- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dominican Republic
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 160,000
This sailboat is in PRISTINE conditions!....located right in paradise!
- One owner only.
- Professionally maintained.
- Three cabin, two head layout.
- Fresh bottom paint...September 2015.
- Bow thruster.
- Air conditioning.
- Extremely clean and in true turn key condition.
We are looking for more Yacht Brokers to join our busy and growing 17th Street Ft. Lauderdale office. Aggressive marketing, company support, LEADS and an excellent work environment are offered. We invest in our Brokers. No advertising/desk fees!!!! Commission only position.
Please send resume/CV, contact Carrie Comanic at Carrie@NeffYachtSales.com or call 954.530.3348 to discuss.
Learn more about us at www.NeffYachtSales.com
~Se Habla Español~
Contact Listing Broker: Capt. Jimmy Grullon
- Cell – 954.304.2181
- Office – 954.530.3348
- Fax – 954.333.2636
- Email - cptJimmy@NeffYachtSales.com
- Website - www.NeffYachtSales.com
So you have made the decision to buy a yacht. Now it's time to make an even bigger decision and choose the right brokerage. Whether you are moving up in size, moving down in size or a first time boat buyer it is important to get the right support. Buying a vessel is a big decision, so having trust and confidence in your yacht broker is key.
Please contact Jimmy Grullon at 954.304.2181
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Ballast: 5732 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 19565 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 4JH4 AE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 545
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (48 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (21 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Océanis 43 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The hull and deck plan are the work of the Berret Racoupeau design office. Their designs have led to the creation of an aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 43 achieve her true personality - one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
- 54 HP Yanmar engine with low hours (545).
- Fresh water cooled engine.
- Bow thruster.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 12v bilge pump.
- (2) CruiseAir (26,000 btu's combined) reverse cycle air conditioning system factory installed.
- (2) Electric heads.
- (2) Macerator pumps.
- Water heater (110v and heat exchanger).
- Raymarine E120 Plotter at helm station.
- Raymarine 6002 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (speed, depth & log).
- Raymarine ST60 Wind.
- Raymarine 2KW Radome.
- Icom VHF at nav station with remote at helm station.
- Three cabin, two head layout.
- Double berth convertible salon table.
- Air conditioning ducted into all cabins.
- Leather cushions are Navy Blue with covers.
- Indirect lighting.
- Convertible dinette.
- Nav station to port.
- Lots of opening hatches and ports for ventilation and light.
- Synthetic cabin sole.
- Aft head with separate shower stalls.
- Propane stove and oven.
- Top loading refrigeration with small freezer.
- Double sinks.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Lots of counter space and storage.
- Microwave oven.
- 12v system.
- 110v system.
- 4 house 120 Amp batteries (recently replaced).
- 5.5 KW NextGen generator with soundshield with only 392 hours.
- Inverter 300w.
- (2) 30 Amp shore power cords.
Sails & Rigging
- In mast roller furling.
- Genoa roller furling.
- 2013 North Sails Main Dacron with vertical battens (Like New!).
- 2013 North Sails 140% Genoa (Like New!).
- Gennaker gear package and North Sails Gennaker (Like New!).
- Lewmar electric 40 Halyard winch.
- (2) Lewmar self tailing primary winches.
- Lewmar self tailing halyard winch.
- Rigid vang.
- Line clutches.
- All control lines led aft of the cockpit.
- Deck stepped double spreader rig.
Hull & Deck
- Hull and deck are white.
- Blue stripes (boot and cove).
- Teak cockpit floor.
- Electric windlass with remote.
- Bimini canvas - Navy Blue.
- Huge cockpit locker.
- Liferaft locker.
- Big swim platform.
- Transom shower (Hot & Cold).
- Deck wash down.
- Delta anchor , 50' of chain and 100' of rode.
- 10' West Marine dinghy with a 5 HP Mercury outboard.
- Zodiac coastal liferaft - 8 persons.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Neff Yacht Sales
Oceanis 46 Sloop
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
La Romana, Dominican Republic
42m Baia Mare
97 Custom Line
Unknown, United States