2009 Beneteau Cyclades 50.5
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 115,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 141,726)
The boat condition is very good, systematic annual maintenance was carried out.
There is the first owner, who bought this yacht from the shipyard, when she was a new.
Version 5 cabins, 3 heads, + skippers cabin in a forepeak.
Dinghy with outboard engine 4 hp included in price.
Annual service (last completed in February 2017):
- maintenance of the engine and gearbox, change of a parts at necessary (only original ones) - every year,
- service of the windlass: dismantling, disassemble of components, check, cleaning, lubrication and reassembly,
- service of the charger and starter ,
- cleaning and treatment (against bacteria and lime) of fresh water and "black" tanks,
- check of the condition of sails and tents, repair if necessary,
- maintenance outboard engine: dismantling, check, cleaning, lubrication, washing with fresh water.
- standard service in the off-season: regular ventilation, check the battery status, start the engine, washing of the deck,
- conservation for the winter, including removing and washing of the sails, washing all ropes, dismantling of the tents.
The life raft service – in 2017.
Updates of equipment, sails and rigging:
- 2017 - installed 4 solar panels on the frame and davit falls for dinghy,
- 2014 - installed a new water heater,
- 2015 - new Genoa,
- 2016 - new Mainsail,
- 2016 - change of service batteries (the rest has been replaced earlier)
There was no significant breakages and damages, the hull is in excellent condition.
Yacht equipped with:
Lazy Jacks/ Lazy bag
2 steering wheels
Electric bilge pump
GPS chart plotter
Electronic wind gauge and Tridata
Hot water supply
“Black” tanks (3, one per each head)
Folding table in the saloon
Gas stove with oven
Tableware and utensils (set for all of crew)
DVD-player with flat screen
Chartplotter in the cockpit
CD / MP3 / sounders in the cockpit
Round shape (stern) fender
Gas bottles (2)
Winch handle (2)
Spare fuel can
Anchor with the chain not less than 50m.
Cushions for seat in the cockpit
Life jackets (12)
Safety harness (12)
Individual flashing lights
First aid kit
Safety float line
Fire extinguisher (5)
Please contact Natalie Tulyakova at +7 903 770 5533
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 15.62 m
Beam: 4.90 m
Minimum Draft: 2.0 m
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 100 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (930 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (440 Liters)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Simple and fun, 2 words that summarize the programme for the Cyclades range. Leave behind your city and civilization and go on a Cyclades, with your loved ones, living to the rhythm of the sun. Here are genuine sailing cruisers where it is made easy at all levels: a double steering wheel for ease of navigation and traffic and a cockpit studied for every manouvre make it really easy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ultra Sail Group