2009 Sea Ray 270 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Chattanooga, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 64,900
Charity Garey is a yacht broker with Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. based in Chattanooga, TN and specializing in yacht sales in Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky. Charity offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Charity Garey at (423) 580-4330
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 28 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8211 lbs
Total Power: 320 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 6.2L 377 MAG
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 220
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 320 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 10
-The galley's single-burner stove, sink, refrigerator and for big-boat feel add dining comforts.
- Stern platform aft seat has a plush, cushioned seat back that lays flat to create a spacious sun platform.
- Double helm seat pivots to face aft when the boat is at rest.
As you board through the starboard side entryway you will notice this 270 is built to entertain and impress. The cockpit is spacious, accentuated by a beam nudging 9 feet in width. Roaming around, you will discover luxurious extras normally found on larger Sundancers, such as a cockpit wet bar (with grill) and the electrically actuated engine hatch. Adding to the entertainment appeal of this boat is a curved, portside L-shaped lounger with interior storage. In the cockpit and the cabin, you will find ample storage adding more livable space topside and below. A notable upside to this model is the aft seat that unfolds into a two-person transom sundeck and the helm seating that's seat back that is convertible for forward or backward seating when anchored or docked.
Below, a head and galley with full appliances and berths for four make this the perfect boat for day-trippers or overnighters who want to be fully accommodated with all the comforts of home. Space and functionality are just part of this 270's appeal. It also offers a center opening in the windshield with steps to access to the foredeck.
Custom-built exclusively by MerCruiser in Stillwater, Oklahoma, this 320 HP powerhouse uses a longer stroke and a special roller tappet camshaft to create extra torque. What that means for the boater is better acceleration and quicker planing, particularly for heavier boats. The 377 MAG features a forged crankshaft and special pistons for the ultimate in durability.
- MerCruiser's exclusive 377 MAG engine features a long stroke 4340 crankshaft and custom ground cam for superb big-boat power in a lightweight package
- Multi-Port Fuel Injection provides easy starts, cold or hot, and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature, weather, or altitude for terrific performance in any environment
- Two-piece, long-runner intake manifold design improves low and mid-range torque for better acceleration and handling heavy loads
- HVS Ignition with knock control maximizes power and protects against low quality fuels
- Standard anti-feedback power steering helps reduces operator fatigue and makes boat handling a breeze
- Low restriction flame arrestor for added horsepower and torque
- Convenient top-mounted remote oil filter and threaded dipstick tube make oil changes cleaner and keep periodic servicing quick and simple
- Color-coded service points makes checking fluid levels simple and straightforward
- Operates on easy to find, less expensive 87 octane fuel
- Engine-mounted drive lube monitor for easy lube check or add from inside the boat
- All models come with simple to use water drain systems designed for many boat applications
- The DTS (Digital Throttle & Shift) option eliminates push-pull cables and related maintenance while providing silky-smooth operation and unsurpassed responsiveness. DTS provides an unprecedented level of control and precision for docking and low-speed maneuvering. Available as an additional option, precision SmartTow speed control includes an easy-to-use launch control that makes pulling skiers and wakeboarders as simple as pushing a button
- Standard features with DTS are: Autosynch of multiple engines, SmartStart, Shift Protection, Multiple Helm capability, and Shadow Technology for triple and quad engine installations
- The standard MerCathode galvanic corrosion prevention system offers unmatched active electronic corrosion protection
- MPI engines are designed to display engine information on your choice of analog or SmartCraft digitally-driven gages and displays.
Ceiling mountedTV/DVD player
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Bimini top and full cockpit enclosure
Other Boats from Curtis Stokes & Associates
Chattanooga, TN, United States
280 Sun Dancer
Port Charlotte, FL, United States
Williamsburg, VA, United States
South Pasadena, FL, United States