- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Flybridge sailing yachts are a relatively new concept and until now have only worked well on exceptionally large yachts. However, the Dubois design team already has a number of flybridge yachts to their name including Tiara at 54.3m (178ft) and Kokomo 51.7m (169ft). With the experience of these and other yachts, they have been able to finesse the design of the Oyster 125 and capture the benefits of the flybridge concept with little if any compromise to achieving a well balanced, good-looking profile. On the flybridge, twin wheels and all the controls for sail and power are within reach and there is also room for crew and guests to enjoy the commanding panoramic vista. At anchor, the flybridge will provide a private haven for the owner to relax or sunbathe. Below the flybridge roof is a conventional cockpit area, which, fitted with a stylish cockpit table and seating, could easily incorporate roll down screens affording privacy from the working deck. The flybridge configuration allows an upper saloon at a similar level to the deck with a remote dining table to seat 8-10 in considerable style with casual sofas and a wet bar on the opposite side. A stairwell leads to the owner?s accommodation aft, which includes three guest cabins and an owner?s stateroom, with private access to deck. Forward there is a snug lounge area with movie system, while in the separate crew area there is a large gourmet size galley with abundant refrigeration space and room for amenities such as a laundry area and crew mess. Crew are accommodated in three en-suite cabins.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 125 ft 0 in
Beam: 29 ft 4 in
LWL: 111 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 12 ft 7 in
Displacement: 342000 lbs
Dry Weight: 342000 lbs
Engine Power: 610 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x 610 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2906 Gallons)
- High level saloon with bar and lounge area to starboard, dining area for eight to port.
- TV "Snug" and study one deck down and forward.
- Owner's cabin and guest accommodation aft, all en-suite, sleeping eight in total, in three double cabins and one twin cabin.
- Crew accommodation for six, plus galley, laundry and crew mess forward.
- Interior joinery in Walnut.
- Choice of cherry, teak or maple joinery available as an option
- Forced air ventilation system.
- Four watertight bulkheads in accommodation areas, plus fully watertight engine room.
- Avonite or equivalent laminate with upstands to galley counter tops.
- Marble in Master and Guests, to heads and WC counter tops.
- 'Planked' effect (walnut) style cabin sole, with carpets to Master and Guest cabins.
- Lee screens on sea berths.
- Quality upholstery on all berths.
- High quality sprung mattresses to Master and Guest berths.
- Leather upholstery (or alternative high quality fabric) for seats in cabins, upper and lower saloons.
- Modern, flat, panel style of upholstery.
- Curtains or Roman blinds for all hullports.
- Curtains or Roman blinds hullports Oceanair blinds, with flyscreens and blackouts for hatches.
24V DC ELECTRICS
- 24v bank for ship's domestic systems in ?Deep-cycle? gel cells 800Ah
- 24v bank for ship?s safety, bilge pumps, navigation and radio requirements 200Ah
- 24v bank for DC Back-up Hydraulic power pack 800Ah
- 24v bank, Emergency Batteries supply power to Emergency Switchboard 400Ah
- 24v bank for engine's electrical starting system
- 24v bank for generators? electrical starting system
- Battery Monitoring via Mastervolt or equivalent monitors on DC Distribution board, in crew mess and in engine room
- Battery Chargers, dedicated for each bank, plus back-up for engine and generator cranking banks
- Battery charger ? Victron 2kW/70 Amp charger/inverter with remote controller 4 off
- Battery charger ? Victron/Phoenix (or equivalent) 24v/50 Amp charger, for nav bank battery charging 2 off
- Inverter for Electro-hydraulic system operation 1 off
- 220v ring main with 2 off 50 amp dockside power cables
- 220v dual system hot water heating in separate calorifiers 2 off
- 50 KVA Current and Frequency Converter for seamless Shore to Generator transfer 1 off
- 220v Chilled water air-conditioning, with multi-stage compressors, & multiple air-handlers mounted low down throughout the vessel 150,000 BTU
- Watermaker HEM or equivalent 300 litre/hour (7 ton) 1 off
- 6 Burner hob Miele or equivalent
- Oven/Grill AEG or equivalent
- Microwave (convector) oven Bosch or equivalent
- Refrigerator Sub Zero or equivalent
- Freezers Sub Zero or equivalent
- Dishwasher Miele or equivalent
- Washing machine Miele or equivalent. 2 off
- Tumble Dryer Miele or equivalent 2 off
- Cooker extractor Miele or equivalent
- Trash compactor
- Sink Waste Disposal Unit
- Diesel auxiliary engine Cummins QSM 11 610 Hp
- Hundested (45 inch) 4-Blade variable pitch propeller, with electronic controls at both helm stations and in engine room
- Watertight engine room to MCA/Lloyds
- Day tank for fuel 1 off
- Fuel Polishing system 1 off
- Fuel transfer system
- Fuel storage tanks 5 off
- Lube Oil and Dirty Oil storage tanks 2 off
- Fuel, Water & Black tank gauges
- Racor water separators with remote lights and alarms
- Generators ?Onan MDDCG 50Kw, 50Hz @ 1,500 rpm, with PTO hydraulic pumps (40Kw ) 2 off
- Bowthruster Vertically-retractable 60Hp
- Sternthruster Swing-retracting 40Hp
- Automatic engine room fire extinguisher system, fire detection panel, and smoke detectors in all compartments
- High-powered bilge & fire control pumps
- Engine-driven bilge pump and fire pump with manual clutch
- Multi-function Hydraulic power pack driven from each generator PTO + Main engine PTO
- Cockpit on main deck offers seating for eight around large dining table, shaded by the Flybridge, and leading through large sliding doors to the main saloon.
