- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,099,000
Owner Wants Offers!!!
Watercolors’ owners change in career plans have made this spectacular yacht available for immediate sale. No expense was spared in the building of this Passport Vista 615. Each Passport is built with pure vinylester resins and a combination of biaxial stitched fiberglass in conjunction with Aramid fibers for superior strength and exceptional longevity. Watercolors has a breath-taking hand crafted interior. There is no other yacht built today in this category that compares with the extraordinary fit and finish of a Passport. It is truely a one of a kind vessel.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
- Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
- Authorized representative for pre-owned factory supported Gozzard Yachts.
- Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts.
For showings contact John Albertine 443-837-5075 or email@example.com
Please contact John Albertine at 443-837-5075
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Passport Yachts
Designer: Bill Dixon
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 61 ft 6 in
Beam: 17 ft 6 in
LWL: 53 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 11 in
Displacement: 67776 lbs
Ballast: 22000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 84 ft 0 in
Total Power: 180 HP
Engine Brand: One Diesel
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: Volvo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 825
Engine Power: 180 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 mph
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Fuel: 510 gallons in 3 aluminum tanks
- Fresh Water: 425 gallons in 2 stainless steel tanks
- Gray Water: 66 gallons in one fiberglass tank
- Holding: 50 gallons in 2 fiberglass tanks
- Hot Water: 20 gallons
Below decks is a beautifully appointed three full cabin two head layout using the finest solid teak and teak veneers. She also has a full sized walk-in engine and machinery room. As Cruising World’s 2010 Boat of the Year judge Roger Hellyar-Brook said about the 615’s engine room and systems, “Far and away the highest quality of all the boats at the show.”
As with all Passports, the interior has been completely customized to suit its intended usage and lifestyle. Over the years Passport's hallmark has been to create very individualized custom interiors for each of its clients and as such no two Passports are exactly alike and are a reflection of their owners exacting requirements. Watercolors is no exception as you can see in the following photographs.
The spacious guest stateroom is forward with an oversized centerline queen berth, two hanging lockers, large drawers, overhead lockers and a flat screen television. The berth has a custom made mattress and bed linens.
Aft of the forward stateroom is another stateroom to starboard. This stateroom has a double berth with a pull out single berth above. There are two very large drawers under the berth, a large hanging locker, and end table with drawers and a flat screen television.
Directly opposite to port is the main bath with a large shower stall, marble vanity top, stainless steel sink, designer faucets, fresh water flush electric toilet, mirrored lockers, and drawers.
The main saloon has an expansive dinning area with a large expandable burled wood table atop a custom locker base. This locker contains a custom 22 bottle wine cellar. This raised saloon area offers lots of light and a view through the large tinted wrap around windows or through the two hull ports. A straight settee is on port with a teak cabinet forward that contains an icemaker and a glass fronted crystal locker above. There are large storage lockers outboard and storage beneath and behind the settees. The cushions are upholstered in Ultra Leather. A large flat screen television is mounted on the main bulkhead for easy viewing from the saloon and galley. There are custom sunshades for all seven windows (new 2013).
Aft to port is the forward facing navigation desk and seat with Raymarine E120 radar/chartplotter, repeater, SSB, VSF and autopilot control.
Aft of the nav station is the walk-in engine/machinery room. This room houses not only the 180 hp Volvo diesel engine, which is a joy to work on, but also the 14KW Mase generator, electrical panels, fuel and water manifolds, inverter and two battery chargers, battery monitor, air conditioning system, and Fireboy system.
To starboard is the modern fully functional walk-thru gourmet galley with granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances including a full stand-up refrigerator, convection microwave oven, dishwasher, LPG stove with oven, trash compactor, a custom two-level silverware drawer, and locker for stemware.
Aft is the palatial owner's stateroom with a king sized centerline berth. There are two large hanging lockers, a leather upholstered seat, a vanity with mirror and swing out seat, a flat screen television, and lots of cabinets and drawers. The en-suite private bath has a marble top vanity, lighted vanity mirrored cabinets, electric toilet, and a large shower stall with seat. Access to Splendide washer/dryer in show. This bath is larger than found in many homes!
- Standard three staterooms, two head layout arrangement.
- Bulkheads are marine plywood tabbed to hull sides and deck.
- Teak veneer and solid teak trim on interior bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Teak cabin doors with louvers.
- Custom teak navigation station with custom seating.
- Vanity in aft stateroom with upholstered swing-out seat
- Teak ceilings on exposed hull sides.
- Teak handrails port and starboard, stainless steel handrail on centerline.
- Removable vinyl covered overhead panels.
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole.
- Removable locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome and stainless hardware on lockers and doors.
- Marble counter tops in galley and wash rooms.
- Custom cushions covered in ultra leather fabric.
- Two upholstered teak folding bench seats for additional dinette seating.
- Custom Upholstered headboards in forward and aft staterooms.
- Four flat screen televisions, one in main saloon and one in each stateroom.
- Custom sewn window sunshades for all 7 saloon windows (new 2013).
