- View Full Specifications
A new generation of cruising yachts.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palma, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 119,999 Tax Paid (US$ 135,191)
Beneteau Oceanis 40 en Mallorca.Embarcación de uso particular, muy bien mantenida, con buen trabajo en inox para el botalón y arco en popa para placas solares.
Beneteau Oceanis 40 on Majorca. Private owner, very well equipped, arch on the back to put solar panels. Blue hull!
Beneteau Oceanis 40 in Mallorca. Eignerboot, sehr gut ausgestattet, Bogen am Heck für die Montage von Solarpanels. Blauer Rumpf!
Brokerage, new yachts by Beneteau, CNB and MonteCarlo on Majorca, provided by Azul Yachts Palma. We provide you not only your new sailingyacht or motoryacht, but also full aftersales. Whatever type of boat you´re searching for- we realize your dream!
Visit www.azulyachts.com or drop by in our office in Palma, right next to the entry of the Real Club Nautico!
Gebrauchtyachten, Neuboote von Beneteau, CNB und MonteCarlo auf Mallorca, für Sie von Azul Yachts Palma. Wir verhelfen ihnen nicht nur zu ihrer neuen Segelyacht oder Motoryacht, sondern kümmern uns auch um alles weitere rund um ihr Boot und Wohlbefinden. Ganz gleich welches Boot Sie suchen- wir realisieren Ihren Traum!
Schauen Sie rein unter www.azulyachts.com oder besuchen Sie uns in unserem Büro direkt neben dem Eingang vom Real Club Nautico Palma!
Azul Yachts, agente comercial y distribuidor Beneteau, CNB y Monte Carlo en Mallorca. Además de embarcaciones a motor y vela, proveemos de un completo servicio de post venta acorde a cada necesidad. Cualquier tipo de embarcación que es este buscando, realizamos tu sueño!
Visita www.azulyachts.com o pasa por nuestra oficina en Palma, justo al lado del Real Club Nautico
Please contact Cristian Ochogavia at +34 626 786 500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Flag of Registry: Spain
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 18210 kgs
Total Power: 40 KW
Engine Brand: yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Liters)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
A new generation of cruising yachts. The Océanis 40 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 40 achieve her true personality ? one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE ?EXCLUSIVE? VERSION ?
- 1000 W vertical electric windlass with up / down control.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table with white PVC cover.
- Stereo radio / CD / MP3 player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Folding, pivoting saloon table.
- Indirect lighting in saloon.
- Leather trim on both companionway handrails and on handrail of aft head compartment bulkhead.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- 12 V refrigerating unit in top-opening icebox (2 cabin version).
- Perspex shower screen in aft head compartment.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead in forecabin.
- Dressing table mirror in forecabin (2 cabin version).
- Slatted base to forecabin berth (3 cabin version)
- Slatted base to berths in aft cabins (2 cabin version).
- 220 V power supply with shore connection on 15 m extension, 1 x 220 V electrical panel, 1 x 220 V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 A battery charger.
- 1 supplementary 140 A service battery.
- Raymarine brand electronics
- Port cockpit:ST60+ Tridata Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ wind vane, anemometer.
- Aft face of cockpit table:C80 multifunction 8.4? colour screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold Cartography ? chart not included in delivery)
- Pivoting holder for electronic screen.
- Starboard cockpit:ST6002 automatic pilot ? LSRV2 - controller for autopilot.
- Radar ? Radome only.
- Smartcontroller autopilot remote control.
- PC interface.
- Gyro compass transducer.
- RAY 54E VHF.
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear.
- Windlass control in cockpit.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel covers.
- Teak side decks.
- Bow thruster.
- Hot / cold water cockpit shower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- 220 V microwave oven.
- Electric WC.
- Black water rigid holding tank in forward head compartment (3 cabin version)
- Folding three-blade propeller.
- Windex wind vane.
- Full ground tackle.
- B?n?teau logo table settings.
- 4 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker to starboard.
- 1 locker under starboard helm seat.
- 1 wet locker between helm seats.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located under port helm seat.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail, capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass at each helm position.
- Engine control panel located near the starboard helm seat.
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Fruit-tree stained woodwork.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Fabric lining to hull in saloon and cabins.
- Electrical panel with 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12 V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery alarm, and low diesel and water tanks alarm.
- 1 x 140 Amp service battery located beneath aft starboard cabin.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery located beneath the sole at the foot of the companionway.
- 1 x 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- 6 reading lights.
- 14 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 white / red striplight at the chart table.
- 1 white striplight in the galley.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light).
- 1 masthead anchor light/navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduits for running cables for options.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Stowage:1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with 2 shelves under the drawer.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Lighting:2 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Openings:2 hull ports (1 port / 1 starboard) with curtains.
- 1 double panoramic window with pleated blinds.
- 1 large side window to port with 2 opening deck ports (300 x 120) in coaming and blinds.
- 1 large side window to starboard with 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) in coaming and blind.
- 1 opening deck hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen.
- Yanmar 40 HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into hull inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with moulded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-litre rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Sea water and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates, hull / deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery; a Steel Blue colour hull is available as an option.
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich construction for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip ?diamond point?finish.
- The keel is fitted to the boat by a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and by bonding.
- The keel is cast-iron.
- To increase its life, the keel is given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy-based coatings and paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Further information and specs
Other Boats from Azul Yachts Palma SL
Oceanis 343 Clipper