2009 Beneteau Oceanis 37
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 54,995 Tax Not Paid (US$ 76,515)
Price just reduced! Excellent family sailing yacht built and maintained to a very high standard, comes with full MCA coding. A one owner yacht with known history from new, 'Mange tout' has the advantage, if required, of a management programme with the UK's largest privately owned yacht charter company Fairview Sailing.
Please contact Andy Byham in our Hamble Office for all enquiries
Telephone 023 8045 8900
Please contact Christian Brewer at +44 (0)7720 824553
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe FINOT
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.48 m
Beam: 3.86 m
LWL: 10.40 m
Length on Deck: 11.13 m
Minimum Draft: 1.88 m
Maximum Draft: 1.88 m
Displacement: 6515 kgs Dry Load
Ballast: 1770 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 16.65 m
Total Power: 30 KW
Engine Brand: yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 3ym30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (91 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (80 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 240V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
I : 45.58 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 43.33 ft
E : 12.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 213.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Handsome and well thought-out, the Océanis 37 follows in the footsteps of its bigger brothers, with a contemporary belowdecks interior by Nauta Design and clean dynamic external lines by Groupe Finot Conq. Innovation dominates the design of this exceptional new boat, which takes the principle of design serving function to a completely new level.
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 wet locker to port (liferaft stowage and holder for 2 gas bottles).
- 1 locker to starboard (sail locker).
- 1 locker next to helm seat to starboard.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- 1 steering console comprising:
- 1 stainless steel grabrail.
- Position for holding navigation instruments(instruments as option).
- 1 shaft mounted compass.
- Engine control panel.
- 1 winch handle pocket.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Fond de cockpit polyester auto videur.
- Woodwork is fruit-tree stained ALPI.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Hull linings in cabins.
- 10 x 12V switches + 9 fused switches.
- 1 x 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge + 1 fuel gauge via central LCD display screen.
- 1 low battery alarm.
- 1 low diesel and water tank alarm.
- 1 x 110 Amp service battery (aft port cabin).
- 1 x 70 Amp engine battery (aft port cabin).
- 1 alternator coupled to the engine (80 Amp).
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- 8 reading lights in 2-cabin version and 11 in 3 cabin version.
- 9 halogen deckhead lights.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light) forward of mast.
- 1 masthead anchor light.
- Conduits for wiring of options.
L-SHAPED GALLEY TO PORT
- 2 rectangular stainless steel sinks.
- 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 front-opening 110-litre refrigerator with 12V freezing unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- 1 single door cupboard containing wastebin under sinks.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 top-opening stowage locker.
- 1 stowage locker under the hob.
- 1 large-size dresser with draining system.
Opening and lighting:
- 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) on coaming in side window.
- 2 striplights and 2 deckhead lights at galley level.
- Yanmar 30 HP engine – drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation ensured by an air intake at the companionway level and and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Through an opening under companionway steps supported by two gas-struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance(3-cabin version) or in the head compartment and aft cabin (2-cabin version).
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 1 rotomoulded fuel tank (140 litres) with electronic gauge, located under the aft starboard berth.
- Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start in the cockpit to starboard.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (mast foot, keel, rudder etc.) so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- The deck is sandwich injection construction (glass fibre and balsa) for optimum strength/lightness ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a ??diamond point?? non-slip finish.
- The hull/deck joint is screwed and bonded and is surrounded by a solid wood bulwark.
- This mechanical join ensures a watertight assembly and also improves safety when moving around on deck.
Imray C10 and C4
Navionics card in helm chartplotter
Emergency Navigation lights
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN
- 1000 w electric vertical axis windlass with up/down control.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom.
- GRP cockpit table with wood flap, table lamp and white PVC cover.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Radio/CD/MP3 stereo player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Folding, retractable saloon table.
- Wood covered companionway steps.
- Leather trim on companionway handrail/s (depending on accommodation version).
- Leather trim on handrail along deck supporting pillar.
- Stainless steel fiddles on high shelves of port and starboard saloon.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- Drainer in dresser.
- Mirror on forecabin forward bulkhead.
- Mirror in forecabin hanging locker.
- Drawer under the forecabin berth.
- Removable forecabin stowage locker/seat.
- High shelves on forecabin lining to port.
- PMMA shower screen in aft head compartment (2-cabin version).
- 2 additional mirrors in aft head compartment (2-cabin version).
- 1 additional mirror in aft head compartment (3-cabin version).
- Shower pump-out timer.
- 1 padded band around the berth mattress(2-cabin version).
- 1 additional opening port in port aft cabin (opening into cockpit).
- 1 additional opening port in port aft cabin (opening onto transom).
- 220V feed with shore supply on 15m extension, 1 x 220V electrical panel, 1 x 220V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 Amp battery charger.
- 1 additional 110 Amp service battery.
- Mosquito/blackout blinds replacing roller blinds on deck hatches.
- water and fuel keys
- Flagstaff and ensign
- water and fuel container
- Deck brush, bucket , sponge
- Mooring warps and fenders
- boom preventor
- sprayhood, boom cover
- Ensign halyard.
- Symmetric or asymmetric spinnaker rigging + pole.
- Cockpit windlass control
- Side gates in port and starboard guardrails.
- Hot/cold cockpit shower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- safety gear includes:
- Liferaft for 8 persons
- Horseshoe lights and drogue
- yellow grab bag
- inflatable dan bouy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dream Yacht Charter UK Ltd