- Custom hardware locker in forward cabin (new 2013).
- Custom wine rack in main saloon (new 2013).
- Custom fitted area rugs throughout (new 2013).
The gourmet galley features granite counter tops, stainless steel full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, convection microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, range hood, pantry, and custom pull out spice rack.
- Frigoboat built-in upright, stainless steel refrigerator and a Counter height front and top opening foam insulated freezer, both with Frigoboat Keel Cooler system.
- Digital thermostats with temperature gauge for both refrigerator and freezer.
- Force 10 three-burner stainless steel propane stove/oven.
- Broan extractor fan above stove
- Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher.
- Raritan Icerette Model 85 B5151 Icemaker.
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Trident LPG solenoid and regulator.
- Two 20# LPG tanks (new 2013).
- Custom deep double stainless steel sinks.
- Custom silverware drawer (new 2013).
- Built-in microwave oven.
- Broan trash compactor.
- Large Pantry with shelves.
- Numerous drawers and lockers.
- Custom granite countertops.
Navigation & Communication
- RayMarine ST-70 sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
- RayMarine ST6001 autopilot control with 24 VDC Type X30 core pack.
- Jefa geared autopilot drive.
- Icom VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ram mike at helm.
- Two 6" Ritchie Globemaster compasses with cover.
- RayMarine E120 Wide Radar Chart Plotter at port helm and E90 wide repeater at nav. station below.
- RayMarine E120 Radar Chart Plotter at stbd helm station (2014)
- 4KW Digital Radome and WAAS GPS antenna with mast mount.
- ST-70 Autopilot control head at helm.
- Two ST-70 multi-functional displays at second helm.
- AIS 500 system integrated into Raymarine system.
- Sirius 100 weather module.
- DSM 300 sounder box and B258 transducer.
- Iridium 9555 satellite phone with docking station.
- ICOM M802 SSB Radio with AT-140 HF antenna.
- Omni-directional and Digital TV Antenna.
- Custom Kato 3" diameter stainless steel antenna pole.
- Electric Energy D400 Wind Generator with braking switch in master cabin.
Sails & Rigging
All sails are hydraulically operated roller furling. The inner working jib is self tacking requiring no use of the electric primary winches which are intended for the sheeting of the off the wind or reaching forward sail.
- Selden hydraulic furling mast.
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
- Selden hydraulic Genoa (front sail) furler.
- Selden hydraulic Jib furler.
- 24 volt hydraulic furling system for sail furlers and windlass.
- Hydraulic system for boom vang.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted Windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
- Harken blocks for sheets and halyards.
- Harken towing cars for jib.
- Harken genoa towing cars.
- Removable inner forestay with tie back storage.
- Running back stays.
- 2 - Two-speed #74.2 STEH electric primary winches.
- 1 - Two speed #60.2 STEH electric jib sheet and utility winch.
- 1 - Two speed #48.2 STEH electric outhaul/utility winch.
- 2 - Two-speed #44.2 STC secondary/running back winches.
- 1 - Two-speed #53.2 STEH electric Main sheet winch.
- 1 - Two-speed #32.2 STC traveler control winch.
- 2 - Two-speed #53.2 STC halyard winches on mast.
- 2 - 10" locking winch handles.
- Quantum furling mainsail.
- Quantum furling reacher.
- Quantum furling working jib.
- Custom charcoal pinstripe Sunbrella dodger and bimini with polycarbonite forward panels (new 2013).
- Coordinating helm and aft seating cushions in Sunbrella (new 2013).
Deck & Hull
This breathtaking recent hull design by Bill Dixon for Passport Yachts features a raised deck house yet keeps a sleek, low profile. A large, comfortable cockpit is followed by twin steering stations and an aft deck seating and entertainment area. The after deck is large enough to store your tender on deck and affords spacious storage compartments below. A drop down transom makes for easy walk up boarding. Truly a modern world-class cruising yacht with all of the quality and custom touches you have come to expect from a Passport.
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail.
- Eight 316 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel 34” stanchions with custom bases.
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard.
- 316 stainless steel upper and lower lifelines.
- Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates mounted on FRP dorade boxes.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vent guards.
- Seven overhead hatches with roller shades and screens.
- Eighteen Hood stainless steel opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Four 18” fixed hull ports.
- Contoured tinted laminated glass saloon windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa and jib tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware for main sheet.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system for working jib.
- Two Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers in cockpit.
- Fiberglass LPG storage compartment for new 20# tank. Second new tank at aft-mounted BBQ grill.
- Teak cockpit table with insulated FRP box.
- 316 stainless companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
- Custom 316 stainless steel vertical companionway sliding door with acrylic insert.
- Teak grate over cockpit well at companionway.
- Custom stainless steel laminated glass windshield.
- Integral electric transom door with built-in swim ladder.
- Ultima stainless steel anchor.
- 300' 3/8" HT chain.
- Fortress 36 anchor with chain and rode.
- Brower Systems 800 lb. electric dinghy lift.
- Removable dinghy cradle.