- Flybridge, and leading through large sliding doors to the main saloon.
- Wine cooler, Icemaker and a service bar are incorporated in the cockpit coamings.
- Seating/lounging area on aft deck.
- Self-draining tender well on foredeck to accommodate 17' Jet Tender.
- Self-draining lockers for sails on foredeck.
- Self-draining lockers for sails on foredeck. 2 off
- Self-draining locker for halyard rope tails by mast.
- Deck coaming lockers.4 off
- Self-draining lockers for "float free" liferafts on aft deck. 2 off
- Self-draining locker for petrol stowage on aft deck.
- Reverse stern with hydraulically-opening transom door incorporating bathing platform, inset steps and deck shower.
- Large lazarette in stern deck, watertight, with direct deck access hatch housing crew-tender, workshop, tools and assorted gear.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder within lazarette locker.
- Midship stanchion gateways.2 off
- Hydraulically operated passerelle with lights to illuminate walkway.
- Aft companionway hatch direct to master cabin.
- Escape hatch in side deck from engine room.
- Flush deck lockers, air vents and anchor wells. 14 off
- Flush deck hatches.8 off
- Powered, sliding glass 'Ranch' doors for main companionway.
- Stainless steel mooring cleats/bitts.12 off
- Oyster custom stainless steel fairleads.12 off
- Acrylic canvas covers to cockpit furniture and steering pedestals.
- Sprayhood (fold-down) above fixed screen at forward end of Flybridge.
- Cored deck and Flybridge laid with teak.
- Bulwark ? smooth gelcoat finish.
- Discreet bulwark "style" lighting.
- Underwater lights at stern.4 off
- Fixed glass hullports.9 off
- Freshwater outlets at lazarette, mast and foredeck.3 off
- Foldaway SS anchor launching system at stemhead.2 off
- Lewmar V8 Series hydraulic anchor windlass ? recessed.2 off
- Lewmar hydraulic forward mooring winches.2 off
- Deck saloon ? laminated, tinted, curved glass windows ? non-opening
- Autopilot ? Simrad/Robertson
- Sailing instruments ? Simrad/B&G
- VHF telephones ? Simrad or Icom ? including cockpit handset & speaker and handhelds
- Integral radar/chart plotter/GPS ? LCD type, with 4 kW radome at navigation station and one repeater at helm
- PC computer, with internet & e-mail connectivity
- Inmarsat GMDSS SAT C
- Iridium Telephone
- Fleet 55
- Fleet 77
- AIS system
- Resin infused lay-up GRP hull and deck, incorporating Kevlar and Carbon
- Outer hull laminate in Vinylester resin - powder bound mat
- Topsides finish, white gelcoat.
- One year warranty - 3 years GRP below waterline
- Hull cove line and double boot-top painted
- Anti-foul - 2 coats
- External lead keel
- Semi-balanced spade rudder
- Built to MCA LY2 (Large Yacht) Code, certified Lloyds @100 A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 MCH
Rig and Sail Handling
- Custom carbon spars, keel-stepped, 5-spreader, sloop-rigged, painted finish, with hydraulic mast jack and lightning protection
- Custom carbon in-boom hydraulic furling system, for a fully-battened mainsail
- Main boom preventer lines 2 off
- Boom lights - dimmable 3 off
- Spreader Down-lights ? one pair to each of the lower spreaders 4 off
- Spreader up-lights on each spreader 10 off
- Discontinuous rod rigging and SS rigging screws Navtec
- Removable Storm Staysail stay, with integral hydraulic tensioner 1 off
- Running backstays ? Aramid 2 off
- SS deck gear ? for blocks, tracks and cars Lewmar
- Lewmar hydraulic captive reel main sheet & halyard winches ? below deck and in deck coaming lockers. 3 off
- Lewmar hydraulic halyard winches ? at foot of mast 2 x 122/3 SS ST
- Lewmar hydraulic captive reel winches for
- Blade Jib, in deck lockers 2 off
- Lewmar hydraulic primary winches ? in aft crew cockpit 2 x 125/3 SS ST
- Headsail furling system hydraulic Reckmann RF90-5
- Mainsail, Furling Blade Jib, Storm Jib & Trysail by North Sailmakers UK Sail numbers on mainsail
- Hydraulic boom vang Navtec ?
- Hydraulic outhaul cylinder Navtec ?
- Hydraulic backstay tensioners ? 2 off Navtec ?
- Hydraulic sail halyard tensioners ? 2 off Navtec
- Twin custom GRP steering pedestals, with SIRS compasses
- Control Consol incorporating Electronic
- Bridge and all sail controls, between wheels and forward, behind screen.
- Phoenix or equivalent hydraulic steering system.
- SS 'Destroyer' type wheels, 48", with leather wheel covers.
- Fixed couch-style seats provide seating for eight aft of helm position.
- Sunbathing area at aft end of flybridge, stairwell to starboard leading up from main deck.
- Table incorporating bar and service area.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Oyster 125 Flybridge
Message cannot be empty!