2008 Rybinsk Strannick 700
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The boat is designed by the famous Dutch company ? Vripack Strannik-700 is a round-bilged boat of towing type with a spacious cockpit and deck-house. It is built on the cut frames and bulkheads, which provides accuracy and strength if the cinstruction, due to the constancy of the platings. The shell strakes of the Strannik 700 are not a developable surface and therefore have to be deformed. That is why the cutting package includes so-called bending templates, which mirror the shape of the hull by representing each frame on each shell strake. These bending templates allow great precision when deforming sheets into their appropriate shape, considerably facilitating the construction of a round-bilged boat.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 23 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
LWL: 21 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 12346 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 29 HP
- The settees in the large, self-draining cockpit are two metres long and contain storage space that can be reached through a hatch on either side.
- The bitt and a hatch for reaching the aft peak are located on the aft deck.
- One can sit upright on the V-shaped settee, which is already comfortably high.
- The 2.10-metre settee can serve as twin bunks or be turned into a spacious double bed with the addition of an extra cushion pad.
- There is a 0.80 x 0.60 m toilet space to starboard.
- The port side of the deckhouse holds a compact kitchen unit with a sink and two-ring gas cooker
- The engine is located under the cockpit floor, which permits the space in the fore to be entirely used for accommodation.
- Thanks to the voluminous tug shape, the floor can be placed low in the boat, allowing 1.60 metres of headroom.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Rybinsk Strannick 700
Message cannot be empty!