- Apex 11' RIB with custom steering console; includes depth sounder, nav. lights and compass (new 2013).
- 20HP Honda outboard with power tilt/trim (new 2013).
- Custom Stamoid dinghy cover (new 2013).
- Custom stainless steel lifting bar for use with Brower Systems power lift (new 2013).
- Custom storage racks for wash down hoses fore and aft (new 2013).
- Winslow 6-person 60 SL/O offshore life raft with current inspection.
- Two coats of Trinidad Pro and Prop Speed applied 9/9/2013.
- 24 volt D/C house electrical system.
- 12 volt D/C sub-system for sailing instruments and navigation lights.
- 14KW Mase generator with 420 hours (1800 rmp) with remote panel.
- Helm mounted eight position waterproof switch panel for navigation and exterior lights.
- 50 amp / 250 volt A/C shore power inlet.
- Isolation transformer.
- Centaur 24v / 100 amp battery charger.
- Centaur 12v / 20 amp battery charger.
- 24 volt 120 volt A/C output 5000 watt inverter.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Eight 12 volt AGM marine batteries for the house bank (new May 2015)
- Two AGM bow thruster batteries. (new May 2015)
- One AGM engine start batteries (new May 2015).
- One AGM generator start battery (new May 2015).
- 12 volt D/C alternator for charging engine and genset batteries.
- Balmar 24 Volt D/C Alternator with Max Charge regulator for charging house batteries.
- Remote battery on-off switches.
- Automatic charge relay for thruster battery bank.
- Victron BMV-600 battery monitoring system for house bank.
- Five Cruisair air conditioning units totaling 60,000 BTU - 10K BTU forward stateroom, 8K BTU forward side stateroom, 16K BTU saloon port side, 10K BTU saloon stbd. side, 16K BTU master stateroom aft.
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- Custom cabin lighting.
- Interior courtesy lights at floor level.
- Exterior courtesy lights in three cockpits and bulwarks.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- Chart table light.
- Running lights to international rule.
- Seven 24 volt 6" cabin fans.
- 12 volt D/C outlet in cockpit and navigation station.
- Electric hatch lifts for transom door.
- Electric Energy D400 wind generator on custom stainless steel pole.
- Max Air 35 electric dive air compressor in custom compartment.
- Four custom FRP torpedo tubes for dive tank storage. Four dive tanks are included.
- Spectra Newport MkII watermaker 400 gal/day.
- Splendide washer/dryer
- Watermaker diverter valve to feed either water tank (added 2013).
- Tank monitoring system for all tanks.
- Twenty gallon hot water heater.
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Two Jabsco Sensor Max fresh water pumps.
- Scandvik faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Large stainless steel double sink in galley.
- Two large heads with shower.
- Stainless steel sinks in each head.
- Rule shower drain system.
- Two Tecma salt and fresh water flush electric toilets.
- FRP holding tank in each head with stainless steel deck pump out and provision for direct overboard discharge via gravity feed, where permitted.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 3700 24-volt bilge pump (upper).
- Rule mercury free float switch.
- Rule #41 three-way panel lighted switch.
- Rule #12 24-volt 2000 electric bilge pump (lower).
- Rule-A-Matic float switch and guard.
- Additional deep automatic electric bilge pump
- Rule #41 three-way panel lighted switch.
- Rule #98-24 pump system in forward lazarette.
- Whale universal manual bilge pump.
- Jabsco 24 volt deck wash-down pump.
- Fuel, water, and holding tank gauges with display unit.
- Custom storage racks for wash-down hoses fore and aft.
- 180 HP electronically controlled Volvo marine diesel engine.
- HS45AE transmission/reversing gear (2.5:1)
- Aquadrive system.
- Flexible engine mounts.
- Large engine room with automatic built in Fireboy fire extinguisher system
- Racor 75500 MAX2 dual fuel filters system.
- Engine alarm systems.
- Foam and vinyl insulated engine room.
- 24 Volt exhaust fan in engine room.
- Raw water strainer for engine intake.
- Scot Anti-siphon valve for engine.
- Muffler/water lock system with water separator.
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- Varifold 26” diameter folding propeller mounted on 2” stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Shaft Shark line cutter.
- Drip less stuffing box.
- Jefa rod steering system.
- Dual pedestals.
- Single lever engine control.
- Dual 40” leather covered stainless steel steering wheels.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Bronze rudder shoe and rudder bearing.
- Lewmar Commander 400 24v hydraulic system
- Side Power Bow Thruster with twin counter-rotating propellers and joy stick control.
- Racor 500 MA fuel filter system for generator.
- Waterlock muffler with water separator for generator.
- Raw water strainer for generator intake.
- Scot Anti-siphon valve for generator.
Wherever your dreams may lead, this PASSPORT will take you there in safety, speed, comfort and head-turning style. Own a yacht that is as unique as you are!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wagner Stevens Yachts
470 Center Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
470 Aft Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
515 Center Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Vista 585 Twin Cockpit
Bristol, RI, United States
Vista 515 Aft Cockpit
Seabrook, TX, United States