- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Samara, Russia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- RUB 11,000,000 (US$ 193,600)
Russian flag, Russian VAT paid
Length 11,14 m
Beam 3.5 m
Engine - 2 x Volvo Penta D4-260 EVC / DPH, 260 diesel
Engine hours - 540 m / h
Weight - 7500 kg
Draft 0.9 m
Fuel tank - 800
Capacity: 12 people
Maximum speed: 40 knots
Cruising speed: 30 knots
Fuel capacity: 800 l
Water capacity: 190 l
Certification: CE B (sea)
Full Teak deck (cockpit, platform, side decks, bow)
Diesel generator Mastervolt 3,5kW
Autonomous air heater
Fully equipped galley fridge, microwave oven, stove Wallas diesel
Hot water boiler 40l (2 contour: antifreeze and 220V)
Chartplotter Raymarine E120 c GPS
Refrigerator in the cockpit
email@example.com - Polina, SMART YACHTS
Please contact Maria Razumeeva at +7 495 215 02 26 +44 20 3807 2198 +33 7 89 31 82 62
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 11.15 m
Beam: 3.51 m
Maximum Draft: 9.0 m
Dry Weight: 6499 kgs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 37 Grand Mistral is a genuine Windy classic whose refined and timeless design, solid craftsmanship and excellent sea-keeping abilities make her a popular family cruiser. The Grand Mistral performs well in all conditions and is accordingly available with or without a hard-top. Windys are renowned for their phenomenal hulls and consistent, long-lasting quality, thus attracting attention for their intelligent use of space and practical solutions. The 37 Grand Mistral is a shining example of this.
- The cockpit is spacious, with a large U-shaped sofa and a table that lowers to create a huge sunbed, behind a superb helmsman?s position with seats for three at the console.
- Secure and comfortable grab rails are integrated into the windscreen for passengers who like to feel the wind in their face.
- The refined fittings in high-gloss wood, gas cooker in a Corian worktop in the galley to starboard and dining area with L-shaped sofa to port provide a real sense of luxury in the saloon below deck.
- A comfortable double bed in the fore cabin, elegant midships cabin with good standing room for changing, double bed and direct access to a practical bathroom all offer excellent accommodation in beautifully appointed surroundings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.