- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Youngstown, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 219,000
Beautiful Flag Blue hull paint 2012, North Sails, 27HP Volvo with Saildrive, Below Deck Jib Furler, Self-Tacking Jib, Electric Halyard Winch, Hall Carbon Mast with Rod Rigging, Hall Quickvang, Knot, Depth, Wind, VHF, RAM, Cruising Spinnaker, Raymarine ST6002-Plus Below-Deck Autopilot, GPS, Stereo, Custom Winter Cover, Steel Cradle, Very Light use, fresh water only
Listing Broker: Tim Finkle, 716-745-3862, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Master User at 716-745-3862
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 8 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
LWL: 28 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 9300 lbs
Ballast: 3740 lbs
Headroom: 5 ft 10 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D1-30 Saildrive
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
- Single unit, hand-laminated E glass, cored with Divinycell closed cell PVC foam
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Traditional Transom
- Single unit, hand-laminated fiberglass with Divinycell core for stiffness, and Divinycell HD core in high stress areas.
- The deck is fastened to the hull using stainless steel thru bolts.
- 3M 5200 Polyurethane sealant in the deck to hull joint.
- Propane storage locker in starboard side deck
- Edson wheel steering with 48” five spoke Comfort Grip Destroyer wheel, guard and brake.
- Ritchie FN201 compass mounted in binnacle.
- Emergency tiller stored in cockpit locker.
- Balanced rudder is molded fiberglass bonded to a carbon fiber rudder post passing through a removable UHMW bearing and support tube securely laminated to the hull.
- Volvo Penta 27 hp D1-30 Saildrive. Fresh water-cooled diesel with reduction gear. Electric shut-off.
- Single lever engine control
- 12-volt 115 amp alternator.
- 20 gallon custom fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Tuned front and rear cushion type rubber mounts adjustable
- Engine compartment exhaust blower.
- Engine compartment light.
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Tach, Alarms and hour meter.
A modern fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength. Thru-bolted to a reinforced keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- Three (2- house and one engine start) 12-volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries with sealed 2 position battery switch.
- 110V shore power system with GFI protection and 50 foot shorepower cord
- Pro Mariner battery charger
- Hot water heater w/heat exchanger; 6 Gal / 23 l
- Master AC/DC marine circuit breaker panels (black), include AC/DC volt and ammeters, and polarity indicator. Space is provided for additional breakers and electronic
- 12V outlets
- 12v fresh water pump
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
VENTILATION AND LIGHT
- 3 Lewmar polished Ocean Series deck hatches with screens
- 4 main cabin fixed port lights of Marguard Lexan.
- 2 Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens salon
- Acrylic sliding companionway hatch with fiberglass spray hood solid teak hatch boards and screened hatch boards
- Self Tacking Headsail
- Selden Furlex TD below deck furler.
- End Boom Mainsheet
- Mast collar with provision for halyard and turning block attachments.
- Custom stainless steel fore, mid-rail and aft corner chocks.
- (6) ea mooring cleats
- Self-draining foredeck anchor locker with drain and pad eye for anchor rode.
- Pulpit, stern rail and stanchions are custom fabricated of type 316 stainless steel and thru-bolted with backing plates.
- Double lifelines of stainless steel cable with port and starboard boarding gates with braced stanchions.
- All lifeline terminals and turnbuckles are swaged stainless steel.
- Custom profile solid teak toerails.
- Stainless steel companionway handrail and cabin top hand rails
- All winches are Lewmar "Ocean Series".
- Main sheet led to Lewmar 30 CST two-speed.
- Main halyard led to Lewmar 30 CST two-speed.
- Genoa halyard led to port side 44 CST winch.
- Single-Line reefing
- Two 10" chrome winch handles; one 10" chrome lock-in.
- Sail locker to starboard and port
- Recessed winch handle pockets.
- Coamings angled for comfort.
- Cup holder on pedestal.
- Two cockpit scuppers to Marelon sea valves.
