- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With her stunning design, aggressive deep-V hull and powerful Volvo engine options, the Windy 35 Khamsin is irresistibly tempting for the full gamut of life on the ocean wave, and for speeds of up to 50 knots.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 11461 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (178 Gallons)
- The boat's all-round potential is reflected in the two cockpit layout options available: a 35 Sun Lounge edition, with a large sunbed and a passageway to port, and a 35 Sport, where the sunbed is replaced by a wide U-shaped sofa with a central exit over an attractive canopy hatch in high-gloss mahogany.
- In the Sport edition, the seat aft of the helmsman's position can be slid electrically back to the U-shaped sofa to create an inviting sunbed.
- The coolbox, icemaker and sink in the cockpit are practical facilities for taking full advantage of the bathing platform aft.
- Below deck there is space for an attractive galley in luxurious high-gloss wood, practical heads and a large U-shaped sofa which converts into a double bed.
- Privacy is offered by a spacious midships cabin with high-level cupboards and a kingsize bed with feather mattress.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Windy 35 Khamsin
Message cannot be empty!