- View Full Specifications
Basé à Palma pour l'hiver - Négociable
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- , Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 6,200,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 6,816,280)
Constantly upgraded by her first and only owner and her devoted captain, Alix, this spectacular Nautor's Swan 90S full-carbon yacht is one of the most beautiful Swan ever built. Her semi raised saloon version offers one cockpit extending from the saloon entrance back to the helm with no bridge allowing a more spacious deck area. She is in an extremely good condition and fully MCA coded allowing her to be operated as charter business. Owner's quarters aft plus three guests cabins each with en-suite heads. Forward crew area. Tender garage, very inclusive electronic package. Great charter record - Maintained to high-level
Winter 2013/2014: New carbon Rigging + mast checking
April 2014: New mainsail new jib
Winter 2014/2015: Cosmetic refit
Please contact Jean-Marie Vidal at +33 4 93 019002
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 90.75 m
Beam: 6.0 m
LWL: 80.42 m
Maximum Draft: 4.0 m
Displacement: 119000 kgs
Ballast: 40500 kgs
Dry Weight: 119000 kgs
Total Power: 230 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 230 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (264 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (449 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (106 Liters)
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Mooring & Anchoring:
Multiplex carbon hydraulic stowaway gangway.
180lb CQR anchor on hydraulically powered titanium swinging arm.
Fortress stern anchor.
Steel anchor SPADE 45kg
Williams Turbojet Tender 385, stored in the garage.
Viking life rafts: 3 x 8DK SOLAS Pack B
SCBA INCL 6L/300 Bar cylinder Spasciani x 1
SOLAS immersion rescue size Xl x 1
SOLAS immersion rescue size L x 7
2 x carbon finish John Buoy MOB’s
EPIRB: SARTECH GME – Type GPS MT403/G/FF/FG
Transpondeur Radar 9GHz
2 x ORC/RORC distress kit
Sea fire extinguishing system for engine room space with remote control.
Hand extinguishers, fire blankets
By North Sails,
- Fullbatten mainsail 3DL 2009
- Furling Jib 3DL 2009
- Staysail 2009
- Asymetrical Spi A2+ 2009
I : 120.58 ft
J : 35.25 ft
P : 116.42 ft
E : 37.50 ft
Working sail area : 2730.00 sq ft
Avis de non-responsabilité
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
HULL & DECK
The hull is of carbon built in a mould. Topsides are sandwich construction with carbon reinforcement. The bottom laminate is from the waterline down monolithic.
There are seven hull windows in total. Two in saloon, two in owner’s cabin and one in each guest cabins.
The ballast bulb is lead casting with 4.5% antimony and attached to a Weldox 700 steel fin. The keel is attached to the hull with AISI 329 bolts.
Custom built composite pedestals with space for a compass, navigation and control systems. They are two 1200 mm clear coated carbon composite wheels which can be independently disconnected.
The rudder is provided by Isotop and built using carbon fibre/epoxy skin on a foam core, with tubular carbon fibre stock. The lower tip of the rudder is designed to break before the stock. There is also a weed deflector in front the rudder. The rudder is supported by two self-aligning bearings supplied by JP3. The lower bearing has double seals to prevent leakage. There is a lightweight aluminum steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock
The transom door doubles as a bathing/boarding platform. It is made from carbon fibre pre-preg for maximum stiffness. There is 9mm teak recessed on the topside. The door is hydraulically operated by two custom built stainless steel rams. Two stainless/teak ladders, one to provide access from deck to the platform, the other a swimming ladder. Hot/Cold water shower on swim platform
Main deck is of a carbon fibre pre-preg sandwich construction, with honeycomb core, glued to the hull. There is a high density foam core under the deck fittings. The coach roof and coamings are of infusion molded carbon fibre reinforced epoxy with a low density foam core. Laid teak 65 x 9 mm nominal thickness, quarter cut, battens on side decks, comings and cockpit sole glued and vacuum bagged without screws. Two removable foot supports at helm stations.
