2009 VISMARA MARINE V60 CLASSIC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 740,000 Tax Paid (US$ 870,980)
"The perfect blend of classic, innovation and performances"
If you are looking for a fast and technological cruiser with all of the very latest Vismara Marine innovations but yet with a classical, elegant style, and features such as a soft hull profile, a fiberglass-carbon construction, two cockpits, a stunning teak deck and ultra-comfy interiors, all custom made, this is the boat for you!
The hull has been designed by the yacht designer Alessandro Vismara and it is based on the Vismara - Farr 60 "Mattone". The hull profile is modern but not extreme, seeking to keep a classic look, and it guarantees better seakeeping, comfort while sailing and excellent performance either under sail or engine power. It has been built with the standard materials and technology in use at Vismara Marine shipyard, i.e., advanced composites, fiberglass, carbon and vacuum epoxy.
With its classical teak deck in pure Baltic style, the deck has a large sail peak in the bow with interior anchor peak and concealed anchor, flush deck companions, slightly raised deckhouse with panoramic side windows. There is a central cockpit for guests with comfy seating and backrests, a large sun pad amidships, a stern cockpit to which all control lines sent underneath the deck, two stern peaks for storage and a 2.60 m compartment for storing the tender, plus bathing platform.
A full carbon rig associated with an ultra-modern trimming system allow the boat to be sail by a single person. The main sail furls electrically into the boom, the jib and code zero fullers are set below deck and controlling lines run below deck and are terminated in the aft cockpit. The main sheet and hydraulic vang are controlled from a power unit located at the helm station.
Another mazing feature is the retracting telescopic keel that makes the minimum draft with the keel up of just 2.40 m, and when extended, 3.60 m. This new telescopic keel design is unique to Vismara Marine boats, it offers variable draft with a perfectly integrated keel box which do not affects the interior space.
Other modern features on this boat include a new 24 V gensets, watermaker, and computer-controlled electronic air conditioning operated by battery.
Please contact Antonio Belli at 866-607-5393
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Vismara Marine
Designer: Alessandro Vismara
Flag of Registry: Italy
LOA: 61 ft 1 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 10 in
Displacement: 36376 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 14330 lbs
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 120 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (130 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (121 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Wind speed and direction
Furling mainsail - In-Boom fuller
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
CONSTRUCTION AND CERTIFICATION
The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is Category A Ocean (or Cat B whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is built in e-glass with epoxy
- The decks are built in a carbon fiber and epoxy sandwich under vacuum
- White topsides finish
- Teak decks and cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead bulb keel externally bolted.
- Balanced rudder
MACHINERY and ELECTRIC SYSTEMS
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 120hp diesel engine
- Fresh water cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Folding propeller
- Twin wheel steering with carbon steering wheels
- Emergency tiller.
- 24vDC & 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, generator or inverters
- 1x 120Ah 12vDC engine start battery
- 6x 24vDC Gel service batteries
- Mastervolt 120Ah battery charger
- Fischer Panda 24v generator
- Engine-mounted alternator
- 2x inverters
- 230v shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
PLUMBING, GAS AND TANKAGE SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- Newport 400 MkII 60 litre per hour watermaker
- Electric bilge pumps
- Electric shower drain pumps
Fuel: 2x 460 litres fuel tanks giving a total of 920 litres
Fresh Water: 2x 500 litres fresh water tanks giving a total of 1000 litres
Holding: 2x holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 2x Garmin Radar/plotter
- Speed, depth, log and wind transducers with Garmin instruments
- 2x Simrad VHF with DSC
- Hob plus grill and microwave
- 24vDC refrigerator
- 24vDC freezer
- Whirlpool washing machine
- 4x heads and showers
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
- Bose stereo with speakers
- Samsung LVD TV
The interiors are comprised of a service cabin in the bow, which can be used by children or crew and which also has its own bathroom. Amidships is the convertible master cabin, i.e., it has two double beds and two bathrooms plus a foldaway central partition that can be used to convert the large master cabin into two guest cabins. Behind the mast is a double dinette with dining area starboard and lounge area on the port side. A large semi concealed galley and a chart area are located to the sides of the entrance and they create a background to the dinette, giving an idea of space while maintaining the privacy of the two service areas. In the stern there are two classical double cabins with separate bathrooms.
- Up to 10 berths in forward crew twin, owners double, two guest doubles and sea berths in saloon.
- The interiors are comprised of a service cabin in the bow, which can be used by children or crew and which also has its own bathroom.
- Amidships is the convertible master cabin, i.e., it has two double beds and two bathrooms plus a foldaway central partition that can be used to convert the large master cabin into two guest cabins.
- Behind the mast is a double dinette with dining area starboard and lounge area on the port side.
- A large semi concealed galley and a chart area are located to the sides of the entrance and they create a background to the dinette, giving an idea of space while maintaining the privacy of the two service areas.
- In the stern there are two classical double cabins with separate bathrooms.
- All interior woodwork in varnished light wood
- Main bulkhead, hull innings and heads finished in white
- Highest quality upholstery and finishes throughout
- 3 spreader rig
- White painted carbon fiber mast
- White painted in-boom-furling boom
- Hydraulic genoa furling
- Code sail fuller
- Rod rigging
- Hydraulic vang
- Hydraulic backstay
- 4x electric winches
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Flush deckhead hatches
- Integrated hydraulic passarella
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Concealed anchor mounting
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor with 75m chain
Fenders & warps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.