- View Full Specifications
High Spec, PRICE REDUCTION
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 279,000 Tax Paid (US$ 300,874)
From 2009, this latest-generation aft cockpit Hallberg Rassy boasts a fantastic inventory for fast short-handed cruising. Highlights include a full compliment of electric winches, upgraded battery capacity, bowthruster, furling Code Zero, upgraded Elvstrom EPEX cruising membrane mainsail, multiradial laminate genoa and the list goes on…
Used sparingly for cruising around the Swedish Archipelago, she has only mustered circa 750hrs on her engine. She is now offered for sale simply because her owner does not have enough time to make best use of her.
Rare to the market and 100% ready to go, this stunning example of a modern aft-cockpit Hallberg Rassy represents a fantastic saving over her Euro 400k+ new build cost, plus with the added appeal of immediately delivery…. why buy new?
YACHTING PRESS REMARKS:
"Pleasurable and easy to sail, this performance-tweaked coastal cruiser still retains that superior level of build and fit out and boasts a well-proportioned interior. Nimble, quick and easy to tack, she provides excellent cockpit comfort for both crew and helm, and is simple for a couple to manage. A quality boat that provides fast yet comfortable push-button sailing."
“In survey after survey, YM readers have voted Hallberg-Rassy as their dream yacht. The brand means comfort, quality and reliability – yachts you can depend upon.”
"Through decades of persistence Hallberg-Rassy has become one of the most valuable and cherished trade marks in international boatbuilding. The Hallberg-Rassy 372 still looks much like her older siblings, but it adds one more thing to the quality, safety and style the yard is famous for: surprising performance. A joy to steer she is the perfect epitome of luxury - over-achieving your expectations. And doing so without making much fuss about it."
The Hallberg-Rassy 372 was the recipient of the prestigious European Yacht of the Year 2010 in the Luxury Cruiser category.
- The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages) is supplied.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand lay-up GRP hull with a vinylester based barrier coat.
- The hull is insulated above water line with Divinycell PVC-foam against heat and cold.
- The underwater hull has two applications of epoxy primer and two coats of antifouling.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- White hull with blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Under the mast support there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener.
- Strong under floor reinforcements, bonded with composite.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck, coachroof areas and cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
- Deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit coaming, cockpit floor, and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Strong windscreen with side handholds, opening centre section
- Strong stem fitting and twin anchor rollers.
- Under-deck shelf for electric anchor winch
- Stowage beneath for fenders and lines.
- Two scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard just above waterline to prevent dirt stripes on the hull.
- Integrated bathing platform in transom.
- Five flush-mounted skylight hatches; two to the saloon, one in the heads, one in the aft cabin and one in the forward cabin. Eight aluminium framed port holes, all of these are opening.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with eleven stainless steel bolts.
- The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self-aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D2-55/130S, 41 kW/55 HP 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume.
- Mounted with rubber feet on strong foundations
- Saildrive gearbox to reduce vibration and noise.
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- There is a large filter for cooling water.
- There is an electric engine room fan.
- Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: approx. 750 as of December 2015
- Last date of engine service: October 2015 – service and winterise in accordance with Volvo Penta service instructions.
- Range under engine: approx. 900Nm @ 2/3 RPM
Propulsion & Steering:
- Three-bladed Gori Overdrive folding propeller
- 6hp 12vDC bow-thruster
- Wheel steering with large 122 cm leather covered stainless steel steering wheel.
- Direct link transmission for direct and exact feel.
- Emergency tiller.
- The rudder has double self-aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
- The electric panel has provision for additional outlets. A wiring diagram is supplied with each boat.
- 1x 75Ah 12v engine start battery
- 4x 125Ah 6v traction heavy duty batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 12v
- Emergency switch for linking start and service batteries
- Mastervolt 50Amp charger
- Mastervolt Masterview controller
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine
- 230v shore power with isolator, circuit breaker, shore power cable and stainless steel inlet
- 12 V electric sockets at inner chart table and in the cockpit.
- Electric panel with circuit breakers at inner chart table.
- There is a water and diesel meter.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 L / 11 US gallon well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- Due to the good insulation water remains hot for many hours after the engine has been run.
- Fresh water shower at bathing platform
- There are two bilge pumps; one manual and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodable.
- All outside skin fittings are speedily and securely sealed by using ball-valves with Delrin-sealer.
- Double hose clips are used under water.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- Deckwash pump
- Approximately 270 litres / 72 US gallon in one tanks located beneath port saloon sofa
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 425 litres / 114 US gallon in three tanks, each with a gauge.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- 50 litres holding tanks, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno Navpilot 500 autopilot with Whitlock drive
- Furuno MFD 8 colour chart plotter repeater
- Furuno FL-50 wind display
- Furuno FL-50 CH wind display
- Furuno FL-50 speed/log display
- Furuno FL-50 depth display
- Pedestal steering compass
At Chart Table:
- Furuno 12” LCD display at chart table with USB mouse
- Furuno FA-30 AIS receiver
- Furuno GB-330B GPS antenna
- Clock, barometer & hygrometer
- Furuno MF-2721 VHF with Class D DSC
- Second station for Furuno VHF in cockpit
- ENO 2-burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- An Isotherm refrigeration with electrical Danfoss compressor unit is fitted for the icebox. The unit is economical to run and is operated from the 12 volt supply with additional water-cooling.
