innings and heads finished in white
- Carbon flooring
- Highest quality upholstery and finishes throughout
- 3 spreader rig
- Carbon fibre mast and boom
- Carbon bowsprit – 1.50m
- Reckman carbon hydraulic genoa furler
- Under deck mast jack
- Holmatro hydraulic vang
- Furler for Code Zero sail
- German mainsheet system
- PBO standing rigging including backstay and forestay
- PBO running stays
- Spectra sheets and halyards
- Antal deckgear
- Antal winch package with 2x electric winches and further manual winches
- North HR 3DL regatta mainsail
- Square top regatta mainsail
- Light regatta flying jib
- 2x North 3DL lightweight jibs
- North 3DL heavy furling jib
- A2 Gennaker
- Code 0 Gennaker
- Code 1 Gennaker
- Code 0 upwind
- Code upwind
- Kevlar furling staysail
- Double lifelines.
- Flush deckhead hatches
- Carbon passarelle
- Bathing ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Concealed anchor mounting
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor with chain
- Fenders & warps
Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions
Tender & Outboard:
- 4hp outboard
- 2x 14 man liferafts (service status not warranted)
- Flarepack (service status not warranted)
- Fire-extinguishers (service status not warranted)
Lying Fano - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: email@example.com
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Vismara Marine
Designer: Alessandro Vismara
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 18.60 m
Beam: 4.79 m
Minimum Draft: 2.40 m
Maximum Draft: 3.60 m
Displacement: 15500 kgs
Ballast: 7000 kgs
Total Power: 86 HP
Engine Brand: Lombardini
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 86hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 86 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (300 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (250 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (100 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of twin berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.