Sail handling hardware
- Harken C7056 150 mm double foot block on side deck for jib sheetleads and gennaker sheet to the coaming winches.
- Harken 125 mm single foot block for floating jib car towing line.
- Seven Harken 3022 150 mm stand-up fixed single blocks for halyards.
- Four Harken C5121 150 mm stand-up fixed single blocks for runners and gennaker sheet.
All winches are hydraulically driven via the hydraulic main ring system and connected to the valve blocks with flexible hoses
- Two Harken B1110 STA HLHY primary winches in cockpit.
- Two Harken B980.3 STA secondary winches in cockpit
- Two Harken B990.3 STA halyard winches near the mast
- One Harken CR33-2 speed mainsheet winch including a hydraulic feeder mounted under deck
- Harken 1706 tracks for jib sheet with Harken C6278 cars and stoppers
- One Lewmar vertical 4000 hydraulic windlass installed in anchor locker on foredeck.
- One hydraulically operated, retractable hydraulic Sanguineti 3710400 Capstan drum mooring winch installed on fore deck.
One hydraulically operating anchoring arm for stowing the bow anchor in deck locker. The controls are on a wandering lead with a 3.5 m (11') cable. Pulpit and pushpit are 610 mm high with spacing according to ORC requirements and made of a Ø 32 mm stainless steel tube. Pushpit have gates for easy access to bathing platform / gangway.
Cleats and fairleads
Eight 400 mm Olcece Ricci stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats; two on fore deck, four amidships, two aft. Custom made stainless steel pop-up fairleads recessed in bulwark; two forward, four amidships and two aft
Nautor custom made flush mounted tinted acrylic hatches with gutters and frames. All hatches are supported by gas cylinders. Sizes are for clear openings.
- One hinged 360x250 mm, above fwd crew toilet
- One hinged 360x250 mm, above port crew cabin
- One hinged 360x250 mm, above stbd crew cabin
- One hinged 700x700 mm above crew area
- One hinged 360x250 mm above galley
- One hinged 500x390 mm above galley
- One hinged 360x250 mm above forward guest toilet
- One hinged 500x390 mm above forward guest cabin
- Two hinged 600x600 mm above saloon
- One hinged 360x250 mm above saloon
- One hinged 360x250 mm above aft guest cabin
- Two hinged 500x390 mm above Owner’s cabin
Teak covered hatches
- One hinged hatch to anchor stowage and windlass
One hinged 800x800 mm to sail locker
One hinged 800x800 mm to dinghy garage
- Two hinged 500x390 mm to lazarette side lockers
There are six Goiot Cristal 43-18R open able tinted acrylic portholes in coaming, flush mounted with white painted aluminum frames.
- One above aft port guest cabin.
- One above aft port guest bathroom.
- One above Owner’s bathroom.
- Three above starboard guest cabin
The lockable companionway has a manually operated sliding hatch of tinted acrylic and a teak (instead of standard GRP) sliding drop board.
Aft cockpit is recessed into deck, forward cockpit with two U-shaped settees and two carbon cockpit tables on portside and one on starboard side.
Removable bimini over center cockpit. Covers for steering pedestels, wheels, cockpit tables and mainsail.
Mainly European oak is used for visible interior and has a waxed natural finished.Vinyl covered removable overhead panels are installed in all accommodation areas. The floorboards are of PVC-sandwich construction and the top face is Wenge. All openable deck hatches are fitted with manual roller blinds and mosquito screens. The deckhouse windows are fitted with electrically operated pleated blinds. Hand rails are fitted throughout the vessel where needed for safe movement under deck. Structural bulkheads are of foam cored pre preg carbon fibre construction with a noise barrier and separate skin panels. Partitions are of sandwich construction on a core of 30 mm foam. Skin panels of 5 mm marine plywood with 0.6 mm veneers, painted light board or padded panels.
Aft Owner Cabin
1 double bed on starboard side and desk with seat on portside. Mattresses are of a sprung type high quality, manufactured for marine use. Mattress bases are of Deltaflex-type batten nets to provide ventilation of underside. Hanging lockers are fitted with a rail for dress hanging. A light automatically switches on when door is opened. Entertainment instruments are located in upper lockers outboard. There is an ensuite bathroom.
