- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- RI, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,900
Mako 212 center console ready to fish or cruise. Boat is loaded with a Mercury 4-stroke engine. Options included are upgraded steering wheel, compass, in dash stereo, deluxe leaning post, flood lights, bow cushions, t-top with enclosures, raw water outlet,and dual battery rigging.
2006 Magic Tilt dual axle bunk trailer is included!!!
Please contact Mark Halliwell at 866-532-6202, 508-272-5252
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3100 lbs
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4 stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 380
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 225 HP
Fuel Tanks: (93 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Bred to run, the MAKO 212 CC is hard-core fishing machine built in the rugged MAKO tradition. A unique, space-saving transom allows additional room for fishing. At the stern, molded-in port and starboard swim platforms only hint at this craft's versatility. Obviously, this center console has the room and range to get you where you want to go, in comfort. Note its foam-injected hull with one-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid for added strength and rigidity. Under-gunwale rod racks accommodate up to six rods.
- Length: 21' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 11 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 2713 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 3100 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 675 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 93 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 14"
Cockpit / Deck
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below
- Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access
- Foredeck underseat storage
- Molded-in swim platform, port and starboard
- Fishbox (2), above deck with overboard drain
- Rod racks, under gunwale, port and starboard, for 6 rods
- Anchor locker
- Drink holders
- Acrylic windscreen
- Console grab rail
- Console storage space w/ventilated door, stainless steel latch
- Side bi-fold, acrylic door entry
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power
- Battery selector switch
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Head enclosure in console
- Anodized aluminum leaning post
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Fiberglass encapsulated balsa-cored deck
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (.15 m) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO Deep V hull
- Recessed trim tabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from SouthCoast Yacht Sales Inc.
232 Center Console
Unknown, RI, United States
37 Open Center Console
Palm Beach, FL, United States
Express Cuddy 39
Fairhaven, MA, United States
323 Cuddy CC & Trailer
Cape Cod, MA, United States
Buddy Davis B&D
28 Center Console Carolina Deep Vee Trailer
Unknown, CT, United States
3200 Center Console
Unknown, MA, United States