- Boarding ladder.
MAST and BOOM
-Hall CARBON Mast 152C with taper. - Carbon fiber masthead with sheaves for (1) main and (1) spinnaker halyard
- (2) sets aluminum spreaders
- Boom – aluminum Hall 152 section
- Both mast and boom in Matterhorn White Awlgrip finish
- Antal mainsail track system
- Internal main and genoa halyards led aft to cockpit.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- Internal clew outhaul.
- External topping lift.
- Stainless steel, thru-bolted to composite bulkhead structure bonded to the hull. Electrically grounded to keel
- Continuous Rod Rigging.
- Color-coded lines
- Hall QuickVang led aft to cockpit
- 6'0" standing headroom. (max)
- Forward cabin v- berth. 7’-0” to port, 6’-2” to stb. Storage below lids.
- Hanging locker to stb.
- Main cabin has 6'5" berth to port and stb.
- Fwd end of port berth forms chart seat.
- Chart table at fwd end of port berth
- Centerline pedestal removable drop leaf table
- Galley with propane stove, stainless steel sink and drawers
- Ice Box, top loading w/ pump out
- All berths provided with 4" foam cushions (main cabin berths have 4 1/2") covered with a durable fabric, zippered for ease of removal.
- Quiet Flush fresh water flush MSD.
- Lights in cedar lined hanging lockers.
- Sabre custom tool drawer.
- Type A: B: C fire extinguishers.
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and sea valves.
- Hoses below waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak & holly sole.
- (2) coats sealer only on sole. Final finish TBD by dealer/client
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes.
- (1) Automatic electric and (1) manual, bilge pump.
HULL COLOR: Flag Blue
COVE STRIPE: Gold
BOOT TOP COLOR: Sport White
DECK COLOR: Sport White
ANTI SKID COLOR: Smoke White
INTERIOR WOOD: Varnished Cherry
UPHOLSTERY SALON: Ostrich Swiss Café Ultraleather
UPHOLSTERY FORWARD: Robert Allen Barley
CORIAN HEAD: Antarctica
CORIAN GALLEY: Antarctica
BOTTOM: VC 17 Original
Factory Supplied Optional Equipment
Hella Cabin Fan in Salon
Hella Cabin Fan in Forward Cabin
Xantrex House Battery Monitor
Angled Pedestal Guard in Lieu of Standard
Dark Hull Color
Light Deck Color
Contrasting anti-skid color
Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower
Tank Watch 4 System for Holding Tank
Cockpit Cushions for Side Seats Only, Off-White
MPS/Spinnaker Halyard led aft to stopper
North Sail Package
Mainsail with Antal Luff Slides
Self-Tacking 90% Jib
Ultraleather Upholstery Upgrade in Salon
Accord Shades for Ports
Reinforce Hall Carbon Mast for Lazy Jacks
Epoxy Finish on Toerails
Two Coats of Finish on Cabin Sole over Factory Sealer
Painted Steel Cradle
RCR Supplied Equipment and Services
Windex on Masthead
Dutchman System for Mainsail Installed
Mainsail Cover in Choice of Colors
Raymarine ST60 Knotlog Installed
Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder Installed
Tacktick Wind Speed & Direction Installed
VHF Radio with Masthead Antenna Installed
VHF RAM near Helm Installed
Two Coats of VC 17 Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint over
Prepped Hull & Foils
Cruising Spinnaker with Snuffer Sock, Sheets & Turning Blocks
Spreader Halyard to Starboard Lower Spreader
Stern-Rail Mount Flag Pole Socket
Raymarine ST-6002 Plus Below-Deck Autopilot w/Gyro Installed
Garmin GPS Antenna & Mount at Nav Station, Installed
Custom Winter Cover & Frame by Custom Covers & Canvas
Stereo, AM/FM/CD with Cockpit & Salon Speakers
Removable Swim Ladder
Carbon whisker pole with mast padeyes
Hull Dark Blue Imron Paint Fall 2012
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.