- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Wilmington, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 27,900
Dealer trade must go!
Priced to sell at $39,900.
Major price reduction to $32,900! Price does not at all reflect the condition of the vessel only our motivation to sell.
Call now this will be the next one sold and likely the cheapest one to ever sell by THOUSANDS!! Do not miss out call now!!
We take trades (boats, RVs, planes, cars, real estate, businesses, ect..)
We can help arrange financing & shipping anywhere in the world, FAST!!
The Glastron GT 249 is a practical and affordable cruiser with room, style, and economical performance. She features an open cockpit with ample seating and a comfortable mid-cabin interior. This 24-foot cruiser is designed for family fun on day cruises or overnight trips.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top. Seating includes single helm bucket seat, port side companion seating, and fold-out cockpit sun lounge. The transom walk-through provides easy access to the swim platform with boarding ladder and fresh water after-swim shower.
Below is a spacious interior with forward dinette with a table. There's plenty of room to relax, entertain, or dine during the day and the versatility to convert to a double berth at night. There's additional sleeping accommodations in the mid-cabin double berth. The compact galley has upper storage cabinets, solid surface counter top, fresh water sink, and under-counter ice box. The enclosed head compartment has pump out toilet, basin and shower.
Now only $27,900
Contact Kyle Warren at 252-473-7014 or email Kyle@offthehookys.com
Please contact Kyle Warren at 252-473-7014
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 9 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4437 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: 5.0 MPI
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 362
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
Fuel Tanks: (56 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 10
Manufacturer Provided Description
Most boat builders would cut a few corners to offer an affordable twin-cabin cruiser. Not the case with our GT 249. Topside, there?s ample passenger seating, including a fold-out sunlounge. Below deck, an attractive galley, V-berth, dinette, full-size aft cabin and a fiberglass-lined head compartment. Even the Bimini top is standard equipment. This 24-footer comes with everything that?s needed in a family cruiser, including impressive fuel economy.
- 18-gallon water tank
- Aft cabin w/overhead reading light
- AM/FM/CD Sirius satellite-ready stereo w/4 speakers & MP3 adaptor
- Automatic bilge pump
- Cockpit area includes: adjustable bucket seat w/flip-up bolster, L-shaped passenger seating w/double-wide fold-out sunlounge, stern storage compartment, walk-thru transom w/gate
- Color-coordinated Bimini top & boot
- Dual battery switch
- Main cabin: enclosed head w/4 gallon porta-pottie, fiberglass shower stall, hanging clothes locker, wood cabin table, upholstered V-berth, stainless steel cabin courtesy lights, ice box, alcohol stove, on-demand water faucet & stainless steel ceiling lights
- Molded swim platform
- Ski tow ring
- Stainless steel bow rail/bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel telescopic 3-step boarding ladder
- Tilt steering wheel
- Translucent deck hatch w/screen
- Unitized fiberglass floor/deck
- Vented cabin windows (4)
- Walk-thru curved full glass windshield
- Walkaround deck
- Woodgrain steering wheel
- Convenience Package: depth sounder & hour meter
- Dockside air conditioner/reverse heat
- Electric anchor windlass
- Electric china head
- Galley Package: microwave oven, 12/110V refrigerator, electric stove, water heater, 110V dockside power & battery charger
- High altitude propeller
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Manual china head w/pump-out
- Remote control spotlight & compass package
- Starboard windshield wiper
- Sirius satellite radio
- Stereo remote for dash
- Snap-in carpet
- Transom shower
- XL Package: stainless steel rubrail insert/drink holders/speaker covers, hour meter, depth sounder, snap-in carpet, stereo remote for dash
Mercruiser and Volvo engines available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Off The Hook Yacht Sales
C60 Sports Cabriolet
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States
Point Pleasant, NJ, United States
Carver We Buy Used Boats
506 Motor Yacht
Lexington, KY, United States
Beaufort, SC, United States
Wilmington, NC, United States
Sea Ray Dealer Owned Must Go
44 Sedan Bridge
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States