- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kip Marina, Renfrewshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 49,950 Tax Paid (US$ 62,552)
This is a well presented and maintanined Oceanis 31. She has had very light and gentle use. Two owners from New. Fin Keel, Wheel Steering and In Mast Furling. Electric Anchor Windless with Chain and warp. This yacht is offered with brand new spray hood in 2016, Antifoul May 2016, Engine serviced May 2016. Raymarine Autopilot;Wind, Speed & Direction; Icom VHF Radio and Nasa Navtex all new in 2016. Won't disappoint on viewing.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau SA
Designer: Finot / Conq Associés/ Nauta Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 31 ft 8 in
Beam: 11 ft 1 in
LWL: 28 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 30 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 4850 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 7 in
Headroom: 5 ft 10 in
Total Power: 21 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 3YM20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 280
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 21 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (155 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (130 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
Navigation center - Nasa Navtex
VHF - Icom Radio
Autopilot - Raymarine
Steering wheel - with Cover
Marine head - with 80ltr Holding Tank
Oven - with Two Burner Hob
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Refrigerator - with small freezer area
Shore power inlet
- Headroom: 1.77m
- Triangle shaped double berth: 2.03 m x 0.34 m x 1.50 m, high quality bi-density marine mattress.
- Hanging locker to starboard with a shelf either side of berth.
- Stowage unit under berth.
- Large opening Hatch
- L-shaped saloon with 4-6 person settee with Stowage under the settee.
- Good sized Shaped saloon table.:
- Good interior Lighting
- Elliptical Hull windows and opening cabin portholes.
- 12v socket to port.
- Stowage under chart table
- 12 V electrical panel with 12 V socket
- Sealed shower tray area with hot and cold shower / mixer tap.
- Manual marine WC. with 80 L rigid holding tank.
- Vanity washbasin
AFT CABIN -
- Headroom: 1.84 m.
- Double berth 1.69 m x 2.10, high quality bi-density marine mattress
- Stainless steel double sink with hot / cold pressurised water mixer tap.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top opening 100 L icebox with 12 volt Fridge unit
- Laminated worktop surface and ample storage, single door locker under sinks with wastebin
- Electric windlass with up / down control with 20m Chain and 30m of warp
- Stereo radio / CD player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Shore Power supply with shore connection with extension cable, 1x 220V electrical panel
- Battery charger.
- 3 x battery system
- Yanmar 3YM20 21 HP engine with shaft drive transmission.
- Fixed three blade propeller.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Rotomoulded 130 Lfuel tank with fuel gauge at helm, Tank located under aft starboard berth.
- Engine control panel in the cockpit with key start
- Engine access via an opening under companionway steps supported by two gas struts and two side access hatches for maintenance 1 in aft cabin and 1 in head compartment
- Two stowage cockpit lockers: - 1 locker to port for liferaft stowage and gas with space for 2 gas bottles). - 1 large sail locker to starboard
- A neat 90cm wheel steering console with a stainless steel handrail.
- Compass Mounted in front of the Helm
- Engine control on the starboard side of the cockpit
Hull and Deck
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates,hull/deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (mast foot, keel, rudder, etc.), ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish. The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich injection construction
Waveline Round Tail Inflatable DInghy with Bag (Air Deck Floor)-Unused - By separate negotiation
Dock Fenders x 3
Engine Battery (80 Ah) - 2016
Ensign + Flagstaff
Wheel & Binacle Cover + Dodgers (grey)
SSR Registration renewed
2 x New Sets of Mooring Ropes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Kip Marina, Renfrewshire, United Kingdom
Clyde, North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
Clyde, North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
First Class 8
At Owners House, United Kingdom