- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Phuket, Thailand
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 280,000 Tax Paid (US$ 297,248)
Excellent catamaran for Charter.
The owner would like to change for a bigger one.
Luke: +852 6332 1891(HK) / email@example.com(EN)
Please contact Vincent Tabuteau asia-marine at +66-76-239111, +66-89-5081333
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Joubert- Nivelt
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 7600 kgs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Manufacturer Provided Description
Fountaine Pajot yard is pleased to present you, the LIPARI 41, a reference all over the world.
Built with the very latest technology, after 1 000 miles of rigorous sea trials, the LIPARI 41 joins the Fountaine Pajot range, the world reference in cruising catamarans:
- Fine performances under sail and with two adapted engines.
- Elegant lines with an integrated helm.
- Excellent circulation: a deck free of all obstacles and a cockpit on the same level.
- a cockpit and saloon with same level
- an ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres.
A very nice and confortable interior :
- A new interior design.
- Cockpit and a saloon on the same level A
- An ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres
- Spacious and bright saloon.
- Fine cabins well ventilated and private.
- Spacious inside storage space.
Designer: Joubert / Nivelt Builder Fountaine Pajot
L.O.A: 41 ft (11.9m)
Beam: 22.10 ft (6.7m)
Draft: 3.8 ft
Engine: 2 x 30 hp
Fuel: Capacity 300 Liters
Water capacity: 2 x265 liters
Total sail area: 89 m2
Electricity: 12v 220v
Double bed cabin: 4
Refrigerator: 2 x 12 VDC
Deck cushions: yes
Cockpit table: yes
Main Sail: Full battened
Genoa: Roller furling
Anchors: 2 Windlass Electric
Depth Sounder: yes
Wind instruments: yes
Dinghy 1 Outboard: yes
Deck Shower: yes
Bimini Top: yes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Asia Marine