- Additional 12vDC deep freeze
- Marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower cubicles
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto Airtop 3900 diesel fired hot air cabin heating
- Mainly halogen lighting is used and is located in all the important positions.
- There are adjustable lights above berths and settee.
- Pioneer DC/Radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Nargus TV/FM antenna on masthead
Summary of Accommodation:
- Two double cabins plus one heads with further sea-berths in saloon
- All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish.
- Interior GRP parts are covered with two coats of topcoat.
- Locker doors with rounded edges and ventilation above
- Floor is varnished teak wood with inlaid holly strips.
- Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining.
- Plexicor counters in galley and heads
- Cushions on all berths in sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation.
- Handholds are in all the right positions.
- All portholes are fitted with curtains.
- Oceanair curtains with mosquito nets under the skylights in the saloon and forward cabin.
- Cream upholstery throughout
- Beige carpet in saloon
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- The forward cabin is spacious and has a seat for dressing and undressing.
- Two 2.12 m / 7’ long berths, foot end 68 cm and aft end 204 cm wide.
- Ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers.
- Two hanging lockers and two vanities
- Opening skylight with curtain under.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Teak grating.
- Wash basin and countertop in solid composite stone material.
- There is a large mirror.
- Separate shower with plexi glass doors.
- Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges.
- Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety.
- Strong, reliable pump action toilet.
- 50 litres stainless steel holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
- Cupboard below the washbasin.
- Ventilation through opening deck hatch and side portlight.
- The deck hatch has milk coloured glass to allow light but obstruct view into the heads.
- There is a wet locker.
- The settee offers comfortable seating.
- On port side an L shaped 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’ long sofa, on starboard a straight 2.00 m / 6’ 7'', with backrests with upper hinges such that the whole width of the berth can be used for sleeping accommodation.
- Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides.
- Top opening bar in the table.
- Headroom in saloon 1.92 m / 6’ 3 1/2’’.
- Big work top in PlexiCor solid composite stone material with strong, all round mahogany fiddle rail.
- Carefully insulated fridge with Isotherm electric compressor for chilling and a basket for small items.
- Extra deep, double sink.
- Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- Electric lighting of burners, no matches are necessary.
- Safety switch on gas pipe.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Bread board.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- There are special places for the waste bin and other items.
- A comfortable work table seat.
- Electric panel to the right of the navigator.
- There are drawers and stowage slots.
- The aft cabin has a hanging locker, a seat and a comfortable double berth, size 2.09 m where it is longest and 2.03 m where it is shortest. 1.45 wide where it is widest and the foot end 1.07 m.
- Stowage room below and above.
- Triple spreader deck stepped rig by Seldén.
- The mast is supported by a steel support with a mahogany cover.
- Furthermore, there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener area under the mast support.
- Main boom with outhaul and one reef controlled in the cockpit, plus a second reef controlled at the forward end of the boom.
- Both reefs are single line reefs.
- Under-deck genoa furling and reefing system.
- Battened mainsail with MDS cars and lazyjacks
- Genoa and mainsheet tracks with blocks.
- Genoa block adjustable from the cockpit
- Seldén rod kicker with gas spring
- Selden mechanical backstay tensioner.
- Isolated backstay with coax-cable to chart table
- Telescopic spinnaker pole vertically mounted on mast-track
- Stainless steel bowsprit for furling Code Zero
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Turnbuckles from Seldén.
- Deck light.
- Windex wind indicator on mast top.
- 2x Lewmar 46EST electric self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Lewmar 40EST electric self-tailing halyard winches
- 1x Lewmar 30CST manual self-tailing mainsheet winch
- Reefing winch on mast
- Elvstrom EPEX loose-footed battened mainsail with MDS-cars
- Gransegel Maxglider multiradial GCX laminate genoa with UV protection strip - 2014
- Furling Code Zero
- Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Varnished cockpit table
- Varnished teak washboards and companionway surrounds
- Stainless steel rubbing strakes
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Strong stem fitting and twin anchor with wireless remote control and chain counter
- 40m of 8mm anchor chain
- 20kgs stainless steel Delta anchor
- Anchor davit on the stern with 15 kg Bruce anchor and 50 m band roller "Ancharolina"
- Mooring and spring cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Blue canvas mainsail cover
- Blue canvas genoa cover
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame
- Cockpit tent enclosure
- Wheel cover
- International LED navigation lights and LED steaming light for low power consumption.
- LED anchor light
- Horseshoe buoy with light
- Two fire extinguishers; one fitted to the saloon table and one in the cockpit locker.
Lying Stockholm - Sweden
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hallberg Rassy
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 11.35 m
Beam: 3.60 m
LWL: 10.25 m
Minimum Draft: 1.99 m
Maximum Draft: 1.99 m
Displacement: 7500 kgs
Ballast: 2900 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 750
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (425 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (270 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (50 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.