- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This luxurious 27-meter motor yacht was built in the shipyard for an American client in 2005 and designed by the well-known navl architect Bill Dixon. This triple deck ycht provides comfort and space usually seen on more then 30-meter yachts. The yacht guests 8 passengers and 3 crew members. It possesss 4 exceptionally luxurious living cabins, marble bathrooms fashionable lavatories, 2 saloons, kitchen with dining room and a large living space for the crew. It's fully air-conditioned and comes with a plasma TV and DVD player in each cabin. All cabins are furnished with American cherry wood panels and bright polish.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bill Dixon
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 88 ft 6 in
Beam: 22 ft 10 in
LWL: 77 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 310852 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Caterpillar 600 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (825 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (9000 Gallons)
- Generators 2 x Northern Lights, 55kw
- Bow thruster
- Stabilizers TRAC
- Windlass 2 x MUIR VCR 6000
- Capstans 2 x MUIR 4000
- Davit Marquipt, 33,000 ft pds, double-telescoping
- Fuel separator Alfa Laval
- Sanitation Headhunter, Tidal Wave Treatment Plant
- A/C Condaria/Taylor Made, with fresh air makeup, 190k BTU
- Watermaker 1 x Village Marine, 1,200 gal/day
- Shore power Glendening Cabelmaster
- Radar 2 x Furuno
- T.V. KVH, 3 x Sony 42" Plasma, 7, LCD (guest/crew)
- Security CCTV, 4 cameras, plus security systems
- Appliances General Electric, Monogram series
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Conrad Escape S
Message cannot be empty!