- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 30,900
Well Equipped! GREAT ISLAND EXPLORER FOR A CRUISING COUPLE!
THE FACTORY SAYS IT BEST!
"Since its introduction, the Ranger R-21EC has earned a loyal following among enthusiasts who enjoy cruising at its classic best. And today it’s even better, with a boatload of improvements from greater interior volume and higher speed, to more responsive handling and convenient storage spaces.
Owners of this popular vessel have always measured fuel use in pints per hour, not gallons. With a refined hull design, the new Ranger R-21EC delivers significantly higher speeds and even better economy, bringing more cruise destinations within easy reach. And with a new cabin design that’s eighteen inches longer and seven inches wider, there’s room inside for pilot and companion seats, head, galley cabinet and a larger berth…greater comfort to make the trip all the more worthwhile.
Inspired by a traditional Bristol Bay trawler design, the Ranger R-21EC will never go out of style, ensuring both lasting appeal and maximum resale value. Easily trailerable, this boat rewards its owner with a level of versatility that few other cruisers can match."
Trailer not included but may be available for purchase.
Call one of The Bunch at BananaBelt Boats, Today!
BananaBelt Boats is the largest by-volume used motor yacht brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
Click the link below to see our video and find out why!
We're open 7 days a week!
Call one of the Bunch at BananaBelt Boats Today! Toll Free 877-588-9208
We're all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!
Please contact Sales Team at 360 588 9208
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 6 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 2750 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (7 Gallons)
Installed Factory Options
- Anchor Package with 11# Anchor, 25' Chain, 150' Rode
- Bimini top for aft cockpit
- Bow Thruster
- Marine Head with Holding tank, macerator & pump
- Garmin GPS 540 with transducer
- Aft storage locker with removable cushion
- Anchor Roller with Pin
- Battery charger, 15amp, 115/230V 3 Bank
- Bilge, 12V auto, 750gph, high bilge alarm
- Bonded 12V electrical system
- Cabin heater
- Courtesy Lights, cockpit entry step
- Custom Hull Gel Color - Blue
- Electric Horn, 12V
- Engine control panel with tachometer and alarm
- Fender storage, aft built in
- Fiberglass cockpit liner with non-skid
- Fire extinguisher port in motor box
- Forward deck hatch, opening, translucent
- Hatches(2), pilothouse roof, opening with screens
- Helm seat, folding
- Interior cabin lighting 12V
- Mast, 50" Stainless steel hinged
- Motorbox, insulated seat cushion / cup holder
- Navigation lights, 12V
- Passenger seat with foot rest
- Pilothouse windows, side, opening with screens
- Portlights, (4) brass, opening
- Propeller, RH 4-Blade Broze
- Railings, bow and cockpit stainless steel
- Refrigerator, 12V
- Single-lever engine control, throttle / shift
- Sink, water system with demand pump 12V
- Spotlight, 6" with electric remote control
- Steering wheel, wood (mahogany)
- Stereo, AM/FM/CD 4 speakers with MP3 Jack
- Storage lockers, cabin with teak louvered doors
- Stove, single-burner, butane
- Swim platform w/ stainless ladder
- VHF Radio with antennae
- Windshield wiper
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.