- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Ballast: 3196 lbs
Dry Weight: 10251 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (58 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
- ISTEC ParasailorÂ² 67 mÂ²
- ISTEC Premium-Tube with carbon funnel for ParasailorÂ²
- Spinnaker 70 mÂ² with accessories
- 140% genoa instead of standard jib
- Spi-boom Ã? 80 mm, length 3,5 m mast fitting, fastening
- Mainsheet track/traveller-fixed
- Main sheet track/traveller-removable
- Triradial sails (surcharge)
- Vertical electrical anchor windlass Lofrans Project 500 W
- Wheel steering
- Transom boxes
- Second stainless steel water tank and level gauge 110l
- Teak on side decks
- Anti sliding surface in optional colour (other than deck colour)
- Optional colour of gelcoat (other than wine red/beige)
- Brigniolla antifouling + epoxy primer
- Cover for the boat
- Compressor Fridge Waeco CB 040 40 l
- ORIGO spirit cooker with two burners (surcharge)
- Webasto Air Top 2000 heating with 2 outlets
- Hot water in WC and Pantry (Boiler Webasto 22 l)
- Two additional Sockets 12 V
- Radio with CD player, speakers and installation
- 2 batteries 75Ah instead of 1x100Ah, selector switch, diode
- LED lamps inside (instead of traditional - surcharge)
- Electrical installation 230V (shore conn., fuse box, 2 sockets)
- LED Navigations-tricolour light with anchor light (surcharge)
- 230V battery charger, load level pointer, automatic loading
- Wind meter Raymarine ST 40
- Tiller pilot Raymarine ST2000
- Wheel drive pilot Raymarine ST4000+MK
- Solar panel 45W mounted on the deck + regulator
- Two settees each 190 cm long.
- Standing height 190 cm at the galley and nav area and 180 cm at the mast compression post.
- Cushions and backrests.
- Three ceiling lights and two reading lights.
- Folding table with drawers and bottle compartment.
- Lockers and double shelves.
- Deck hatch.
- Navigation area with table, sized to accept half folded Admiralty chart, and drawer.
- Chart light.
- Navigator?s seat with drawer, stowage locker.
- Electrical panel with DC
- BEP-Marine electromagnetic circuit breakers.
- 12V plug.
- Optionally DSC VHF and CD radio with saloon speakers.
- Panel space for the extensions
- Double ?V? berth 55 cm at each head (measured w/o triangular fill-in), 200 cm length.
- Standing height 170 cm. vFoam mattresses.
- Stowage shelves.
- Two ceiling lights (spot).
- Lighting and ventilation through the deck hatch.
- Ample stowage locker under berths.
- The design limits the flooding of the boat in case the of the hull puncture below the water line in the bows area.
- Double berth width at the heads 160 cm, at the feet 160 cm, length 190 cm.
- Standing height 187 cm.
- Two ceiling lights and 1 reading light.
- Shelf along hull side.
- Hanging locker.
- Standing height 195 cm.
- Manual marine toilet.
- Washbasin with locker.
- Shower tray.
- Pressure water fitting.
- Wet partition for oilskins. vDeck hatch.
- Ceiling light.
- 75 Ah cranking battery and 1x100 Ah domestic battery.
- Battery voltage indicator with selector switch, fuel gauge and water gauge on electrical panel.
- 20 HP (14,9 kW) Beta Marine BD722 engine with sail drive (optional models available) and fresh water cooling.
- Two blade propeller.
- Optional folding propeller.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Sea water filter.
- Access to engine front and sides.
- Engine indicator panel and controls on the side of a cockpit locker.
- Hand laid laminate consisting of alternate plies of fiberglass mat and fiberglass woven roving.
- NPG gelcoat with three solid laminate barrier layers impregnated with isophtalic resin ensuring excellent osmosis resistance.
- Deck and topsides are sandwich construction with PVC core.
- Solid laminate below the waterline.
- AshlandÂ® Aropol? marine type gelcoats and resins are used.
- Hull colour red wine with beige gelcoat stripes.
- Deck colour beige.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpits with navigation lights.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with anchor roller.
- Chain locker.
- Teak toe rail, 6 stainless steel 600 mm stanchions with twin lines.
- Teak handrails on the coach roof top.
- Six stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two 16 self tailing halyard winches.
- Two quadruple halyard stoppers.
- Two 30 self tailing genoa winches.
- Generous cockpit locker.
- Optional detachable transom boxes with opening lids and helmsman seat.
- Cockpit seats and sole trimmed in solid teak.
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- on cockpit bulkhead ? speed, depth Raymarine ST40 Bidata and compass.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sun Yachts Huzar 910
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me