- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Toronto, ON
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 395,000
Designed as an all-round performance cruiser, the Jeanneau 54DS has struck a chord with the passage-making crowd. With its teardrop window, the flowing lines of its superstructure met with sensational approval when the 54DS debuted in 2003 and the 54DS has retained its appeal with performance cruiser and passage-makers alike.
The Jeanneau 54DS blends generous accommodations, solid build quality and powerful predictable performance which played a vital roll and helped to seal the deal for many of its owners. Exquisitely Designed by Jacques Fauroux, this 54DS comes with the shoal 6’6” draft keel and in-mast furling mainsail.
Selection of Options and up-grades: Retractable spinnaker pole, Gennaker, Teak side decks and cockpit, gen set, inverter, BOSE Stereo, Sat TV, painted hull and more… along with one of the most sought after cabin layouts set VIII apart from the pac.
Owner's berth aft with twin heads and centre line owner’s berth has plenty of storage for extended stays or live aboard.
The galley is expansive with plenty of counter work space, a large stove w/oven, large fridge and top loading freezer. A SS Microwave and loads of organized storage round out the cooking area to insure that the captain and crew are always well fed.
The saloon is roomy with seating and sizeable bar to port; saloon chains at the table as well as a large wraparound seating area, all in a bright and airy saloon, the hallmark of the 54DSs design.
Forward does NOT disappoint. If you have the need for the family or crew, up to 6 can sleep in three separate cabins. Need more space and less sleeping accommodation then the twin berths to port converts to a sofa. Then remove the dividing wall and you have double airy cabin with plenty of space, light and even his and her heads.
Forward is a V-Berth that sleeps two or can be used as additional storage.
Always fresh water and never chartered, this original owner 54DS is being offered for sale at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Canadian Duty Paid.
Please feel free to contact: Jamie Crane 416-721-3859 cell or via e-Mail: Jamie@navypointyachtsales.com
No Charge market evaluation.
Considering selling your present yacht, we are constantly on the lookout for new listings...please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation, current & realistic market evaluation.
Please contact Steve McPherson at 905-271-2222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 100 HP
Inventory / Factory & Dealer installs / Standard Features
Designer: Vittorio Garroni
Factory Installed up-grades:
- Keel: Shoal 6’6”
- Upholstery upgraded
- Head sail w/ furling
- Main sail w/ furling
- Running rigging for Bow Sprit for Asymmetrical Spin
- Inverter 12V to 110 – 1800 Watt
- 24V bow thruster
- Coach roof winch up-graded to 2 SP ST Electric
- Genoa winches up-graded to 2SP electric
- Luxury deck fittings
- 2 arm chairs in salon
- 3-electric heads
- Gen set 9KW
- 12Fridge with freezer
- Blue cockpit cushions
- Ac / Heating 35,000 BTU
- Bug screens for opening hatches
- Teak cockpit table with cover
- Teak side decks
- Teak Rub rail
- E120 Chart plotter w/GPS
- Foredeck sun mattress
Dealer installed UP-Grades:
- Wind, depth and speed (both Helms)
- AWLGRIP hull – Blue
- 55KG SS anchor Package w/ all chain
- VHF at Nav with RAM mic at Helm
- 26 Flat screen TV Saloon w/ satellite antenna and converter box - BELL
- Deluxe Dodger w/ LEXAN, Bimini and cockpit enclosure w/ Bug Screens
- EPOXY Barrier coated bottom
- BOSE 321 Sound system with SUB Woofer
- 12v stereo system for saloon and cockpit with speakers and helm controler
- CCG Safety Pac: throwing line, bucket, Axe, horn.
- 4+ -Fenders
- 4+ -Dock lines
- up-graded House electrical system
- Steel cradle
- Yanmar engine: 100HP – Hours estimate approx. 300 to 500 (Estimate)
- 3-Blade Fixed
- Fuel capacity is 191
- Dripless stuffing box
- Electric windlass w/ Helm remote
- Cockpit locker for storage and life raft storage
- Teak on cockpit sole
- FM stereo with speakers below and in cockpit
- Kevlar reinforced hull in high stress areas
- Hot/Cold pressure water
- Holding tanks with gravity feeds
- Walk – thru stern
- Swim Ladder SS – Folding
- Propane stove 3 burner w/ Oven w/ vent/filter
- 110V panels w/ shore power
- 12 Panel w/ breakers
- Dual Pedestal Steering w/ Leather wrap
- Double life lines w/ Gates Port/Stbd.
- Winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Navy Point Marine
Port Credit, ON, Canada
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Mississauga, ON, Canada
42 Deck Salon
Mississauga, ON, Canada
West Lake Ontario, ON, Canada
Midland, ON, Canada