2009 Sunreef 70 power
- View Full Specifications
Sunreef 70 Power
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 2,150,000
2009 Sunreef Power 70 - $2,150,000
New Awlgrip paint job to decks & superstructure - NOV 2017!
Style, spacious luxury, elegant lines, modern design, vast outdoor entertaining and lounging areas, passaging making abilities and fully equipped are but a few ways to describe this amazing vessel. Her beam of 30' gives her unrivalled interior volume, along with a comfortable and stable ride.
'Sea Bass' comes fully equipped with dual 873hp Cat C-18's, extended range fuel tanks, dual generators, high-capacity water maker, air conditioning throughout, Williams Turbojet tender, jacuzzi, high end entertainment and satellite communications systems and so much more!
Be sure to contact Carl for further information.
Contact - Carl Olivier
The Multihull Company - British Virgin Islands
Village Cay Marina, Road Town, Tortola British Virgin Islands
Please contact Carl Olivier at 215-508-2704 Fax: 215-508-2706
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA: 70.4'
- LWL: 67.4'
- Beam: 30.5'
- Draft: 6.0'
- Bridge clearance: 20.7'
- Displacement: Light 47t, Heavy 65.1t
Sea Bass is a semi owner version, with 2 luxurious equal master cabins situated forward on the bridge deck level. Each has it's own spacious en-suite bathroom, as well as panoramic forward facing windows, ensuring lots of natural light and fantastic sea views.
Midships are a further two en-suite guest cabins, featuring large picture windows in the hulls. A fifth en-suite cabin, located starboard aft, is ideal for a Captain & Chef team. All cabins are air-conditioned and feature LCD screens with DVD.
Her interior decor is a modern, tasteful mix of dark Wenge, Finnish Birch and silver grey Alcantara fabric. Her voluminous main salon features a comfortable seating area, large bar with sink, fridge and wine cooler, a 52" HD flat screen TV and Harmon Kardon hi-fi system. Forward and a few steps up, one will find the fully equipped lower helm station and yet another comfortable lounging area.
Her large aft cockpit sports a generous dining table, lounging pads and a wet bar. Upstairs, one will find an exceptionally spacious flybridge, rivalling those of many 100' motor yachts. Here one will find the upper helm station and a dining table, covered by a composite hard top, as well as a wet bar area with ice maker, sink and fridge. Further aft is the 4 person jacuzzi, surrounded on two sides by ample sun pads. There is also space for a jet ski (not included), alongside the jet ski crane. Last, but not least, is the hydraulically operated diving board, which extends from the aft edge of the flybridge area.
- upright fridge/freezer
- dual stainless steel sinks
- 4 burner Bosch stove with oven
- microwave oven with grill function
- Corian counter tops
- 2 x 873hp Caterpillar C18 6-cylinder turbo diesels with shaft drives
- engine hours: Approximately 1900
- propeller type: Fixed blade
- dual bow thrusters
- cruising speed: 15kts
- max speed: 24kts
- Fuel tanks: 2 x 8000L stainless steel
- Water tanks: 4 x 390L poly
- Holding tanks: 2 x 137L poly
- Raymarine touch screen GPS chart plotter. One at each bridge station (NEW in 2016)
- Raymarine dual station VHF
- Raymarine Open Array radar (NEW in 2016)
- Raymarine sounder
- Furuno Navtex
- AIS transceiver
- Inmarsat satellite data connection
- forward facing sonar
- Raymarine ST60 wind instruments
- Raymarine autopilot
- KVH satellite communications/TV
- Safelink Auto GPS EPIRB
Electrical and Mechanical
- 12 x 200ah Mastervolt house batteries (NEW late 2015)
- 4 x 200ah Mastervolt engine/generator start batteries (NEW late 2015)
- Kohler 27kW 60Hz 220v generator - approximately 4000hrs
- Kohler 25kW 60Hz 220v generator - approximately 4000hrs
- dual bow thrusters
- 70' 100amp shorepower cord
- separate 24v Mastervolt battery chargers for house, mains and bow thrusters
- standard Caterpillar engine alternators plus additional Mastervolt alternators for house batteries
- European 220v sockets
- Mastervolt 24/5000W inverter
- Mastervolt battery monitoring system
- NavyBus electrical distribution system by Navylec, enabling control of all interior and exterior lighting by remote control, up to a distance of 300m away
- Webasto C81R 80,000 BTU air conditioning (NEW late 2015) with 8 air handlers
- 2 water heaters
- Sea Recovery 220L/hr water maker
- washer and drier in port bow laundry area
- Williams 445 turbojet tender
- cockpit table to seat 10
- cockpit cushions
- cockpit and flybridge fridges
- industrial size ice maker on flybridge
- manually operated sunroof in flybridge hard top
- handheld showers on both transoms
- CQR primary anchor with 300' chain
- secondary Danforth anchor
- Quick 3000W anchor windlass
- Various fenders and dock lines
- hydraulic Opacmare crane on the flybridge and 2 electric 24v 500kg tender davits on aft deck (new Warn motors installed 2016)
- water skis
- Hobie tandem sea kayak
- various fishing rods and reels
- 2 x Zodiac Xtreme 8 man liferafts (next service date Oct 2017)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Multihull Company
Unknown, Antigua & Barbuda
Unknown, New Zealand
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States