2008 X-Yachts X-40
- View Full Specifications
Fast and Sporty Cruiser/Racer
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- At Request, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 170,000 Tax Paid (US$ 210,919)
Layout 2 cabins with 2 heads
Yanmar engine 40 HP with saildrive
Mainsail furling into a boom
3 electric winches wit 3 manual
North Sails Soft Norlam full batten mainsail
North Sails jib 108 % Soft Norlam with UV protection band
North Sail Genoa 145 % Mylar
North Sails Gennaker Norlam 75 with sox
Gel battery 2X120 Ah for service
Gel battery 60 Ah for engine
Nexus wind instruments
Lorenz X7 plotter
Sony radio CD
Black water tank
Tender Honda with Honda 2.3 outboard 4 strokes
COMMISSION 5 % NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Please contact Yavor Gendov [ ETEMA ITALY ] at +39 324 045 3470
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.19 m
Beam: 3.78 m
LWL: 10.72 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 7450 kgs
Ballast: 3200 kgs
Dry Weight: 7450 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 KW
Manufacturer Provided Description
The elegant yet sporty looking X-40 was launched in spring 2004. She is a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts and still features the same outstanding characteristics as the other Performance Cruisers in the X-Yachts range such as sandwich hull and deck, steel hull girders, composite keel with low CG ? all requirements for optimum sailing performance.
Proportioned To Perfection
- The hull lines and layout of the new X-40 are designed from the highly successful production racer, the IMX 40, and perfected to provide the crui?sing family with a stiff, fast and comfortable yacht.
- On the water she makes a profound impression. Her easy and responsive handling is supported by having all control lines and sheets led back to the cockpit. The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, and can be controlled either directly by the helm or by a crew member.
- The large steering wheel together with the needle bearing steering system make helming and manoeuvring the yacht an unforgettable pleasure.
Elegant Design Features
- With the cruising family in mind, the X-Yachts Design Group has developed a yacht with many hidden qualities and solutions that ensure an enjoyable time is also spent below deck.
- The feel of excellence starts with the selection of the finest teak veneers, the beautiful shaped hull windows in the saloon, further perfected by the natural light that flows through the chrome polished skylights and portlights.
Beauty And Comfort
- A stay on board is additionally enhanced by the well-designed saloon and galley, both with ample storage facilities for food and cutlery.
- The cabins are well ventilated, and the cold foam mattresses provide a restful night?s sleep.
- Throughout the yacht the high quality installations, such as engine noise insulation and plumbing installations, provide comfort and pleasure.
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe