- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lagos, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 725,000 Tax Paid (US$ 775,968)
The last of the sisterhood to splash, she is a great looking yacht, which has been equipped for fast mile munching. The condition of this Sweden Yachts 54 belies the miles beneath her keel.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sweden Yachts
Designer: Peter Norlin
LOA: 55 ft 4 in
Beam: 14 ft 10 in
LWL: 47 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18000 kgs
Ballast: 7000 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
CLEMENTINA was the last Sweden Yachts 54 to splash and was bought by this owner with only 300 miles on her log. He has equipped her for serious long distance sailing and she has taken him across the Atlantic and she has then cruised extensively in the Pacific. During that time she has been meticulously maintained and she is now ready for more adventures. CLEMENTIINA was shipped from New Zealand to the Mediterranean where she is awaiting her new owner. The Sweden Yachts 54 is one of the prettiest yachts on the planet, she sails like a witch, has excellent Scandinavian build quality and she is confident in a seaway.
CLEMENTINA is part of our family. She has taken us far in safety, security and comfort. She is the only yacht that we have owned aboard which my wife never gets sea sick. During our ownership we have sailed with CLEMENTA from Hamburg to the Canaries and across the Atlantic in the ARC. We then joined the World ARC and had a wonderful time sailing to Auckland. Having accomplished this milestone, she was shipped back to the Mediterranean and she can now be viewed in Lagos in Portugal. The need to come back to the office and resume life, means that the second half of the world cruise awaits us at another point in our lives. However, the nub of CLEMENTINA is her sailing performance, which has given us all enormous pleasure. She is simply the best combination possible of fast sailing, in complete comfort and with total reliability. She exceeded our expectation in all respects and we have loved owning her.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull and Deck Construction:
- Carbon hull with Kevlar reinforcement mid-ships forward.
- Vacuum infusion sandwich laminate containing end grain balsa core with fibreglass reinforced vinylester.
- Stress areas where winches and major deck fittings are fixed, are reinforced by replacing the balsa core with solid laminate or by using backing plates or large diameter washers depending on type of fitting.
- Balsa core is used from toe rail to the centre line.
- Solid laminate is used in high stress areas around keel, mast foot, in the joint between the hull-halves and Hull/Deck joint.
- Bottom reinforcements are longitudinal and transversal beams of solid laminate design.
- Teak deck is laid from 9 mm first class teak ribs bonded to the deck with polyurethane.
- Expansion joints sealed with special silicone.
- Teak decking in cockpit.
- Bolts, nuts, washers and screws used for fastening deck equipment are of stainless steel.
- Sealing used between deck and equipment is polyurethane, silicone or specially developed material.
- The hull and deck is bonded together using vinylester filler.
- The toe rail is bolted through deck and hull flange, using a special sealing material.
- This construction method gives a light, strong and well insulated hull.
- Vinylester gives the boat a very good protection against osmosis compared to traditional polyester.
Keel & Rudder:
- Ballast keel is lead casting with antimony.
- Casting keel bolts are stainless steel.
- The balanced spade rudder is fabricated in carbon.
- The rudder stock is also carbon with two roller-bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2-75, 4 cylinders, 75hp, sail drive 150S with 4-bladed folding propeller.
- Freshwater cooling.
- Sea water strainer.
- Volvo Penta compatible glass fibre bed, moulded integrally with the bottom reinforcement and filled with heavy ballast for maximum stability.
- Water cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer and appropriate fitting.
- Easily removable engine housing with interior joinery finish, well insulated with PVC covered foam insulation to prevent oil spillage to impinge foam.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 1,275 as at April 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 Carbonautico carbon steering wheels.
- 2 Jefa steering systems.
- Max Power VIP 150 bow thruster.
- Max Power VIP 150 stern thruster.
- Volvo Penta single controller and instrument panel in cockpit.
- 24v and 220 volt electrical system.
- EmpirBus electrical fuse and control system.
- Switchboard and control panel in navigator’s area.
