- View Full Specifications
Classic Style & Performance
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Clear Lake Shores, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,950
Three Cabin/Two Head Layout
Furling 122% Genoa
Raymarine A57D GPS Map & Chartplotter System
Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
Raymarine Apparent Wind & Tri-Data
Bimini & Dodger
Bottom Paint June 2016
And MUCH More!
This great, mid-size boat is perfect for comfortable family cruising while still providing the excellent performance you expect in a Jeanneau.
Callie is easy to handle with twin wheels at the helm, headsail furling system and an electric windlass. The wonderful, spacious cockpit with large table, bimini and dodger, step-through transom, swim ladder and dedicated life raft locker integrated into the stern skirt all provide everything you need for your safety and comfort while topside.
Head down below and the list of positives to check off your list continues. The main salon is warm and inviting, yet open and comfortable. Entertaining is easy with the large convertible dinette with great seating and the well-equipped galley. The three-cabin layout, one fore and two aft, provide privacy for you and your family or guests. The forward cabin has its own private head while the well-placed aft head is conveniently located at the foot of the companionway stairs.
See the full specs for more details and call the listing broker for an appointment to see this NICE boat today!
For more Info contact Rusty Hightower, listing broker at (941) 730-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Rusty Hightower: Experience, Integrity and Results!
Call: (941) 730-7207 or E-mail: email@example.com
Please contact Rusty Hightower at 941-730-7207
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 35 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 16160 lbs
Ballast: 5401 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (94 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The three cabin interior layout is designed for practical and comfortable cruising with an exceptional use of available space. Teak and holly sole with solid fiddles and grab rails enhance the richness and eye-appeal of this interior.
Starting forward, there is a large, private stateroom that provides a comfortable queen berth, hanging locker, additional storage forward and good natural light and ventilation. A private head to starboard makes this a great master suite.
Moving aft, the beautifully appointed main salon offers all the amenities for comfortable living. The U-shaped dinette to starboard has a large dinette which converts to an extra double berth, when needed. The port settee can be extended for additional seating or for use as a single berth. The nav station to port has a forward facing chart table with seat and equipment stowage. The chart table slides back out of the way when extra seating is needed for entertainment.
Aft of the nav station and to port of the companionway stairs, there is a head which is easily accessible from the cockpit when underway. Aft of the head is the private, portside cabin with a double berth.
To starboard of the companionway stairs, there is a nicely equipped galley. Finally, continuing aft to starboard, there is the third private stateroom with a comfortable double berth and more great storage.
Overall, from the chrome plumbing fittings to stainless steel sinks and luxurious woodwork, the interior of the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39i delivers quality you want but never expect to find in this size range.
Large, L-shaped galley to port with glass separator between counter and seating area, good counter space and great storage.
- Double stainless steel sinks with cover and reversible cutting board,
- Laminated countertops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers
- Gimballed, Eno 2-burner stove with oven with stainless steel protection bar
- Vitifrigo 12v refrigeration/freezer system
- 110v Hot water heater
Navigation station is full-function with general electrical panel, room for the latest in GPS chartplotters and bookshelf and an innovative sliding nav desk that can be placed in forward-facing or aft-facing position for increased seating with curved nav seat and storage underneath.
- Raymarine A57D GPS map and chartplotter system
- Raymarine Autopilot 6002
- Raymarine Tridata depth and speed
- Raymarine Apparent wind instrument
- ICOM M302 VHF radio
- (2) Plastimo binnacle compasses
- AC Power - (1) 30 amp line of 125v w/approved receptacle
- DC Power - 12v
- Electrical panel at nav station
- (2) AGM Lifeline house batteries & (1) AGM engine start battery
- Cristec 40 amp 12v battery charger
- (1) 30 amp power cable
Cockpit & Deck
- Bimini & Dodger
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and (1) lazerette locker under the port helm seat for technical access to steering system
- Liferaft locker located un dedicated compartment between helm seats
- Cockpit table: folding injection-moulded fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug
- Gas locker: located in lazerette locker under starboard helm seat, room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- Wheels: (2) Steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grabrails
- Instrumentation: Dedicated space for instruments within easy reach of helm positions
- Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- Swim ladder: folding stainless steel ladder mounted on transom
- Cockpit shower
- Anchor locker: forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
- Bow pulpit: open, stainless steel with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights
- Stern pulpits: stainless steel with flag holder, buoy bracket and integrated wiring passage for GPS antenna
- Electric windlass: Quick 12v mounted in anchor locker
- Anchor roller: double stainless steel fitting
- (1) 35 lb. Delta plow anchor w/chain
- (1) 20 lb. Stern anchor
- Lifelines: double level of stainless steel lifelines with PVC coating, stainless steel stanchions
- New Bottom Paint June 2016
Sails & Rigging
- Full batten mainsail
- Roller furling genoa
- Facnor® headsail furling system
- Halyard & Sheet winches: (2) Harken 40ST
- Primary winches: (2) Harken 444ST
- Genoa tracks: Port & starboard with adjustable cars
- Adjustable mainsheet traveler with Seldon car & blocks
- Mast: Selden aluminum with double spreaders
- Standing rigging: discontinuous 1x19 stainless steel wire
Engine & Propulsion
- Yanmar 3JH4E 40 HP, 29.4Kw latest generation of environmentally friendly engines
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin
- Stainless steel propeller shaft 30mm diameter
- Fuel/water separator
- Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Fixed 3-blade bronze propeller
- Fiberglass rudder with solid stainless steel shaft
- Patented self-aligning rudder bearings for lower friction
- Deck: Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring
- Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat
- Structure: 3rd generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and relaminated, drainage system through structure,special emergency repair zone in keel area
Safety & Additional
- (1) 12v Jabsco bilge pump
- (1) Manual whale gusher bilge pump
- (3) Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- (1) Horseshoe buoy
- Navigation lights
- Plastimo 6-man emergency liferaft
- (1) Air horn
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Sun Odyssey 50 DS
Kemah, TX, United States
Sun Odyssey 45 DS
Seabrook, TX, United States
40 Sun Odyssey
Deerfield Beach, FL, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States