- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 28 ft 7 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
LWL: 22 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Ballast: 1322 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 5070 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2094 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 10 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (12 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (5 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
- ISTEC ParasailorÂ² 41sqm
- ISTEC Premium-Tube with funnel made of carbon for ParasailorÂ²
- Stiff stay and roller
- Gennaker 36 sqm with accessories
- Spinnaker 40 sqm with accessories
- Spi-boom - O 50 mm, length 3 m + mast fitting + fastening
- Stern anchor 10 kg, galvanised steel, 40 m band on the tumbler
- Mast lowering system
- Quick mainsail reefing system
- Cockpit floor and anti-sliding surfaces made of teak wood
- Self-tailing winches (surcharge)
- Anti sliding surface in optional colour (other than the deck colur)
- Optional colour of gelcoat (other than hull wine reed, deck beige)
- Anti-osmosis hull protection (3 epoxy coatings) and 3x antifouling
- Fridge Coolmatic under the cooker
- Cover for the boat
- Cockpit table
- Separated bow cabin
- Additional berth in the salon
- Wooden floor made from irocco in the cabin
- Porthole in cockpit
- ORIGO spirit cooker with two burners
- Trumatic Gas Heating E 2400
- See water installation
- Hot water in WC and Pantry
- Chemical WC Porta Potti 165 (21 l) with fixing
- WC with sewage disposal to a 60l tank, triple disposing pump
- Three Sockets 12 V
- Radio with CD player, speakers and installation
- Additional board battery
- LED lamps inside (instead of traditional - surcharge)
- Electrical installation 230 V (shore conn., fuse box, 2 sockets)
- Engine white light
- Rectifier with battery load level pointer and automatically loading
- Log + Echosounder Raymarine ST 40 Bidata
- Windmeter Raymarine ST 40
- Bicolor navigational light, engine light
- LED Navigations-tricolor light with anchor light (surcharge)
- Solar panel 45W mounted on the deck + regulator
- Deck lamp
- Pantograph for the engine
- Niro bow ladder
- Wooden seat on the heck (per piece)
- Niro-boxes for the fenders
- Laminate yacht berth
- Engine Betamarine 10 HP sail-drive with complete equipment
- Outboard engine Suzuki 9,9 HP, fuel tank 22 l
- Outboard Yamaha 8HP High Trust, remote control, fuel tank 22l
- Trailer Brenderup 8226TB 2-axis trailer, Load 2360 kg, Weight 640 kg
- The interior is fitted in marine plywood.
- Furniture made of oak, mahogany or American cherry.
- Six full sized berths. Shelves, lockers, wardrobe, synthetic wall covering.
- Gas 2-flame oven in galley, sink, fresh water installation (60 l tank)
- Sanitary compartment with sink and chemical toilet (shower installation as option).
- Electrical system 12V.
- Six lighting points in the cabin
- 100 Ah marine battery
- fuse panel
- Tricolour / anchor navigational light on the mast top
- electric bilge pump.
- Hand laid laminate consisting of alternate plies of fiberglass mat and fiberglass woven roving.
- NPG gelcoat with three solid laminate barrier layers impregnated with isophtalic resin ensuring excellent osmosis resistance.
- Two projected fiberglass inserts.
- Deck is the sandwich construction with PVC-Herex core.
- Hull is made of solid laminate.
- Hull colour wine red, two beige triangles on the boards.
- Deck colour beige.
- 50x50 cm escape hatch
- locked lockers.
- stainless cleats
- bath ladder
- rudder with extension
- holder for the life buoy
- holder for the laying mast with adjustment
- anchor fixing with bow roller on the fore
- jib travellers
- fall stoppers.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sun Yachts Flyer 26
Message cannot be empty!