- 2 main circuit breakers with automatic fuses and indicator lights for every circuit.
- 630 Ah/24V (equal to 1260 Ah in 12V systems) of AGM batteries.
- The batteries are of sealed type.
- 2 Mastervolt chargers for shore power.
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/4000 - 120 inverter and charger.
- Mastervolt 24/100 C charger both with Masterlink MICC control units.
- 1 60 Amp battery chargers (shore power) and two alternators on the engine.
- One 115Amp/12V alternator charging the starting battery and 95 Amp/24 V with charging regulator for the house batteries.
- Mastervolt 12 kva Whisper generator in pod.
- Generator Hours: c. 736 as at April 2016.
- 2 Whatt&Sea V2.3 hydro generators.
- 230 V shore power via isolation transformer.
- 230 V AC via 2000W inverter.
- 12 V via converter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressure water, hot and cold, foot pump in pantry, separate shower in both heads compartments.
- Filling and distribution hoses in reinforced polyethylene.
- Double sinks and wash basin drained through hull with ball valve sea cocks.
- Isotherm 50 litre (11 gallons) hot water heater and cylinder 50.
- Spectra MPC-5000 watermaker.
- Watermaker Hours: c. 1,432 as at April 2016.
- One manual bilge pump operated from the cockpit and one electrical with automatic and manual switch.
- 2 350 litre (77 gallons) S/S diesel tanks.
- 2 300/400 litre (66/88 gallons) S/S water tanks.
- Filler lines from deck.
- Tanks ventilated.
- Hand holes for cleaning.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x 40 litre tanks.
- 2 Suunto D-135 steering compasses.
- 2 Helm displays both with B&G auto pilot control units and separate chart plotters, VHF and Interphase forward looking sonar.
- Holmatro hydraulic cockpit control centre.
- 2 Hensel K9250 auto pilot motors.
- 5 B&G H3000 instrument displays.
- 3 B&G auto pilot displays and control units with 1 x remote vision portable control.
- Furuno GP-32 GPS / WAAS.
- Furuno GD-1920C-BB Color Video Plotter.
- Furuno 1824C-BB Radar.
- 2 x Furuno VHF HS 2721 handset stations.
- Thrane & Thrane Sailor 6301 MF/HF SSB.
- Thrane & Thrane Satellite phone.
- Thrane & Thrane Sailor 406 satellite GPS EPIRB.
- Raymarine second system with chart plotter, AIS, independent electronic charts in case of critical failure of the main ship’s system on the starboard pedestal
- Force 10 electric oven and hob.
- Bosch Innowave S/S microwave.
- U-shaped galley with Corian counter top, 110 l (24 gallons) top loaded Isotherm fridge in GRP drained to a separate sump.
- 80 l (17 gallons) Isotherm fridge cabinet.
- 60 l (13 gallons) Isotherm freezer all 24V water cooled.
- Drawer section, chopping board in beech, dry food locker.
- Waste basket and storage below sink.
- Two electrical marine toilets with freshwater supply and outlet through ball valves.
- Waste holding tanks are standard.
- Shower basins are drained by electric drainage pump operated by manual switch in shower compartments.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Climma 230V marine air conditioning in all cabins.
- 2 Webasto Heaters, port and starboard with air outlets in all cabins including both heads and the wet cocker.
- 2 Dorade ventilators, 2 extraction ventilators.
- Engine air outlet into cockpit.
- 16 ceiling spotlights, 6 bed reading lights, 5 locker lights, 3 slim light, 2 screened salon lights, 2 aft locker lamps.
- Deck flood light with switch on instrument panel.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Main bulkhead in composite.
- Marine grade water proof core, faced with selected mahogany, is used in all bulkheads and major joinery.
- Specially selected solid mahogany in frames and doors.
- Marine grade veneer in bottoms, and shelves where not visible.
- All main bulkheads bonded to hull and deck, using glass fibre and vinylester.
- All main visible hull sides are covered by white wooden panels.