Aft amidship cabins (Guest cabins)
Port cabin & starboard cabins have twin berths with bedside table in between, full height hanging locker aft of the outboard berth with ensuite bathroom. One pullman upper bed has been added in each cabin.
Forward amidship cabin (guest cabin)
There is a queen size double berth outboard, a hanging locker fitted with rail for dress hanging at the forward end of the berth, drawers and a bathroom en suite. Mattress bases are of Deltaflex-type batten nets to provide ventilation of underside. The bed is fitted with a canvas lee cloth on the side inboard. Reading lights (2) with separate light switches are installed at the head end of the berth. General cabin lighting has spotlight down lighting.
Forward Cabin (Crew cabin)
There are upper and lower berths on starboard, hanging locker forward of berths starboard, sofa with Pullman berth port, table on centerline.
Wall lamps (total 3) are installed at the head end of all berths and sofa. General cabin lighting have spotlight down lighting.
Dining for eight persons is provided on port side with U-shaped settee outboard port and a large rectangular dining table (size 800 x 1850cm) with two chairs.
- A coffee table on starboard side in front of a four person settee.
- Lockers in forward corners of the saloon.
- Navigation desk with a chair aft of saloon facing starboard.
- General cabin lighting has spotlight down lighting.
The galley is located on port side of the yacht with access to saloon, crew quarters and the engine room.
Two sinks and dishwasher are located in counter inboard. Cooker, microwave oven, freezer, fridge and washer-dryer located outboard. Crew companionway located at forward end. Main electrical switchboard is aft of galley.
Sink and faucets
Integral sinks. One kitchen faucet and separate shower at sink. Quooker instant hot water at sink.
Lockers and drawers
A chest of drawers and stowage for pots and pans can be found in the lower lockers, stowage for crockery and glasses in the upper lockers.
- Dish washer: Miele G1270 SCVi 230V 2.3kW
- Food waste disposal: In sink Erator 555, 230V 0.55kW
- Micro wave oven: Miele M8261 2.2kW
- Washer: Miele W2839i, 2.4kW 5kg 1600rpm
- Drier: Miele T4839Ci, 2.9kW condensing type, 6 kg
- Fridges: 2 x 107 l Frigonautica custom built 24 V DC.
- Freezers: 2 x 95 l Frigonautica custom built 24 V DC.
- Burner: Miele four-burner gas hob, KM 417 with electric ignition, 230 V
- Oven: Miele electric oven H3140B 3.3kW stainless steel front.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- Volkswagen marine engine TDI V6, 230hp@3500 rpm with direct mounted reduction gear
- Gear box ZF 45-1 vertical offset, reduction 3741:1
- Folding propeller BRUNTON Varifold 4.61 Ø 760x526 (30x21’’). The Propeller Shaft is turned out of corrosion resistant steel, supported by a water lubricated rubber bearing at the P bracket and stern tube. The Stern tube has a flexible shaft coupling. Drip free shaft seal.
- Fuel: 1700 litres in stainless steel tanks
- Cruising speed under engine about 10.6 knots.
- Bow thruster: Hundested FT1R retractable bow thruster, thrust power 18.4kW, thrust force 2,3kN. The thruster is powered by hydraulic pumps on both diesel generators
The onboard AC system is a 230 V 50 Hz single phase three-wire system and can be fed by a 20Kva Northern Lights generator or the shore power inlet. There are also a number of 230v50Hz single-phase appliances fed through DC/AC inverters.
Shore inlet plug, 230V 3-pole 63A is accessed through a hinged lid at transom. Shore power cable is 15 m long
Service battery bank: 24 V 1200 Ah/10h consisting of 24 single cells of 2 V each. The model is Enersys 10 PzV 600. The batteries are of Enersys maintenance-free gel type.
