- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Available Ex Factory, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 289,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 323,651)
Stunning savings and a stunning boat. This Oceanis 54 is new and ready to go with a great inventory. Completer with Dock & Go, Autopilot, 3 cabins and two heads version, stem cabin, Elegance trim, Raymarine electronic pack and in-mast furling. Over €50,000 saved ona new price.
Contact us immediately.
The Beneteau Oceanis 54 offers long distance travellers a magnificent yacht with flowing lines designed by Berret-Racoupeau. On board, everything is focused on maximum comfort and light to fulfil the promise of outstanding coastal cruising and carefree ocean passages. The Oceanis 54 is like opening your eyes to new horizons.having just delivered one for 850 sea miles at an average speed of over 9knots on the atlantic west coat of france and spain i can vouch for this vessels ability.a joy to sail on, a joy to live on and a thrilling boat.
Please contact at +353 (0) 1 2878334
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret-Racoupeau design
LOA: 16.70 m
Beam: 4.90 m
LWL: 15.0 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
Displacement: 14895 kgs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (970 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (475 Liters)
Yanmar 4JH4TCE POD 120 DOCK & GO.
• Alpi woodwork in fruit tree colour • Parquet type laminated floors • Deck and hull counter moulding covered with vinyl fabric spar ceiling COMPANIONWAY • Height to deck beam: 2.05 m • Wooden companionway with hung steps in moulded wood with non-slip surface • 2 Stainless steel guardrails - 2 Leather covered stainless steel guard rails FORWARD CABIN(S) Version 1 Forward cabin • Height to deck beam: 1.95 m • Central double bed (2.00 m x 1.55 m) - Lathed bed base - Marine mattress • Hanging locker - Cupboard - Cubby hole lockers - glove compartments and draw • 1 Dressing table with mirror • Mirror Gateway • 2 Hull portholes with curtain • 2 Opening deck hatch(es) with blind / mosquito nets Version 2 forward cabins • Height to deck beam: 1.95 m • Central double bed (2.00 m x 1.50 m x 1.00 m) - Marine mattress • Hanging locker - Cupboards - Cubby hole lockers - glove boxes - Drawer • 1 Hull portholes with curtain FORWARD WASHROOM(S) • Height to deck beam: 1.92 m • Washroom moulded in one piece to be watertight • Separate shower - shower mixer tap hot / cold water - Shower guard in PMMA • Manual marine toilet • Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Mixing tap hot water / cold water • Mirror • Toilet accessories: Glass holder, soap tray, towel rail, Rubbish bin, Paper dispenser • Cupboard and cubby hole • 1 Opening deck hatch(es) with blind / Mosquito net SALOON • Height to deck beam: 2.00 m • U shaped saloon bench, double density foam • Saloon table in only 1 piece, Varnished wood top with inlay, Aluminium legs • 2 person bench seat with central foldaway armrest • 4 Matching decorative cushions • Cupboards, Cubby hole lockers and storage along the hull, Storage under bench seats • 1 Panoramique window with pleated blinds • 2 Hull portholes with curtain • 2 fixed deckhouse side windows with pleated blinds • 1 Porthole opening onto coaming in the starboard side window • 3 Opening deck hatch(es) with blind / mosquito nets CHART TABLE • Control console with flap - glove boxes - Storage - Moulded wood beading • Helmsman seat with cushion • Pivoting electrical panel enabling access to electrical connections • Navigation instrument panel (without instruments) • Radio CD player / Stereo MP3 - 2 Loud speakers • 1 White light fitting / Red • Leather covered stainless steel hand rail on partition GALLEY • Height to deck beam: 2.02 m • U-shaped kitchen fitted into companionway • Synthetic resin worktop • 1 Stainless steel sink 2 rectangular basins - Cutting board • 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot • 1 Gas cooker 2 hobs, Stainless steel oven on mountings, safety bar • 1 Refrigerator 130 litre, Refrigeration unit 12 V, front opening • 1 Ice box 100 litre, Refrigeration unit 12 V, top opening • 1 cutlery drawer • Fitted cupboards and lockers (shelves, stainless steel basin on slider, tea towel holder, Rubbish bin, bottle holder) • 1 Porthole(s) opening onto coaming with curtain STARBOARD AFT WASHROOM • Height to deck beam: 2.05 m • Washroom moulded in one piece to be watertight • Separate shower, shower mixer tap hot / cold water, 2 door shower cabinet in PMMA • Manual marine toilet • 1 Rigid sewage water tank 80L • Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Mixing tap hot water / cold water • Mirror • Toilet accessories: Glass holder, soap tray, towel, Rubbish bin, Paper dispenser • Cupboard and cubby hole • 1 Fitted deckhouse side window with curtain • 1 Porthole(s) opening onto coaming with curtain AFT CABIN(S) 2 Symmetrical cabins each one consisting of: • Height to deck beam: 2.10 m • Double bed(2 m x 1.55 m), Marine mattress • Hanging locker, Cubby hole lockers, Central storage, glove boxes • Mirror Gateway • 1 Hull portholes with curtain • 1 Porthole(s) opening onto coaming with curtain • 1 Porthole(s) opening onto cockpit with curtain • 1 Opening deck hatch(es) with blind / mosquito nets
• Furling genoa with UV protective strip • Mainsail written full batten with roller travellers • Lazy Jack and Easy bag in pearl grey colour
• Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 2 level(s) of advanced cross trees • Boom in anodised aluminium • Standing rigging in single-strand stainless steel • Single backstay with turnbuckle • Rigid boom down-haul with tackle • Genoa furling system with drum on the deck • Mainsail sheet track • 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks • Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift) • Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsail foot and sheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 fast reefing ropes, 1 manual reef • 11 sheet clutches
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 110 hp • Engine control - Key ignition - Control panel in cockpit • Engine compartment: Foam soundproofing - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet • 1 Alternator 12 V / 80 Ah • 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 235 L (under starboard aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler • Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter • Stainless steel shaft line - Polyester guard moulded into hull • Fixed three blade propeller • 1 Engine access through companionway
• 12 V circuit - 220 V circuit • 2 service batteries (2x140 Ah) - 1 Battery for engine (110 Ah) • 1 Battery charger 40 Ah - 1 Shore power 220V - 1 Charge divider • Electrical panel (12 V / 220 V) (Circuit breakers - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning) • 1 Socket(s)12 V - 7 Socket(s)220 V • Lighting: Halogen ceiling lights, Wall light, Reading lights, Background lighting, White/red light fitting • Navigation lights: 1 navigation light(s)fore and aft - 1 Engine navigation light / Crosstree light forward of mast - 1 Mooring light on masthead - 1 Deck light • Wire runs for options cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from BJ Marine
Oceanis Yacht 62
Gran Turismo 49 Fly