- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 175,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 194,618)
X-40 IS A MODERN YACHT WITH 2 CABINS AND 2 HEADS
2 HOLDING TANKS, SELFDRAINING
1 SUNNTO F116 D=115 mm BLACK
RAY AUTOPILOT JEFA X-37/40
RAYMARINE ST-60 SPEED LOG / DEPTHSOUNDER / WIND DIRECTION-WINDSPEED/MULTI
CHART PLOTTER RAY C70
RAY240E DSC-D VHF RADIO MOUNDED IN SALOON PLUS 1 Speaker in cockpit
JVC DVD RADIO WITH 2
2 WATERPOOF LOUDSPEAKERS
MAIN GALLEY EQUIPMENT
ELECTRIC WATER COOLED
ANCHOR WINCH LOFRANS 1000W WITH CHAIN COUNTER AND REMOTE CONTROL
HARKEN WINCH SET 2 X 480TCR FOR GENOA 2 X 44.2STA FOR HALYARDS 2 X 44.2STA FOR MAINSHEET 2 OPEN HALYARD SHLEAVES – 63 MM
MOORING CLEATS 2 PCS IN THE MEANDECK
All CUSHIONS ARE WITH BLUE ALCADARA
PROFURL B35LSR42 FURLING HEAD STAY
J-LIFT RACING HEAD STAY
HOT WATER TANK
SHOWER WITH HOT/COLD
FRESH WATER AT BATHING PLATFORM
- 1 MAINSAIL KEVLAR
- 1 MAINSAIL DACRON FULLYBATENED
- 1 GENOA 135% KEVLAR
- 1 GENOA 110% KEVLAR
- 1 JIPTOP DACRON
- 1 SPINNAKER O,6
- 1 SPINNAKER 0,9
Please contact Brokerage Manager at +30 210 9910722
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40.0 m
Beam: 3.80 m
LWL: 35.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.40 m
Displacement: 16425 lbs
Ballast: 7055 lbs
Dry Weight: 16425 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
Manufacturer Provided Description
The elegant yet sporty looking X-40 was launched in spring 2004. She is a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts and still features the same outstanding characteristics as the other Performance Cruisers in the X-Yachts range such as sandwich hull and deck, steel hull girders, composite keel with low CG ? all requirements for optimum sailing performance.
Proportioned To Perfection
- The hull lines and layout of the new X-40 are designed from the highly successful production racer, the IMX 40, and perfected to provide the crui?sing family with a stiff, fast and comfortable yacht.
- On the water she makes a profound impression. Her easy and responsive handling is supported by having all control lines and sheets led back to the cockpit. The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, and can be controlled either directly by the helm or by a crew member.
- The large steering wheel together with the needle bearing steering system make helming and manoeuvring the yacht an unforgettable pleasure.
Elegant Design Features
- With the cruising family in mind, the X-Yachts Design Group has developed a yacht with many hidden qualities and solutions that ensure an enjoyable time is also spent below deck.
- The feel of excellence starts with the selection of the finest teak veneers, the beautiful shaped hull windows in the saloon, further perfected by the natural light that flows through the chrome polished skylights and portlights.
Beauty And Comfort
- A stay on board is additionally enhanced by the well-designed saloon and galley, both with ample storage facilities for food and cutlery.
- The cabins are well ventilated, and the cold foam mattresses provide a restful night?s sleep.
- Throughout the yacht the high quality installations, such as engine noise insulation and plumbing installations, provide comfort and pleasure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Atalanta Marine
53m, M/Y O'RAMA
51.87m, M/Y O'NEIRO
49m, M/Y O'CEANOS
Mcmullen And Wing