Hydraulic batteries are Optima 300 Ah/20h and consist of eight Optima YellowTop S5,5 12 V 75 Ah.
Two 20 kW M864W Northern Light generators producing single-phase 230V 50 Hz AC. The units are mounted on elastic seating. All generators are mounted inside proprietary sound shields. Maximum permissible heel angle is 23° left and right. Intermittent 35° up to two minutes.
A central chilled waterborne system is fitted for the whole accommodation, main unit Condaria PWM/FCL/ 18002, R407C, 21 kW (72 000 BTU/h), with reversed cycle function for heating.
Individual temperature control in each cabin.
Idromar MC8S -320 Litres per hour instead of standard
Fresh Water : 750 litres in two stainless steel tanks.
Black water: 2 x 200 litres. Tanks are fitted with baffles, inspection covers, and vent lines. Tank ventilation equipped with SaniGard vent filter.
Grey water: 2x 200 litres in stainless steel tanks, one aft one forward. Tank ventilation equipped with SaniGard vent filter. They are emptied by 24V electrical pumps to sea cocks via siphon breaks.
Hot water: A stainless steel water heater Gianneschi 150 l.
Custom touch screen monitoring system.
The hydraulic system is a Bosch-Rexroth custom designed system to supply all hydraulic functions quietly and smoothly, eliminating any inherent hydraulic noise. The system has two different sources of power. Each source will be operated independently of each other. The sources will be obtained from:
- Generator PTO pump Bosch-Rexroth A10V045 on each gen set, ( kWea)
- Two DC Electric motor standby pump units Bosch-Rexroth A10V028,~5 kW ea.
All pumps are equipped with a horse power controller. The function is based on the power requirement from the users with the concept of maximum speed/ minimum pressure and maximum pressure/ minimum speed.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Two Suunto 5” magnetic steering compasses at helm adjustable for global balancing.
- A C.Plath Navigat X Mk 2 gyro compass
- B&G H3000 Main processor (installed at the navigation station)
- B&G Meter expansion processor (installed at the navigation station)
- Two B&G Graphical Function Displays (colour GFD) at the navigation station & additional GFDs one per helm, one in the Owner's cabin & one in crew mess.
- 4x 20/20 repeaters mounted in the cockpit. The four repeaters operate from control buttons at port console. GFDs can also display hydraulic pressures for backstay, vang, outhaul jib halyard.
- One B&G 360° and one 45° magnified wind direction repeaters at each side of cockpit sofa backrest
- A Furuno NavNet 1834C/C-map “black-box” radar/chart plotting system with separate processor units at the navstation and at both steering consoles. Each steering console is installed with one Seabook M12”sunlight viewable 1500 cd/m² LCD screen connected to the Furuno NavNet system and to navigation computer for MaxSea NavNet navigational software. The system is operated with separate controls for radar and PC cartography. The MaxSea NavNet software can be viewed in the saloon TV.
- GPS: Furuno GP-320 DGPS
- Radar: Furuno 4 kW 60cm radome type antenna integrated with the Furuno NavNet plotter system
- PC cartography software MaxSea NavNet Commander V12, including performance module and mobile module running on the navigation computer. The chart system for the Furuno NavNet system is C-MapNT MAX
- Furuno FA-150 class A type AIS system. Target information is send to the Furuno NavNet system and to the MaxSea NavNet software.
- A B&G H3000 autopilot system with one control unit at stbd steering console and one at the navigation station.
- VHF: Simrad RS-87H DSC with two handsets, one at the navigation station and one at the helm, with intercom possibility between the two.
- An Inmarsat Fleet 55 satellite telephone system with a handset installed at the navigation station.
- Nokia E60 quad band GSM phone at the navigation station
- A Yachtspot Internet Wi-Fi system that searches for public ”hot-spots” and broadcasts them onto the yachts local area network (LAN/WLAN).
- 3 VHF waterproof mobile marine
- 1 Pack E/R GM-1600E GMDSS
Furuno NavNet GP-320 DGPS antenna on starboard 1st spreader. The Furuno GP-37 GPS antenna is mounted on the port lower pushpit rail. The Furuno FA-150 AIS GPS antenna is mounted on 1st spreader port side.
