- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Toledo Beach Marina, LaSalle, MI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 524,500
The owners of Abacus have decided to significantly lower the price on this one owner 3-cabin Passport 470 to $524,500. She has had several recent upgrades and it is now possible to own this well equipped Passport 470 at a very attractive price. So if you are looking for one of the best cruising yachts around, please call or email Passport Yachts. The owners of Abacus would consider taking another boat on trade.
Rare late model Passport 470 center cockpit in excellent condition with unique double walk-thru three stateroom layout. Features......
- shoal draft
- bow thruster
- reverse cycle heat and air
- electric utility winch
- Gori prop
- water maker
- Raymarine instruments including E80 color radar/chart plotter
- Sirius weather
- wind generator
- dingy davits.
CALL PASSPORT YACHTS AT 410-263-0008 OR EMAIL US AT INFO@PASSPORTYACHTS.COM
Please contact at 410-263-0008
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert H. Perry
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 39 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 5 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-TBE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2080
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 9 mph
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Total Power: 75
Fresh Water: 126
Holding: 25 x 2
Custom satin varnished teak interior features three private staterooms, two with ensuite head and separate shower stall. Unique third stateroom amidship has over-under berths and walk-thru to aft head and aft stateroom adding crew/guest accomodations or a very large storage space. Dinette has large table top with adjustable height. Beautiful Corian counter tops in galley and heads. Custom interior lighting and faucets. Passport trademark solid teak doors and louvered lockers.
- Three Stateroom, two head interior layout
- Oversized queen berths in forward guest stateroom and aft owner's stateroom.
- Third midship stateroom has over-under berths
- Each head has separate shower stall
- Teak navigation station with teak instrument display cabinet
- Louvered locker doors
- Satin varnished teak veneers
- Teak dining table
- Locking floor boards
- Custom wine and liquor locker
- Hanging locker lights
- All opening ports with screens
- 5 Deck Hatches with teak bordered screens
- 20 Deck ports and 2 Hull ports
- 4 interior Hella ventalation fans
- Custom colored Corian countertop in galley
- Custom colored Corian countertops in heads
- Curved Companionway Steps
- Custom fabric covered cushions in main salon
- Vanity with mirror in owner's stateroom
- Custom folding teak headboard in owner's stateroom.
- Weems and Plath SS wall mounted clock and barometer.
- Bulkhead mounted oil lamp in main salon
Walk-thru galley features;
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Custom stainles steel faucets
- Seaward Princess 3-Burner Stove with Oven and Broiler, gymballed.
- Stainless safety bar
- Stainless stove liner
- Safety LPG panel and solenoid
- Top and front loading refrigeration Top and front loading freezer compartment
- Frigaboat 12 volt DC refrigeration systems with keel coolers for both refrigerator and freezer
- Built in Microwave Oven
- Broan trash compactor
- Corian Counter Tops
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Foot Pumps
Navigation & Communication
Raymarine ST60 Depth, Wind and Speed in cockpit
Raymarine E80 Radar/chart plotter at nav station with WAAS antenna and Digital 4Kw Dome mounted on Mast.
Raymarine E80 repeater mounted in pod at helm with network switch.
Sirius Weather antenna connected to E80.
Navionics gold chip.
ICOM M802 SSB with AT140 antenna tuner.
Raymarine ST 6001 Type III Hydraulic Linear Autopilot with 400G Core Pack.
Dual instrument pod on binnacle for autopilot and bow thruster controls.
ICOM 504 VHF Radioand ram mike in cockpit.
Jensen AM/FM /CD RADIO, wired for Ipod, Sirius radio capable
Miltech AIS (receive only)
EPIRB RLB35 121.5/406 mhz
12 Volt outlet in cockpit
Sails & Rigging
Selden furling mast.
Powder coated mast and boom
LED tri-color light on masthead
Furlex Furling Headstay and Innerstay
4 Internal halyards
Internal topping lift
Flag halyards at spreaders
Combo deck and steaming light and two spreader lights
Mast head mounted windex
Stainless standing rigging with mechanical fittings
Two Harken 72.2 CST Two speed primaries
One Harken 44.2 CST Two speed mainsheet
One Harken 40.2 CST Two speed utility winch on coach roof port.
One Harken 46.2 CEST ELECTRIC main halyard/utility winch on starboard.
One Lewmar 44 CST Two speed halyard on mast
One Lewmar 40 CST Two speed Halayard on mast
Quantum Furling Mainsail
Quantum Furling 120% Genoa
Quantum Furling staysail
All sunbrella fabric
Offshore strataglass window in dodger
Stainless steel hand rail on aft end of dodger
Bimini top with sail window and boot
Strataglass connector between dodger and bimini
Full cockpit enclosure
Fischer Panda Generator PHFC 4200, rebuilt with 35 hours, water separated exhaust and dedicated Racor fuel filter
Sidepowe dual prop Bow Thruster
26,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC in two stand alone systems
18" 3 blade Gori dual pitch folding Prop
Dual Racor 500 FG Fuel Filter
Three fuel tanks
Lead foam insulated engine room
12v engine room exhaust fan
Raw water strainer for engine intake
Edson pedestal steering
Emergency steering and tiller system
- 50/250 Volt Shore Power System w/50 Amp Cable
- Battery Selector Switch
- 3000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter/110amp Charger
- Custom Lighting Plan with Cantalupi Stainless Steel Halogen Lighting
- Night Light Entry System
- 100 amp Alternator with 3 Stage Regulator
- Victron BMV 501 Battery Monitor
- Two 8D AGM Batteries and Two Group 31 AGM batteries
- Dimmer switches for main saloon and forward and aft staterooms
- Interior Courtesy Lights
- Engine Room, generator and Lazarette Lights
- (4) 12V 6" Fans
- Customized Newmar electrical panels
- AC panel includes two load groups and a source selector switch for two shore power lines and generator
- Full gauges for AC/DC panels
- Blue Seas waterproof electric panel in cockpit
- 110V GFI outlets in both heads
- Internal bonding system
- Running Lights to international rules
- 12 Volt utility outlet in cockpit
- 12 Volt courtesy lights in cockpit
Three stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
Hot and cold pressure water system.
Shurflo self-priming fresh water pump.
Salt and Fresh water flush Tecma electric toilets.
Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
Transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
Salt and Fresh water deck wash systems.
Automatic sump pumps in each head
Two electric bilge pumps with automatic switches
One manual bilge pump
Gauges for fuel, water & waste tanks
Custom stainless steel sinks and faucets
Ventura 150 Watermaker 6 gph with MPC 3000 controls
The owners of Abacus have decided to significantly lower the price on this one owner 3-cabin Passport 470 to $598,500 for a limited time only. It is now possible to own this well equipped Passport 470 at a very attractive price. This offer will only be available for a short time, so if you are looking for one of the best cruising yachts around, please call 410-263-0008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wagner Stevens Yachts
470 Center Cockpit
Lake St. Clair, MI, United States
470 Center Cockpit
Vista 515 Aft Cockpit
Seabrook, TX, United States
Vista 515 Center Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
470 Aft Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
Mystic, CT, United States