Interested in this boat?Tel: +39.0789.34721; +39 348 3303114
View Full Specifications
Prezzo per una vendita immediata
EUR 199,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 275,098)
AT A GLANCE
• Fuel-efficient PowerVolvo Penta IPS – Inboard Performance System – is a revolutionary new propulsion system. With dramatically increased efficiency, Volvo Penta IPS offers fast acceleration, quiet running and significantly reduced fuel consumption.
• Two Cabins Accommodation below consists of a master stateroom with island bed, 6' 7" headroom, and generous cupboard and hanging space. The guest cabin features an athwartships double bed as well as a single bed running fore and aft.
• Expansive Saloon It’s all here ? helm, lounge and galley. Specification is high. The soft leather L-shaped lounge is inviting. The feeling of being in control at the helm is compelling ? the moulded dash is akin to a luxury European car.
• Central Galley On the same level as the cockpit and saloon, and cool thanks to air-conditioning in the saloon, you'll cook up a feast with features such as microwave oven, cooktop, fridge/freezer, sink with faucet, and significant bench.
• Indoor-Outdoor The huge rear window and door between cockpit and saloon, are a revelation. Stylish, in tinted glass and polished S/S frame, the opening creates the ultimate indoor-outdoor feel. The two areas just flow into one.
• Sun Special For sun-worshippers, there is a sun-pad on the foredeck. But most will gravitate to the ambience of the cockpit where a folding table, lounge, refrigerator and huge boarding platform, add a new dimension.
Please contact Consuelo Valerio at +39 348 3303114
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Riviera Marine
Designer: Frank Mulder
Hull Shape: Tunnel
LOA: 11.73 m
Beam: 3.84 m
Length on Deck: 11.73 m
Maximum Draft: 0.99 m
Dry Weight: 9207 kgs
Every now and then a work of art or piece of design comes along that is more than an evolution of what came before ? a quantum leap in thinking and execution. The Riviera M3600 Sport Yacht is such a leap. The vision for this new style of boat was, however, inspired by decades of experience in markets as diverse as Australia, Europe and the USA. Riviera realised that there was a need for a boat that was both solid and dignified, in the tradition of our Flybridge Convertibles, yet spirited and contemporary in the same vein as our Sport Cruisers. The result might best be described as a serious motor yacht with a refreshingly light and sporty side. Starting with a blank canvas gave us the opportunity to address the needs of today?s boat owner like never before. Drawing on contemporary architecture, European car design, fashion, leading furniture design and other sources, we have created a boat of impeccable style and one that is utterly modern. Everything about the Sport Yacht is designed to make life on the water easy, relaxed and fun. To dream of such a boat is one thing, to create it is another. However, no one is better equipped to realise such a vision than Australia?s most awarded pleasure boat builder, Riviera, a company with over 27 years boat building experience and owners of the largest pleasure boat building facility in the Southern Hemisphere.
Two Cabins: Accommodation below consists of a master stateroom with island bed, 6' 7" feet headroom, and generous cupboard and hanging space. The twin-bed guest cabin is also luxuriously comfortable, and the bathroom echoes the same sentiments.
Expansive Saloon: It?s all here, helm, lounge and galley. Specification is high. The soft leather L-shaped lounge is inviting. The feeling of being in control at the helm is compelling - the moulded dash is akin to a luxury European car.
Central Galley: On the same level as the cockpit and saloon and cool care of air conditioning in the saloon, cook up a feast with features such as microwave oven, cook-top, fridge/freezer, sink with faucet, and significant bench.
The hand-laid solid fibreglass hull has separate compartments and a watertight collision bulkhead forward. Hull ?tunnels? house the prop shafts and underwater exhaust system.
For the sun-worshippers there is a sun-pad on the foredeck, but most will gravitate to the ambient cockpit where a folding table, lounge, refrigerator and huge boarding platform, add a new dimension.
Declinazione di responsabilità
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.