The Furuno NavNet radar scanner, 60 cm dome type, is mounted on thefront of the mast in height of 1st spreader.
KVH Fleet 55 satellite telephone installed on 1st spreader stbd side . The Furuno FA-150 AIS transponder (VHF antenna) mounted in mast on 2nd port spreader. The Simrad VHF antenna is mounted on 2nd spreader stbd side. The GSM antenna mounted in mast on 2nd port spreader.
There is a R&R Electronic Delta Pacific active antenna at the masthead for the VHF, TV, FM radio and the communication receiver. KVH TracVision G6 satellite TV antenna installed on 1st spreader port side.
Computer system: 2 x Dell Optiplex GX 745 “Ultra small form factor” computer with a DVD station connected to a 17” LCD flat screen at the navigation station.
Printer: A HP Deskjet 450CI printer with Bluetooth capability
Saloon: Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD/FM stereo system. The Bose System can store up to 350 CDs on its hard disk. The unit is connected to the pop-up LCD TV.
Sony KDL-32V2500 32” LCD TV connected to the Delta antenna for terrestrial TV & to the KVH G6 satellite TV antenna system for both European & American satellite TV.
Cockpit: Four Bose 32 SE speakers
MAST, SPARS & RIGGING
Four spreader rig with discontinuous shrouds. Spar built by Offshore Spars. Faired and painted white. The rig is set up for easy handling with swept spreaders 25 degrees. Boom vang will be used on the wind to complement mainsheet.
IG = 36,80 m .
J = 10.76 m
P = 35.50 m
E = 11.45 m
Carbon fibre High modulus, with luff track for mainsail. Masthead is a moulded carbon fibre unit integral with mast. Hi-Load sheaves according to Spar Builder’s assembly drawing.
Main halyard sheave and one spare main halyard.
- Two furling jib halyard sheaves, located on centreline low enough to prevent halyard wraps.
- Two wing halyard sheaves with option for 2:1 hoist on one of them and 1:1 on the other (also to be used for utility halyards).
- Staysail halyard.
- Internal wiring, shielded in PVC tubes secured to mast. Battery ventilation conduits. Carbon fibre spreaders. Four down lights on lower spreaders,
- Two facing forward and two aft. One up-light on each spreader. PVC mast boot over deck partners, sealed at deck level.
Booms and poles
high modulus white painted carbon fibre Park Avenue boom with lazy jacks. Hydraulic outhaul system. Arrangement for three reefs in the main sail. Leech reef lines with stoppers at goose neck. Boom preventer system. Built-in deck lights
Navtec PBO rigging. Main shroud rigging screws of barrel pin type. Head stay and inner forestay have toggles at upper and lower end.
Ropes of Dynema. Main halyard with screw shackle, headsail halyards and sheets with snap shackles. Internal halyards.
Description & Quantity Material
- Main sheet one Dynema
- Jib sheets two Dynema
- Staysail sheets two Dynema
- Gennaker sheets two Dynema
- Gennaker halyard two Dynema
- Staysail halyard one Dynema
- Jib halyard two Dynema
- Jib hoist line one Dynema
- Mainsail halyard one Dynema
- Tail end for running backstays two Dynema
- Preventer one Dynema
- Trysail halyard one Dynema
- Trysail sheets two Dynema
- In board reef lines two Dynema
- Out board reef lines two Dynema
All hydraulic functions are powered by central hydraulic system. Reckmann UD4 Sphere hydraulic furling head stay with R6 double groove aluminium foil.
- Navtec cylinder for inner forestay tensioner, Navtec -40 SE.
- Navtec boom vang, Navtec -90
- Navtec jib halyard tensioner, Navtec -30 FE
- Mainsail outhaul, Navtec -22 FE.
- Cunningham Navtec -17 FE
Other Boats from Nautor Swan France & Switzerland
Port Napoleon, France
Port Napoleon, France