- Ceiling, top-sides and minor visible hull sides with foam backed vinyl.
- Hull sides, bottom, bilge, etc. top coated throughout the interior.
- Cabin sole teak with inlaid light wood stripes.
- All mahogany is varnished with oil.
- All hanging lockers equipped with aluminium tube with hooks.
- Doors with marine locks.
- Locker doors have snap locks (hinged with chromed brass hinges).
- Cushions in high quality foam with first class upholstery.
- Special curtains and blinds in white.
- 5 Lewmar 700 x 700 above cabin window hatches with screens and blinds.
- 1 Rondal 600 x 600 above forward shower window hatch.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward Heads Compartment:
- Moulded bottom section drained by electric pump and moulded upper section.
- Separate shower stall with door.
- Porcelain wash basin.
- Towel hangers.
- Toilet with waste tank.
- Lockers above toilet, above and below wash basin (Teak gratings in toilet).
- Queen Size double berth to port side and a custom made internally sprung mattress.
- Drawer and cabinet under berth.
- Seat with cabinets along hull side on SB side between hanging lockers forward and aft.
- Dinette arrangement with table on PS with a small movable bench.
- SB side has sofa between main bulkhead and nav. station with bookshelf, TV- and stereo space above.
- Chart storage drawer in SB sofa.
- Double overhead cupboards.
Aft Heads compartment:
- Moulded compartment fitted between bulkheads.
- Mirror door above wash-basin unit.
- Separate washing machine with door in shower compartment.
- Separate shower drained by electric pump.
- Porcelain wash basin.
- Towel hangers.
- Door both to main cabin and starboard aft cabin.
- Wet locker with cabin heater outlet.
- Large navigation table with stowage.
- Wooden, open able instrument panel for electronic equipment on hinges for easy service access.
- Electrical master panel included.
Starboard and Port Aft Cabins:
- Large double berth, aft of hanging locker with seat.
- Cabinet above bed along hull side.
- Door to main cabin for Port cabin and doors to head and main cabin for Starboard cabin.
- Hall Spars 28.00 m 3 spreader carbon mast.
- 12 mm S/S rod rigging.
- Harken 26 mm switch car mainsail stacker.
- Hall Spars Park Avenue 7.45 m carbon boom with hydraulic outhaul and lights.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang.
- Seldon Furlex 400 TD under deck genoa furler.
- Reckmann RS 2000 jib furler with self-tacking.
- Hall Spars 6 m carbon spinnaker boom.
- 15 Spinlock cam locks.
- Holmatro hydraulic backstay.
- Holmatro hydraulic outhaul.
- Holmatro hydraulic boom vang.
- 2 Harken 53 2 speed manual winches.
- 2 Harken 53 2 speed electric winches.
- 2 Harken 60 2 speed electric winches.
- Spinnaker 170 m2.
- Parachute spinnaker 252 m2 (Parasailor).
- Furling 194 m2 Code 0.
- Furling genoa 68 m2.
- Mainsail 92 m2.
- Furling 48 m2 jib.
- Storm jib 28 m2.
- Separate Code 0 locker forward.
- Combined teak /aluminium toe rail bolted to deck/hull.
- 14 stanchion bases and tapered SS stanchions.
- Open pulpit and walkthrough pushpit in SS.
- Guard rails.
- Navigation lights.
- Aluminium Genoa tracks.
- Main sheet track on coach roof.
- Selftacking track etc. for self-tacking jib.
- Cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar electric anchor winch 24V 2000W with control in cockpit and on the foredeck.
- Lewmar 25kg anchor with 70 m chain.
- Anchor roller.
- 4 + 2 midship mooring bollards in S/S.
- 4 mooring lines.
- 8 fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full over cockpit bimini.
- Companionway dodger.
- Mainsail cover.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac CFR 3.25m 8 person Neo inflatable dinghy.
- Tohatsu 9.8 outboard motor 2015.
- RFD Beaufort 8 person life raft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
60m Tall Ship
Cruising Northern Europe, United Kingdom