- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 229,000 (US$ 244,984)
it's a very nice Sly 42 from 2011 with a very good maintenance and fully equiped. This boat is confortable with 3 double cabines and very fast. (demo boat built in 2009 and sold in 2011)
C'est un Sly 42 de 2011 avec une maintenance parfaite, et très bien équipé. C'est un bateau trés rapide et confortable qui comporte 3 cabines doubles. (bateau demonstration chantier construit en 2009, et vendu en 2011)
Please contact Bernard Nacach at +33 627456662
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: France
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.80 m
Beam: 3.78 m
LWL: 3.80 m
Minimum Draft: 2.50 m
Maximum Draft: 2.49 m
Displacement: 6900 kgs
Ballast: 2520 kgs
Dry Weight: 6899 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: VOLVO PENTA
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: D2-40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 568
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (314 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (166 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (80 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Plotter - Raymarine tactile e7
GPS - Raymarine tactile e7
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60
Repeater(s) - Raymarine ST60
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60
Autopilot - Raymarine ST6002
Fully battened mainsail - carbon 3DL triradial (09/2012)
Asymmetric spinnaker - with socks (2013) + bowsprit
Furling genoa - carbon 3DL triradial (09/2012)
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Tender - 2m90 + yamaha 5hp
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Max Draft: 7.33 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sly 42 is a Fast Cruiser with racer performance, but with ease of manoeuvres marking it as a winner for tranquil pleasure sailing, even with a crew of just two. Offers motor-powered manoeuvring agility and excellent liveability in both its interiors and on deck.
- The standard version include 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 2 head compartments.
- The fittings arrangement guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort and class.
- The furniture and the bulkheads are in marine plywood and in composite (Laricross®) respectively with visible sections in teak and enamelling.
- Frame trims are solid wood.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections along with the timberwork provide the interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious atmosphere.
- Openings: one port and one hatch.
- The forward cabin is fitted with a double berth and bedside tables, large locker under the bed with separate compartments.
- A spacious wardrobe with hangers and a low cabinet, is adjacent the private forward head compartment.
- The mattresses have removable covers as standard in nonstain, flame-proof microfibre fabric.
- The head compartment has a port.
- It is furnished on a plastic reinforced by incorporated fibreglass moulded platform with a water collection tank and an electrical pump for the discharge.
- It is equipped with a wash unit - stainless steel wash basin and elliptical top in Plexiglas -, mixer tap and flexible shower, accessory holder, mirror and marine WC.
- The floor has an integrated grid shower base in solid teak.
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via a hatch which can be opened and the port located near the galley section.
- The dinette has the typical semicircle shaped layout.
- The rectangular table slides aft to facilitate forward seating.
- The table legs and base units are in aluminium.
- Various storage units, above the sofa backrests, make easy the stowage.
- All sofas are fitted with cushions, which have removable covers as standard in non-stain, flame-proof microfibre fabric.
- The top ceiling are in marine plywood, removable and finished in scai leather.
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied via three 120 Ah service batteries.
- Via the alternator dependent on motorization.
- Quick 40 Ah battery-charger, 220 V supply (via socket protected by a circuit breaker), electrical cable.
- A 12 V electrical panel is located above the chart table.
- The electrical panel also provides information on voltmeter consumption, 12 V, Ah 12 V, voltmeter 220 V, level indicator of water and diesel tank.
- A cigarlighter socket 12 V, plug 220 V, is located below the panel.
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- spotlights in the forward cabin
- reading lights in the forward cabin spotlights in the head compartments
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine, mooring and deck lights
- Teak top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap.
- 145L refrigerator with separate compartments.
- Easy-access waste bin below the top work.
- Shelving unit below the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
- The gimballed 2-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar.
- Cupboards with doors are fitted along the hull, above the work surface.
- Model and manufacturer: VOLVO D2-40
- Power: Hp (Kw) 40 (29)
- Propeller power: Hp (Kw) 38 (28)
- Rpm: 3200
- Starter motor (2 kW)
- Alternator: 12 V/115 Ah
- Single lever remote control
- Display provided by the constructor
- Folding ?duck-billed? type propeller
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The fuel tank is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins.
- It has a 170 litre capacity and is equipped with a level indicator.
- A 44 Ah/730 starter battery is specifically dedicated to engine ignition and separated by the consumption batteries.
- In case of need the consumption batteries can be used for the engine ignition.
- Recess moulded sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre surfacing, PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
- The bulkheads are of 27 mm ?Laricross ®? sandwich panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is of composite.
- The structure (cage), with recess-moulded frame floor of carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat finishing.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finishing is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1.000 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- 2 steering columns of plastic reinforced by incorporated fiberglass
- 1 aluminium quadrant
- Return blocks
- Stainless steel wires
- Pinions with chains
- Aluminium emergency helm
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
- 8 stowage lockers:
- 1 deep aft locker offering ample stowage
- 2 side lockers in the cockpit seating, easily accessible and extending to broadside
- 2 side lockers aft of the steering on the cockpit sides
- 1 cockpit locker for a self-inflating life raft
- 1 forward locker for sail stowage and gas bottle housing
- anchor stowage locker
- Aft ward chart table, chart stowage under table top, organizer unit with shelf and drawers.
- Seat on the sofa.
- Instruments panel to the left side of the seat.
- The German mainsail sheet reels to below deck and up to the winches
- Mainsail track and carriage (Harken)
- 2 boom end blocks (Harken)
- 2 deck entry blocks (Harken)
- 2 deck exit blocks (Harken)
- The genoa system is composed of:
- 2 genoa tracks (Harken)
- 2 genoa bearing carriages (Harken)
- 2 genoa sheet return blocks (Harken)
- 4 mainsail sheet return blocks (Harken)
- Self-tailing, aluminium winches produced by Harken:
- 2 x 53.2 STA genoa sheet winches
- 2 x 48.2 STA mainsail sheet winches
- 2 x 44.2 STA halyard winches
- 2 winch handles
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but is not able to guarantee the accuracy of this information or condition of the vessel . It is up to the buyer should instruct his agents , or his surveyors, to verify and validate the information of their choice. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale.
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
Other Boats from BJ Yachting
Cantieri Del Pardo
GRAND SOLEIL 43
French Riviera, France
Alpes maritimes, France
Côte d'Azur, France
La Rochelle, France